威尔
Will.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥ 弗兰克
You are a fucking asshole, Frank.
确实 我从没有否认过
That I am. Never denied it.
但至少我是个诚实的混♥蛋♥
But at least I'm an honest asshole.
你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
你看起来气色不好
You look terrible.
谢谢
Thanks.
给
Here you go.
弗兰妮呢
Where's Franny?
卡尔和多米尼克看着她呢
Carl and Dominique are watching her.
她哭的死去活来的
She was crying her head off,
我觉得有必要让他们了解一下
and I figured they could use a reminder
避孕的重要性
of the importance of contraception.
你今天能来
That was a good call,
真的很好 小黛
showing up today, Debs.
家人怎么样也还是家人 不是吗
Oh, family's family, right?
是啊
Yeah.
说真的 你还好吗
Really, are you okay?
生活
Life's kind of
一团糟
fucked up right now.
你怎么样
How about you?
我是说 养孩子的事
You know, this whole baby thing?
感觉并不轻松
Looks like a lot.
你是个好母亲 小黛
You're a good mother, Debs.
你撒谎
Liar.
不过谢谢
But thanks.
弗兰克说你在酗酒
Frank says you're drinking too much.
你觉得是吗
You think that's true?
我不想你落得跟弗兰克一个下场 知道吗
I don't want you to end up like Frank, okay?
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
威尔还好吗
Will okay?
不好
Uh, no.
你复吸多久了
How long you been using again?
有几个月了
A few months.
每天都吸吗
Every day?
昨晚我们在厨房♥跳舞时你吸了吗
Last night, when we were dancing in the kitchen?
我们婚礼这天也吸了
And now on our wedding day?
对
Yes.
吸毒对我的影响没那么严重了
It--it doesn't really affect me as much anymore, you know,
能让我放松
just takes the edge off.
我准备
I'm gonna, uh,
今晚把威尔送回他妈妈那里
take Will back to his mother's tonight,
求妮可不要夺去我的共同监护权
uh, beg Nikole to let me keep shared custody.
这件事现在是重中之重
It's the most important thing now.
比我们的事还重要吗
More than us?
对 他一直都更重要些
Yeah, he always was.
我从没有隐瞒过这一点
I was always honest about that.
天气真冷
It's cold.
我得走了
Hey, I-I have to go.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
到了 是吗
This is it, huh?
第一周会很艰难
First week will be tough.
熬过之后会好些
Gets easier after that.
一步一步来
Work the steps.
忍♥受互助会毫无意义的那一套
Put up with the slightly inane Big Book crap.
我一个月后会来这里接你
I'll be right here to pick you up in 30 days.
我出不起这个钱
I can't pay for this.
没错
Yeah.
你出钱吗
You?
滚下我的车
Get your ass out of my car.
你们长脑子了吗
Do you have a brain in your head?
多他妈冷
How fucking cold--
你们这帮人他妈犯什么病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
我可能会冻死在这里面
I could have frozen in there.
你们知道气温多少吗 那该死的
Do you know the temperature-- the--the fucking--
等等 干什么
Wait. What the fuck?
不 你们不能这样
No, you're not.
等等 想都别想
Wait a fuck--No way.
不 不要 不
No! Don't, no.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
-走吧 -再见 弗兰克
- Let's go. - Bye, Frank.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第十二集 本季终
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表