Oh, no, no, no.
你在上面
You get on top.
我喜欢你在上面
Love it when you're on top.
宝贝
Oh, God, baby.
我喜欢你的胸
I like to feel your breasts.
它们真美
Your beautiful breasts.
真好
Oh, God, yes.
宝贝
Oh, God, baby.
你这变♥态♥ 加拉格 滚出我的墓园
You a sick fuck, Gallagher! Get the hell out of my cemetery!
我警告过你的 我没警告过你吗
I warned you! Didn't I warn you?
我警告过你的
I warned your dumb ass!
赶紧滚出我的墓园
Get your ass out of my cemetery!
你这个变♥态♥ 滚出去
You crazy mother fucker! Get the hell out of here!
去死吧 上帝
Fuck you! Jesus!
滚出去 祝你下地狱
Get out of here! I hope you rot in hell!
来了
All right.
-你打了迪兰 -小声点 我不知道
- You beat up Dylan? - Shh. I didn't know--
-你打了我儿子 -我不知道他是你儿子
- You beat up my son? - I didn't know he was your son!
-你疯啦 -教授 蒂芙尼·托马斯
- Are you out of your mind? - Professor? Tiffany Thomas.
上学期我选过您的伦理学概论
Yeah, I was in your Intro to Ethics last semester.
你不说一声就去我家是要干什么
What were you doing coming over to my house without calling?
我不知道他是谁
I didn't know who he was.
好 那你过去是要干什么
Okay, but what were you doing?
你在监视我吗 你疯了吗
Were you spying on me? Are you insane?
你无权接近我家人或者我的家
You have no right to be anywhere near my family or my house.
我知道
I know.
你说的没错 那太傻了
Yeah, you're right. It was stupid.
我真的
I'm--I'm really...
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
迪兰还好吗
Is Dylan okay or...
会好的
He will be.
他身体很好
He's a tough kid.
在耶鲁还是摔跤手呢
He wrestles at Yale.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
他的右眼肿起来了
His right eye is pretty swollen.
-说你下手很重 -他下手也不轻啊
- Says you hit hard. - Yeah, he hits hard.
我觉得他打断了我一根肋骨呢
I mean, I think he nearly broke a rib or something.
我还以为你儿子
You know, I thought your son
才十岁大小
was, like, ten,
还上幼儿园什么的
off in prep school or something.
蒂芙尼·托马斯
Tiffany Thomas?
确实
Yeah, I know.
也许是 是我也为自己感到悲哀吧
Guess I was--I was feeling a little sorry for myself.
你还记得她上过你的课吗
Did you remember her from class?
她不是那么令人印象深刻
Not really very memorable.
是不是
Is she?
你干什么呢 弗兰克
What are you doing, Frank?
就是看着你睡觉
I'm just watching you sleep.
上帝啊 我真的开始觉得你诡异了
Oh, Jesus Christ, you're really starting to creep me out.
你有没有好好照顾自己
Are you looking out for yourself?
自己做胸部检查
Doing breast self-exams?
癌症可是会悄然来袭的
You know, cancer can sneak up on you.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
你怎么湿透了
Why are you wet?
和庭院设计师出了点小误会
Oh, a misunderstanding with the landscaper.
我要去洗澡 暖和一下
I'm gonna take a shower in a minute, get warm.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
怎么了
What?
别喊了
Stop yelling.
有事吗
Can I help you?
你是菲奥娜吗
Are you Fiona?
没错
Yup.
我们是德里克的家长
We're Derek's parents.
黛比的朋友德里克
Debbie's friend Derek.
我们想和你谈谈孩子的事
We'd like to talk to you about the baby.
什么孩子
What baby?
德里克和黛比的孩子
Derek and Debbie's baby.
我♥操♥ 我还错过什么好戏了
Holy shit. What else did I miss?
怎么了
What?
内♥裤♥不错
Nice panties.
能让我觉得离她近些
They help me feel closer to her.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表