I don't think so.
我跟我前任搬到一起住的时候
When me and my ex moved in together,
她还不怎么了解我
there was stuff she didn't know about me.
后来就出问题了
Created problems later.
我的戒毒担♥保♥人认为我该与你坦诚相待
My NA sponsor thinks I should be more up front with you
如果我们对彼此越来越认真
if things get serious with us.
你提到了同居
You mentioned living together.
我就想到了这个
That's what went through my mind.
还有什么我不知道的
What don't I know?
之后我们再理清楚吧
We can hash through all that.
现在我们得走了
Right now, we should go.
不不不 你是瘾君子
No, no, no, you're an addict.
如果同居前你还有事要告诉我
If there's more to say before we shack up,
就全说出来 因为1个小时后
spit it out, 'cause in an hour,
我可能就无家可归了
I might be homeless.
你想现在就谈吗
You want to do this now?
-对 -现在吗
- Right. - Now.
对
Right.
看来还挺隆重啊
You're really building it up.
好吧
Okay.
我20多岁的时候蹲过监狱
I, uh, went to prison in my 20s.
从你一直雇有前科的人我就猜到了
I figured with all the ex-cons you hire.
因为毒品吗
For drugs?
对 我还杀了个人
Yeah, and I killed a guy.
你真逗
Right.
没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我当时喝醉嗑嗨了 睡在一辆面包车里
I was drunk and high. I'm sleeping in a van.
我跟另一个瘾君子打起来了 因为...
I get in a fight with another junkie over--
妈的 我也不知道因为什么
Damn, I don't know what.
操
Fuck.
他倒地了 我还在继续揍他
Uh, he went down. I kept beating him.
我估计他的头敲到路牙什么的
I guess his head hit the curb or something.
进医院抢救 不久就死了
He went to the hospital, and later, he died.
很久以前的事了
It's a long time ago,
可我承认有这事
but something I live with
我应该早点告诉你的
and I should've mentioned it.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
吸毒 杀人 没了
Heroin, killed a guy, no,
能想到的就这些
that's all that comes to mind.
好
Okay.
嗯
Okay.
把地拖了 我们就走
Finish up on the floor, and we'll go.
我不想...
I didn't want to--
拖完了我们再走
Finish up, and we'll go.
亚尼斯
Yanis!
老兄
Hey, brother.
去兜风吗 开得还挺快
You going for a stroll? Going pretty fast there.
你知道我要去哪
You know where I'm going.
天啊
Oh, God.
你要帮我吗
You gonna help me?
不帮的话就赶快走开
If not, you might as well get lost.
免得引人注意
You're drawing attention.
算我求你了 打道回府吧
I'm begging you, please turn around.
我♥操♥
Oh, God damn it.
去死吧 狗屁律师
Good-bye, lawyer shit!
你把亚尼斯我整残废了
You turned Yanis into a cripple!
现在轮到你和你的操蛋的妻儿
Now you and your shit wife and your shit kids
他妈的被火活活烧死了
are gonna die in a lawyer shit bonfire!
别别别 切断你摩托车刹车线的不是他
No, no, no, he didn't cut the cable to your motorcycle.
是我
I did.
可我本来是想切断油门线
But I meant to cut the throttle
好让你不再发动引擎制♥造♥噪音
so you would stop revving your engine.
我只是求个安宁 兄弟
I'm just trying to keep the peace in the neighborhood, man.
只怪刹车线和油门线太像
Only the brake cable and the throttle cable look a lot alike,
这是设计缺陷
which is a design flaw.
亚尼斯 害你瘫痪了 我真的很抱歉
Yanis, you got paralyzed, and I feel really bad.
我真的真的很抱歉
I am so fucking sorry, man.
如果你能够宽恕我原谅我
But if you can find it in your heart to forgive me,
我们的友谊将因为这件事
we could have an extra strong friendship
而更加坚固
because of what we went through.
老天
Oh, man. Oh, man.
我都没法形容把这些憋在心里的话
I can't tell you how good that feels
全都说出来感觉有多爽
to get that off my chest.
我感觉像拉了1000磅的屎一般
It's like taking a 1,000-pound shit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
亚尼斯 亚尼斯
Yanis, Yanis!
我知道这件事刺♥激♥到你 但是
Now, I know this brings up strong feelings, but--
放下 让我们好好谈谈
hey, put that down so we can work on our
升华一下阶级友谊
extra strong friendship!
该死
Ah, shit.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你来了
Hey, you made it.
会议顺利吗
How was the trip?
发生挺多的
Ah, still processing.
小凯呢
Where's Kev?
他本来要过来的
He was supposed to be here.
我不知道出了什么事
I don't know what happened.
接下来 华♥莱♥士♥北街2119号♥
Okay, next up, 2119 North Wallace Street.
-注意了 -四居室
- Guys. - It's a four-bedroom,
一间半浴室 位于...
one and a half-bath in a...
正在兴起的城区 毗邻社区花♥园♥
up-and-coming neighborhood adjacent to a community garden.
听起来还凑合
Oh, sounds almost livable.
听说这地方闹鼠灾
Heard this place has a rat problem?
对 还有洪都拉斯人在地下室住着
Yeah, and Honduran squatters living in the basement.
5万美金怎么样
How about 50,000?
5万买♥♥四居室
50,000 for the four-bedroom.
已经有人出价5万了
I have 50,000 bid in the back.
那6万呢 等6万
How about 60? I'm looking for 60,000.
进去吧
Dive in.
我出6万
60,000 right there.
这里有7万
I have 70 right there.
我去
Holy....
8万
80 right here?
算了吧
I don't think so.
拿到了8万报价 9万有吗
80,000 bid in the back. How about 90?
是否有人出9万 也许中标的就是你
I'm looking for 90,000. You can bid right there.
9万
90,000?
9万 谢谢 接下来是10万
90, thank you. Now, 100.
就这样
This is it.
10万 谢谢 接下来是11万
100, thank you. Now, 110.
11万一次 两次
110 going once, going twice--
11万报价 接下来12万
Oh, 110 in the back. Now, 120.
来吧 肯定还有12万
You're out. You got to be 120.
12万绝对有
I got to have 120.
-我们会输的 -快点 举牌子
- We're gonna lose it. - Hurry up, raise the card.
快点 举牌子啊
Hurry up, raise the card.
10万以上就出不起了
We can't go over 100,000.
来了一位新的投标者 12万
New bidder right here. 120 now.
13万有吗 可以继续投标
130? You can bid back in.
-我们没戏了 -女士您有意向吗
- We're out. - How about her, ma'am?
投标就好 13万 请举牌示意
I can tell you one. At 130, let me know.
13万 接下来14万 其他人都放弃了
130 in the back, now 140. Everybody else is out.
请出14万
You got to be 140.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
13万一次
130 right here going once.
千万别错过
You don't want to miss it.
13万两次
130 in the back going twice.
你在考虑吗 出14万
You thinking about it? For 140,000?
怎么样 最后一次机会
What do you think? Last call.
搞定 13万成交
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表