委员会 教务处那帮人
The committee. The provost.
根本不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
你什么意思 他们没找你谈话吗
What do you mean? They didn't ask you to come in?
没有 借过
Nope. Excuse me.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
那 那就发布个声明
Then--then-- then make a--a statement
或者在哪发个撤销申请
or post a retraction somewhere.
-在哪啊 -网上
- Where? - Online!
你真的是不懂网媒的运行原理吗
Do you actually not understand how the internet works?
我不管它是怎么运行的 好吗
I don't care how it works, okay?
海伦娜有可能会失去工作的
Helene could lose her job!
也许她和学生上♥床♥的时候
Well, maybe she should have thought about that
就该考虑到这个后果
before she started banging her students,
而且也许你也该学到应该
and maybe you should learn how to treat the girls
对和你上♥床♥的女生好点
that you sleep with better.
听说过营地法则吗
Ever heard of the campsite rule?
什么东西
The what?
分手也不要给对方留下伤害 混♥蛋♥
Leave the area in better shape than you found it, asshole.
-让开 -等等
- Move. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
女权主义者在找我的麻烦
The feminazis are after me.
说我是想毁掉一个地位甚高的女性
Accused me of trying to destroy a high status female
因为我内化了我自己的性别压♥迫♥
because I've internalized my own gender oppression.
我脸书上收到了2000条留言
2,000 comments on my Facebook page,
其中还包括死亡威胁
including death threats.
我父母想让我在事态平息前暂别校园
My parents want me to leave campus until it blows over.
只能靠你自己了 利普
You're on your own, Lip.
话说回来 你一直都只在乎自己
But then again, I guess you always were.
古斯 嗨
Gus, hi.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Thanks for calling me back.
我想让你在几份文件上签字
I, uh, I just need you to sign some papers
这样我就可以买♥♥回我的房♥子了
so that I can buy my house back.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
妈的 古斯 喂
Shit. Gus? Hello?
操
Fuck.
你怎么来了
What brings you over here?
我就在附近
In the neighborhood.
这就是你的新家庭
This your new family?
我是说你工作的新家庭
I mean the family at your new job?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我那没出生的外甥或是外甥女还没被你打掉吧
You kill my unborn niece or nephew yet?
明天一大早就去
Tomorrow morning, bright and early.
好吧
Whatever.
我要在我东家举办个"性别揭晓"派对
Uh, so I'm having a gender reveal party at my boss's house,
-所以... -什么派对
- so... - A what?
就是切开蛋糕
It's when you cut a cake
看里面的霜糖是粉的还是蓝的
and see if there's pink or blue frosting inside.
收获惊喜
Surprise.
你邀请我去参加派对
You inviting me to your party?
我也说不好 是吧
I don't know. Yeah.
因为我有事想跟你谈
'Cause, like, there's stuff I want to talk to you about,
可我们已经反♥目♥成仇 所以又不能跟你说
but we've been hating each other so bad, so I can't,
然而见鬼的是我不知道能跟谁说起
and it sucks because I don't know who else to go to,
但我却不相信你因为你不支持我
but I can't trust you because you don't support me.
我是支持你的 小黛
I do support you, Debs.
只是不支持你所有选择罢了
I just don't support all your choices.
我的选择代表我 菲奥娜
I am my choices, Fiona.
你怎么不明白这一点
Why don't you see that?
无所谓了
Whatever.
那好吧...
All right, well...
祝你开心
have fun.
-拜拜 利亚姆 -拜拜
- Bye, Liam! - Bye.
没事吧
You okay?
明天你就知道了
Ask me tomorrow.
"手♥机♥没电了
"Battery died.
10点到1点间 艾莱柏酒吧见
Will meet you at The Alibi between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m."
我去 三个小时
Huh, three hours?
他在耍我
He's just fucking with me.
通常我都会点几道开胃菜
Usually I get a bunch of apps to share.
可以吗
You good with that?
开胃菜
Appetizers.
当然了 没问题
Sure, yeah. Yeah.
我...很喜欢开胃菜
Big--big fan of apps.
你好
Hi.
来瓶2005年的布莱·桑塞尔白葡萄酒
We'll take a bottle of the 2005 Boulay Sancerre,
蟹肉饼 烤孢子甘蓝
some crab cakes, the roasted Brussels,
五香杏仁还有意大利熏火腿
the spiced almonds, and a prosciutto plate.
好的
Yeah.
你给人感觉很忧郁
You seem like a very pensive kind of guy.
是独生子吗
You an only child?
不是
Uh, no.
-有兄弟姐妹吗 -有好几个
- Brothers and sisters? - A bunch, yeah.
-比你小还是比你大 -大小都有
- Older or younger? - Both.
父母呢 都在世吗
What about your parents? Both still alive?
都在
Yeah.
很好
Fantastic.
我了解到了很多信息
I'm learning so much.
听我说...
Look--
听我说 我不知道自己在干什么
look, I--I have no idea what I'm doing.
我上一任男友不怎么善谈
My last boyfriend wasn't much of a talker.
他所理解的沟通就是羞辱我
His idea of a conversation was to insult me a bunch
拳脚相加就是做♥爱♥的前戏
and then punch me right before we banged.
你是个家庭暴♥力♥的受害者吗
You're a victim of domestic abuse?
在我成长的环境里 大家都是用拳头说话的
Where I'm from, people communicate with their fists.
-那是哪儿 -城南
- And where is that? - South Side.
"钢铁之手"
"Hands of steel."
好吧 你是个混街头的
Okay, so you're a street rat.
是个小混混
A brawler.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
除非你觉得有问题
Only if you make it one.
我得回消防队去了
I got to get to the firehouse.
我还以为你今天不当班
Thought you were off-duty.
我知道这听起来很像是借口
I know this sounds like an excuse
鉴于这次约会进行得这么"顺利"
considering how well this is going,
但是汉克的孩子生病了
but Hank's kid is sick.
我得去替他
He needs me to cover.
我跟你一起去吧
Let me come with you.
去消防队
To the firehouse?
对 我想跟着去看看
Yeah, I want to go for a run.
好吧
All right.
记得低调些
Lay low.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
天呐 求你了
Oh, my God. Please.
这个蛋糕我要用在派对上 能阻止我变成
This cake is for a party that could prevent me
有孕在身又无家可归的十多岁的单亲妈妈
from either becoming a pregnant, homeless teenage mom
或是跟
or having to have gay sex
梅丽莎·埃瑟里克的前女友上♥床♥
with Melissa Etherick's former girlfriend.
你要什么样的
What you need?
"性别揭晓"派对上用的
Gender party.
我孩子的性别就写在这里面
The sex of my baby is inside.
什么时候要
For when?
-明天 -不行
- Tomorrow. - Nuh-uh.
蜡烛什么的需要提前预定
Got to order that bougie shit in advance.
明天要的话 你这能做出什么
Uh, well, what can you do by tomorrow?
那些不新鲜的纸杯蛋糕
Those stale-ass cupcakes.
明早我可以给蛋糕换新的奶油
Can re-cream them with blue or pink in the morning.
蛋糕里的奶油怎么换
How do you re-cream a cupcake?
在底部戳个洞
Poke a hole in the bottom,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表