看他们怎么说
See how that goes.
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
不用了
No.
今天下午你要带宝宝去诊所
You have your well-baby checkup
做婴儿健康检查
at the clinic this afternoon.
我知道
I know.
-要我陪你去吗 -不用
- You want me to go with you? - No.
我真心希望你能参加我的婚礼
I really hope that you decide to come to the wedding.
对我来说意义重大
It would mean a lot to me.
你至少考虑一下吧
Will you at least think about it?
来得真快
That was quick.
急救小天使之路无望了吗
Ambulance jockey future didn't work out?
没错
Not really.
你走的时候都没提前通知我
Didn't give me much notice when you quit.
为了代替你其他人只好加班
Boys had to work extra shifts in order to cover.
是的 我明白 我很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, I'm-- I'm sorry about that.
我处理的方式有问题
I could have handled it better.
没错
No shit.
我甚至得离开这张办公桌
I had to get out from behind this desk,
这张我非常喜欢的办公桌
this desk I like very much,
连续两天跑去科学楼打扫厕所
to scrub toilets in the science building for two days in a row.
如果你能考虑下让我复职我会非常感激的
Well, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider taking me back on.
我没听到最关键的几个字
I didn't hear the magic word.
拜托您 让我复职好吗
Please, may I have my job back?
想都...
Fuck...
别想
no.
黛比说她可能不会参加我的婚礼
Now Debbie's saying she might not even come to the wedding.
她想因为我试图说服她
I mean, how long is she gonna punish me
别毁了自己的生活而想惩罚我到什么时候
for trying to talk her out of ruining her life?
黛比会去的
Oh, Debbie'll come.
她只是不想错过折磨你的机会
She just doesn't want to miss the chance to torture you.
能把商业版给我吗
Oh, can I have the business section?
连环画在后面
The comics are in the back.
道琼斯指数降了20%
Dow is down 20.
我先去洗漱了
I get ready now.
然后去开酒吧
Open bar.
我们今天还是会准备婚礼吧
So we still doing wedding errands today?
-买♥♥花 美甲什么的 -对
- Flowers, manicures... - Yes.
还有借东西 找蓝色的东西
Something borrowed, something blue?
-是的 -好的 那我去收拾打扮
- Yes. - All right, I'm gonna go get dressed.
新世界的大门打开了 菲奥娜
It's a brave new world, Fiona.
芝加哥警局
车窗被砸得挺惨啊
Nice ghetto job on the windows.
是啊 某个醉鬼用撬棍砸的
Yeah, some drunk asshole smashed them with a tire iron.
肯定醉得很厉害吧
Must have been pretty drunk.
我猜也是
Must have been.
是你保释我的
You bail me out?
虽不是我本意 但没错
Against my better judgment, yeah.
我以为他们
I thought they, uh,
搞错了文件 犯了个错误
screwed up the paperwork, made a mistake.
也许是个错误
May have been a mistake.
现在还不能确定
Too early to know for sure.
你需要帮助
You need help.
我知道个地方
I know a place.
不怎么高档 但他们认真尽责
Not fancy, but they get the job done.
康复中心
Rehab?
你是个酒鬼
You're a drunk.
相信我 我很清楚那是什么感觉
Believe me, I know whereof I speak.
听着 我得去上课了
Look, I got to go to class.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
经典力学 弗兰克尔
Well, classical mechanics. Frankel.
你攻击校警
You took a swing at a campus cop.
相信我 你肯定会被开除的
Believe me, you're as good as expelled.
操♥他♥妈♥的 反正我也厌倦学校了
Oh, fuck 'em. I was sick of it anyway.
是啊 操♥他♥妈♥的 当然
Sure. Fuck 'em. Of course.
你摊上事了 利普
You've got a problem, Lip.
是时候成熟起来担当一切了
It's time to grow up and deal with it.
这话从你嘴里蹦出来真奇怪
That's kind of strange coming from you.
你知道的 水壶 锅 黑色 这些
You know, kettle, pot, black, all that.
那地方我进进出出了五次
I've been in and out five times.
这可不能说明康复中心有多好 不是吗
Well, it doesn't say much for the whole rehab thing, does it?
我有两个博士学位
I had two doctorates.
在我酗酒之前 我有两孩子和终身职位
I had two kids and tenure before I started drinking.
你才22岁
You're 22.
听着 你到了那儿 一步步来
Look, you go, you work the steps.
等你从康复中心出来
I'll see what I can do about getting you a job in the field
我会试着帮你找份工作
when you get out.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
我开车送你去
I'll drive you over there.
我姐姐明天要结婚
My sister's getting married tomorrow.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我不想错过婚礼
I don't want to miss it.
好吧
Right.
你能送我到轻轨那儿吗
Hey, can I get a ride to the El?
不能
No.
还有别忘了去法庭
And show up for your court appearance.
我可不能丢了保释金
I can't afford to forfeit the bail.
她晚上睡觉了没
So is she sleeping at night?
睡了又醒了
Um, on and off.
睡了几小时
How many hours?
最少六七个小时吧
Uh, at least six or seven,
不过是断断续续的睡
but in little pieces, you know?
她不停的哭
Shs cries a lot.
那你呢 睡了多久
What about you? Are you getting any sleep?
一小会儿吧
Uh, some, I think.
-她是怎么得皮疹的 -她得了皮疹
- How'd she get this rash? - She has a rash?
粪便会沾在这里
Well, fecal matter can get stuck up here,
纸尿裤的顶部
under the top of the diaper.
记得要把这里擦干净
Make sure you wipe up here carefully.
保持清洁
Keep her clean.
她这儿怎么会有淤青
How'd she get this bruise?
她摔地上了 不是很高
Um, she fell. Not very far.
她从我的臂弯滑下去了 我当时太累了
She slipped out of my arms. I-I was really tired.
她看起来没什么事
She seemed okay.
家里有人帮你吗
Are you getting any help at home?
照顾宝宝可是个大工程
An infant's a lot of work.
照顾弗兰妮也需要你好好照顾自己
Franny needs you to take care of yourself, too.
保证足够的睡眠和营养的饮食
Get enough sleep. You eat well.
你多大了 黛比
How old are you, Debbie?
15岁
15.
家里有大人帮你照顾弗朗西丝吗
Any adults at home help you care for Francis?
母亲 父亲
Mother? Father?
我妈妈没在身边
Uh, my mother isn't really around.
-你♥爸♥爸呢 -他有时在有时不在
- Your dad? - He's a bit in and out.
那你跟谁住在一起
So who do you live with?
我姐姐 但她不想让我生下弗兰妮
My sister, but she didn't really want me to have Franny.
所以她不帮你
So she doesn't help?
我不需要她的帮助
I don't need her help.
每个人都需要帮助
We all need help.
她没什么事吧
So is she okay?
保持她的干燥洁净
Keep her dry and clean
皮疹就不会继续扩散
so the rash doesn't become infected.
我更担心的是你
I'm more concerned about you.
我很好 我们很好
I'm good. We're good.
那就好
Great.
还好吗 乔
How's it going, Joe?
妈的
Ah, shit.
我不感兴趣 弗兰克
Not interested, Frank.
你就这样欢迎你的老朋友吗
Is that any way to greet an old friend?
滚蛋
Get the fuck out of here.
我们从来不是朋友
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表