-我得老实跟她说 -好吧
- I got to come clean. - Okay.
我写了封信 你可以给妮可
I-I wrote a letter, which you can give to her.
信上说了都是我的错
It says that it was all my fault
你是个棒极了的爸爸
and that you are a great dad.
我写了三个不同的版本
There are three different versions--
她才不会想看你写的信
She's not gonna want to hear from you.
那我该怎么做 我感觉糟透了
Well, what can I do, then? I-I feel awful.
米格尔 你把上周的营业额打出来了吗
Miguel, did you print out sales from last week?
会计要来报税了
I got the accountant coming to file taxes.
午餐时间你顾店行吗
Can you stay through lunch?
我们不谈谈这事吗
Well, uh, are we gonna talk about this?
以后再说吧
Maybe later.
冷飕飕的
A little nippy.
这里冻死了 而且收不到信♥号♥♥
Freezing. And no service.
你的房♥子在哪
Where's your house?
我的帐篷就在那
My tent's right up there.
你的帐篷
Your tent?
这里有没有美洲狮
We gonna see a mountain lion?
没有 恰奇
No, we're not, Chuckles.
你说得对 怪我没早点听你的
You were right all along. I wasn't listening.
这里才是我们命中注定厮守的地方
This is where we were meant to be together.
空气清爽 还有松树的味道
Out in the fresh, crisp air, the smell of pine.
朱庇特
Jupiter.
想死你了
You were sorely missed.
各位 这位是朱庇特
Everybody, this is Jupiter,
"思绪飞扬"的创始人
a founding father of Soaring Conciousness.
这位是
And is this...?
我信上跟你说过的
The one I wrote to you about.
我们都很希望你能来 黛博拉
We all hoped you'd come, Deborah.
现在你终于来了
And here you are.
披上 我陪你进去
Here, let me help you inside.
你人真好 给她披毯子
Nice of you to bring her a blanket.
天气凉
It is chilly.
冷死哥了
I know I'm cold.
吧台那里有个帅哥在看你
Cute guy at the counter checking you out.
认识吗
Know him?
-那是我丈夫 -什么
- That's my husband. - What?
-有什么能帮你的吗 -接受我道歉就好
- Can I help you? - By way of apology.
-行 -你想买♥♥♥房♥♥的时候
- Okay. - The way I acted
我那样对你
when you were trying to buy the house.
我很对不起
I'm not proud of it.
现在都处理好了 谢谢你没帮忙
Well, it all worked out, no thanks to you.
棒极了
Well, that's great.
所以你想跟我道歉
So you want to apologize?
是的 还有...
Yes, and...
我们离婚吧
we should get a divorce.
为什么不呢
Why not, right?
都拖了一年了
Well, it's been a year.
我和我女朋友也是认真的
Things are serious with my girlfriend.
-看起来... -离婚两个字就够了
- It seems-- - You had me at "divorce."
好吧 你的东西还是你的
All right, you keep what's yours.
我的东西还是我的 没什么麻烦 除了...
I keep what's mine. Nothing to exchange, except...
除了什么
Except?
我给你的订婚戒指
The engagement ring that I gave you,
那是我外婆的
it was my grandma's.
对我家很有意义
It means a lot to my family.
-这应该没问题吧 -没问题
- It's not a problem, is it? - Uh, no.
我会把离婚协议准备好
Well, the paperwork's all ready.
明天下午两点见面行吗
Can you meet tomorrow at two?
行
Let's do this.
好的 这是我律师的地址
All right. My lawyer's address.
我也需要律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
不必 如果我们一切从简
No, not if we keep it simple.
从简就好
Simple's good.
明天两点见
I'll see you at two.
不见不散
Wouldn't miss it.
我幸福 我安好
I am happy. I am good.
今天我会好好爱自己
I will love myself today.
我幸福 我安好
I am happy. I am good.
今天我会好好爱自己
I will love myself today.
上帝保佑
Blessings.
大家都见到我们的新人了
You've all noticed our new addition.
完美的花儿 心灵 和天空
Perfect Flower, Spirit, and Sky:
欢迎 黛博拉
welcome, Deborah.
黛 博 拉
Deb-or-ahh...
卡尔 卡尔
Carl, Carl.
等等 让我追着你跑
Wait, making me run after you?
-这是怎么回事 -我要回家
- What's that about? - I'm going home.
你说你有个录音室 对吗
Oh, well, you said you got a recording studio, right?
-可以让我录个音吗 -什么意思
- You think you could record me? - Wait, excuse me?
这暑假我想参加音乐夏令营
Yeah, I want to go to music camp this summer,
他们需要我拉小提琴的音频 所以...
and they need a sound file of me playing the violin, so...
是可以 但是...
I would, but...
我有一堆烂事要做
I got shit to do.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
不过听起来不错 祝你好运
Sounds cool, though. Good luck with that.
你去哪儿了 我饿死了
Where were you? I'm starving.
几点了
What time is it?
卧♥槽♥ 抱歉
Oh, shit. I'm sorry, man.
今晚有什么安排没
Hey, what's going on tonight?
卡莱布上夜班
Uh, Caleb's working all night.
我在联谊会打工
I'm working at the sorority,
给她们的派对准备酒水 你一起来玩呗
run the bar for a party; you should come.
你知道我喜欢联谊
You know I love a sorority.
有些妹子长得跟汉子似的
Oh, come on, there are some girls who look like dudes.
-拒绝 -主题是狂欢节
- Pass. - It's Mardi Gras theme.
人们会专门装扮什么的
There's gonna be costumes and shit.
会很好玩
We'll make it fun.
解醉酒吗
Hair of the dog?
要读六十三份学生写的有关核裂变的烂论文
You read 63 shitty student papers on nuclear fission,
就得靠这个来缓解痛苦
you need something to dull the pain.
还在 谢天谢地
Oh, you have it. Thank God.
来谈谈价吧
So let's talk price.
你当时给了我一千九
You gave me 1900 for it.
我现在有五百 但我会再付你剩下的
I have 500, but I'll get you the rest.
我们可以弄个还款计划让我可以...
We could work out a payment plan where I could come--
你有三个月的时间
You had three months
能以一千九的价格赎回去
to buy it back for 1900.
但合同已经失效了
Contract expired, hocus-pocus,
所以现在的价格是六千
it's now 6,000.
六千 拜托 我要离婚
Six thousand? Please, I-I'm getting divorced.
我的前夫想要回戒指
My ex wants it back.
他奶奶把这戒指塞进阴♥道♥
His grandma smuggled it out of Nazi Germany
从纳粹德国偷运出来的
in her vagina,
所以这戒指是情感寄托
so it has sentimental value.
很多人来店里看这枚戒指
Lots of people come to this shop to look at this ring.
别卖♥♥它 拜托 我求求你
Well--well, don't sell it. Come on, I'm begging you.
你可以先拿着我现有的钱
Uh, can--can you just take what I have and--
暂停售卖♥♥吗
and put it on hold?
给你几天时间
Give you a couple of days,
但价格还是六千
but the price is 6,000.
六千 明白
6,000. Yeah, I got it.
离婚&家庭律师
里克·安纳卡西欧
离婚&家庭律师
里克·安纳卡西欧
天哪 好漂亮
Oh, my God. It's so beautiful.
好暖和
And so warm.
这是唯一有电暖的帐篷
It's the only tent with electric heat.
是你的帐篷吗
Is this your tent?
不 是你的 黛博拉
No. It's yours, Deborah.
-什么 -这是孕妇专用帐篷
- What? - This is the maternity tent.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表