用小勺子把里面填的奶油挖出来
scoop out the filling with a tiny spoon,
把新鲜奶油灌入注射器
pack a syringe with fresh cream,
插♥进♥那个洞
stick it in the hole,
挤就行了
squeeze.
太感谢你了 谢谢
Thank you so much! Thank you!
"金发姑娘累了 于是她上楼去
"Goldilocks was tired, so she went upstairs.
她说 这张床太硬
'This bed is too hard.
这张又太软
This bed is too soft.
这张床刚好
This bed is just right!'
接着 那三只熊回来了"
And then the bears came home."
你知道后来发生什么了吗
Know what happens next?
不 我们不能杀了金发姑娘
Okay, no. We do not kill Goldilocks.
金发姑娘是好人 我们不能杀好人
Goldilocks is good. We do not kill good people.
-那杀谁 -谁都不杀
- Then who? - No one.
那就杀熊好了
Kill bears then.
她就直接开车走了
No, she--she just drove off.
一眼都没看我
I mean, she didn't even look at me.
明天我会坐在摆着黄色便笺簿的桌子后面
I'll be there tomorrow offering silent moral support
默默地给你提供精神支持
from behind a yellow legal pad.
我该跟他们说些什么
What am I supposed to say to them?
你想达到什么效果
What do you want from all this?
我不想让她失去工作
I don't want her to lose her job,
也不想让她跟我分手
and I want her to not break up with me.
如果她失去工作 你们就可以乱搞了
She loses her job, you're free to get freaky
不分时间地点都能搞
wherever and whenever.
如果工作保住了
She keeps it,
她绝不可能再冒那样的险
no way she's gonna take that kind of risk again.
没错 但如果她是因为我丢了工作
Yeah, but if she loses her job because of me,
她还是不会再想见我了
she--she's still never gonna want to see me again.
正是这样 所谓进退两难
Precisely. Catch-22.
记住
Remember this:
在这世上 我们只需要做两件事
we have only two jobs on this earth.
第一 学习
The first, to learn.
第二 应对
The second, to cope.
你说的"应对"是指
And by cope you mean, uh,
摆张臭脸 潇洒地走过人生困境
walking through life shitfaced?
我们总会找到办法来软化对立的棱角
We all find ways to soften the edges.
有些棱角需要你花更多精力才能软化
Some edges need more softening than others.
你要软化的棱角是什么
What are your edges?
一个叫莫莉 一个叫塔贝莎
My edges are named Molly and Tabitha.
两个都喜欢上了一个比我高 比我有钱
Both seized by somebody taller, richer,
没我这么混♥蛋♥的一个男人
and less of a fuckup.
其中一个才九岁
One of them was nine.
你有个女儿
You have a daughter?
敬找到值得我们学习的事情
To finding something worth learning.
以及如何应对
And to coping with it.
等我们赚到一百万
Once we hit a cool mil,
我会买♥♥下一栋豪♥宅♥
think I'm gonna buy me a sick crib.
铺上熊皮地毯 装个游戏室
Bear skin rug, game room,
还有录音室 浴缸
recording studio, hot tub.
我就是当恶棍的命 兄弟
Thug for life, homes.
我不是
Not me.
你不是什么
Not you what?
再干几单活 我就金盆洗手
Couple more gigs, I'm out.
见鬼
Damn.
你有打算吗
You got a plan?
当农民
Farmer.
那种住农场种庄稼的农民
Like, on a farm with corn and shit?
不是
Nah.
是养牛羊养鸡养猪的那种
Goats and cows and chickens and pigs.
没有其他人
No people.
我不擅长和人打交道
Ain't good with people.
但你跟我合得来
Seem good with me.
你不一样 你很直率
You different. You straight.
大多数人爱拐弯抹角
Most people be twisty.
要不然我们在附近偷栋房♥子
Hey, how about we nab a dope pad around here,
周末去威尔县添点儿地皮
score a few acres up in Will County for the weekends.
坐在边上喝着小酒
Sit around drinking King Cobras
看着我们养的牛操来操去
and watch our cows hump one another.
我们去恐吓那个臭配镜伊朗佬吧
Hey, let's go terrorize that shady Iranian optometrist.
他还欠我五千块
Fucker owes me five stacks.
搬迁通知 我的酒呢
Eviction notice. Where's my booze?
汤米 你跟几个人讲了
Tommy, how many people did you tell?
就一个
One.
你只用说"免费"和"喝酒"
You said "Free" and "Drink".
其他的不用多说
Doesn't take more than that.
有闯入者
Incoming!
那个扎发髻的男人
Man with lady bun!
那牌子是怎么回事 兄弟
What's with the sign, bro?
艾莱伯只向工薪阶层的常客开放
The Alibi is serving working-class regulars only,
你跟你优越感爆棚的发髻小伙伴
so you and your bun buddies can take your privileged asses
给我滚去那家操蛋贵的厕所酒馆
to the overpriced toilet down the street.
-懂了吗 -无所谓了
- Capiche? - Whatever, man.
我让你无所谓
Whatever this.
好了
Okay.
干得好
Nice!
谁厌烦了拿铁泡沫和芝士球的味道
Who's tired of the smell of latte foam and ball cheese?
我
Me.
让这些富二代傻屌♥去吃屎
Fuck those super rich little douchebags.
你们才是我的顾客
You guys are the real deal.
好啊 说的好
All right. Here here.
这里又成了劣质酒
So it's back to metabolized rotgut
和无家可归的衰人们的天下了
and decaying homeless person.
我被取过更烂的外号♥
I've been called worse.
这里就像失业人士办公楼
It's like the unemployment office in here.
让我焦虑不安
It gives me the willies.
你怎么还在这里 弗兰克
Why are you still doing here, Frank?
这个问题问得好
A question for the ages.
你说你需要给两个签名公正
You said you needed a notary for two signatures.
我在这待了三个小时了
I've been here three hours.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
看来某人被放鸽子了
Somebody got stood up.
别多管闲事
Mind your business.
你♥他♥妈♥要公♥证♥人干什么
The heck you need a notary for?
我在想办法买♥♥回上周
I'm trying to buy back the house
被你扫荡一空的房♥子
that you stripped clean last week,
但我需要古斯先签一些文件
but I need Gus to sign something first.
真棒
Attagirl.
我和黛比也许需要一个备用处所
Me and Debbie might need a back up place.
如果我买♥♥下这房♥子
If I buy this house,
我绝对不允许你溜回来住
there's no way you're slipping back in under my roof.
我说了 是"也许"
I said, "Might".
再说了 你这边进展也不是很顺利
Besides, doesn't sound like you're pulling it off,
你丈夫还在玩失踪呢
what with hubby MIA.
滚开 弗兰克
Piss off, Frank.
我才不需要你的施舍
I don't need your charity.
我们三人会自食其力
The three of us will do just fine on our own.
我 我挚爱的女儿
Me, my devoted daughter,
还有我未出世的外孙女
and my granddaughter-to-be.
黛比怀的是女孩
Debbie's having a girl?
我老婆怀孕了
My wife is pregnant.
我孩子耳朵又感染了
My kid has an ear infection.
我得回家了
I need to get home.
这他妈的是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
有事 可能来不了
"Hung up. Might not make it."
操♥你♥妈♥的 狗♥日♥的♥臭傻♥逼♥
Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit.
30块交通费再加65块等候费
$30 for travel plus a $65 waiting fee.
我要现金
I'll take cash.
先生 你能听见我吗
Sir, can you hear me?
怎么回事
Hey, what happened?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表