是 能吗
Yeah, I mean, are we?
我正和你做♥爱♥不是吗
I'm having sex with you, aren't I?
-说点下流话听听 -好
- Talk dirty to me. - Okay, um...
我要用我的大屌♥狠狠抽你
I'm gonna slap you with my big dick
再射你一脸
and come all over your face.
老天 可以不用那么下流
Jesus, maybe not that dirty.
没关系 没关系
Never mind, never mind.
-我马上就要高♥潮♥了 -好吧
- I'm gonna come anyway. - All right.
操
Fuck.
抱歉
Sorry, it was, uh...
西奥在旁边洗澡让我觉得怪怪的
it was weird with Theo in the shower.
那你该杀了他
Then you should kill him.
用枪还是管子
A gun or a pipe?
你说了算
Dealer's choice.
你买♥♥人寿保险了吗
You have a good life insurance policy?
巨额保险
Cool mil.
不过得做得像是意外 知道吗
Make it look like an accident, though, okay?
你是开玩笑的 对吧
You are joking, right?
是吗
Am I?
也许吧
Maybe...
可以去洗了 小屁孩
It's all yours, doll face.
你也是 海伦娜
You too, Helene.
我得准备去上班了
I gotta get ready for work.
你先煮壶咖啡好吗 亲爱的
Will you start a pot of coffee, please, lover?
好
Yeah.
干洗店
你就待在外面
Hey, yo, you stay out front
我进去跟吴先生讲讲
while I go in and offer Mr. Wu
保护费的事情
a little neighborhood protection policy.
有需要我会给你信♥号♥♥ 好吗
Give you the signal if I need you, a'ight?
下周四见 吴先生
See you next Thursday, Mr. Wu.
从亚洲干洗店主手里拿钱就像拿糖果一样容易
Like taking candy from an Asian dry cleaner.
到学校前再去下二手电器行怎么样
Used appliance store next, before school?
面粉
你想一整天都带着一袋面粉
You're gonna carry a bag of flour around all day?
如果要用这种方式才能向菲奥娜证明
If that's what it takes to prove to Fiona
我能够自己做主的话 是的
that I'm my own person, yes.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
她最近真是彻底的控制狂
She's a total control freak lately.
可不是
Tell me about it.
就像她是我们的妈妈
Acting like she's our mom.
我自己的身体我说了算
It's my body. I can do what I want.
没错
Yeah.
我完全理解
I'm getting it from all sides.
在家她就往我嘴里灌药
Here she's jamming meds down my throat,
工作时她会为了一点屁事骂得我狗血淋头
and at work, she's ripping me a new one over some bullshit.
找到了
Found 'em.
婴儿装
Baby clothes?
总得给德萨丽穿衣服啊
Gotta dress Desiree, don't I?
菲奥娜
75%的少女妈妈都找不到伴侣#最好堕胎#
你看她给我发的什么
Look what she's sending me.
快删了吧
Delete that shit.
丁字裤小妞穿得挺不错啊
Mm, look at Miss Thang in real clothes.
如果二手货也算不错的话
Oh, yeah, if you call Goodwill real clothes.
至少你不用穿紧身制♥服♥送汉堡
Least you're not schlepping burgers in a tron uniform.
我还是想念小费
I'm gonna miss the tips.
屁水先生给我的一块五送你了
You can have the $1.50 I got from Mr. Asswater.
我是说阿特沃特
I mean, Atwater.
-奥尔加 -怎么
- Hey, Olga? - Yep.
你有没有劝过你女儿去打胎
Did you ever try to talk your daughter into having an abortion?
没来得及
Didn't get a chance.
她都怀孕半年了才告诉我
She hid her pregnancy from me for six months.
我妹妹也跟我玩这个
Yeah, my kid sister was trying to do that to me.
-黛比怀孕了吗 -是啊
- Debbie's pregnant? - Yes.
真不幸
That sucks.
亚当 炸37桌的薯饼时
Adam, fry up this tissue
把这个纸巾也一起炸了
with table 37's order of hash browns.
我都快被他催死了
Guy's running my ass ragged.
-好 -大家都注意点
- Sure. - You guys,
别再炸纸巾往里扔了 行吗
we shouldn't be frying up tissues anymore, okay?
不如换成鞋带吧
What about a shoelace?
什么也别炸了
Let's not fry anything.
鸡柳也不炸吗
Not even the chicken strips?
当然要炸 你知道我什么意思
Of course the chi-- you know what I mean.
我们不知道
I don't think we do.
不如你给我们翻译翻译
Maybe you should explain it
免得我们这些猪脑子
to those of us not smart enough
听不懂你大堂经理的高谈阔论
to become the assistant manager.
我今天不想听你冷嘲热讽 梅琳达
I don't need your shit today, Melinda.
什么时候想听了说一声
Let me know when you do need it.
你以前也会让亚当炸纸巾的 菲奥娜
You used to ask Adam to fry up tissues, Fiona.
对 但我现在要负责任一点
Yeah, and now I'm trying to be responsible,
别挤兑我了
so cut me some slack.
别指望了 你现在是管理阶层了
Not gonna happen. You're management now.
黛比的事怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go with Debbie?
糟透了 她觉得德里克会回来
Bad. She thinks Derek's coming back.
-会吗 -会个鬼
- Is he? - Hell no.
互助会顺利吗
How was your meeting?
虽然蛋蛋肿得生疼 不过还挺爽的
Well, me and my blue balls had a good time.
-抱歉 -没事儿
- Sorry. - That's all right.
我分享的时候在讲台后面撸了一发
I jacked off behind the podium while I was sharing.
我暗地里希望黛比流产
Am I a horrible person 'cause I secretly hope
是不是太坏了
Debbie has a miscarriage?
你现在已经明着希望了 不过可以理解
It's not a secret anymore, but it's understandable.
肖恩 我周日能不能请假去参加我女儿的浸礼
Mr. Sean, can I have Sunday off for my daughter's baptism?
问菲奥娜 现在开始她来排班
Ask Fiona. She does the schedule now.
大家都一样
In fact, that goes for everyone.
从今天开始菲奥娜来排班
Fiona's setting the schedule around here from now on.
没错 梅琳达
Yes, Melinda.
我吹♥箫♥的时候就是这模样
That is exactly what it looks like when I'm doing it.
哟
Yo.
话说 上次的事 我很抱歉...
Listen, I'm--I'm sorry about the, uh...
是说你觉得我在上我妈
What? Broken knuckle
所以就把我指关节打骨折那事吗
'cause you thought I was fucking my mother?
其实 我没觉得你在上...
Yeah, no I didn't exactly think you--you were fuck--
早上好
Good morning.
其实我在上我爸
I'm fucking my father, actually.
拜拜 老爸
Bye, Daddy.
回见 儿子
See ya, son.
要吃鸡蛋吗
Want some eggs?
不用了
Uh, no. No.
喝咖啡就好
Just coffee, thanks.
我也该走了
Actually, I should probably go too.
那天的事让我有点担心
You had me worried there the other day.
你觉得海伦娜在跟迪兰上♥床♥吗
You thought Helene was sleeping with Dylan?
对
Right.
抱歉出了这样的事
Yeah, about that, I'm--I'm sorry.
你知道
You do understand that
你可以和我妻子做♥爱♥的唯一原因
the only reason you're having sex with my wife
是因为有我的允许 对吧
is because I allow it, right?
明白
Yeah.
我明白你的意思
Yeah, no, I got that.
...那我走了
...I'm gonna go now.
再见
Have a good day.
我希望能发明一部
I wish I could invent a machine
可以擦除我脑海里有关她记忆的机器
that would just erase her memory from my brain.
有人说大♥麻♥
You know, some people say that the sativa
就是个可以清除记忆的机器 小弗
is a memory-erasing machine, Frankie.
你说的挺逗 加尔
I know that's funny, Gar.
但我现在真的笑不出来
I'm just not in a laughing mood right now.
谁帮我们把剩下的东西搬进屋
Hey, free beer to anyone who helps us
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表