But I guess I was wrong about you, Carl.
真的
Really?
当然不是
Fuck no.
你以为帮我绑了个小流氓就能让我改观
You think tackling some punk is gonna change anything?
我还是讨厌你的一切
I still hate all 115 pounds of you.
我会死盯住你
I'm gonna be watching you like a drone.
如果让我发现你俩不规矩
And if I find out you've been fucking my daughter,
我就灭了你
I'm gonna take you out.
谢谢你载我 温斯洛警官
Thanks for the ride, Sergeant Winslow.
刚刚怎么回事儿
What the hell's all that about?
我想我要当个警♥察♥
I think I want to be a cop.
我是几年前穿的屌♥环
I got it pierced years ago.
-疼吗 -还好
- Did it hurt? - Nuh-uh.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
我可不是真正的脱衣舞男
But I'm not actually a stripper.
闭嘴 把钱拿着
Shut up. Take the cash.
跳得不错 宝贝 尝尝这个
Nice moves, babe. You deserve this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还从没用这种屌♥形杯子喝过酒
I've never dranken from a penis before.
拉娜和我有事要宣布
Lana and I have news.
不 不 应该叫法蒂玛
No, no. Fatima.
-什么 -她的新名字
- What? - That's her new name.
她现在是埃及人了
She's Egyptian now.
你好[阿♥拉♥伯语]
As-salaam alaikum.
这玩意儿你花了多少钱
How much you pay for this piece of shit?
怎么了
Why, what's wrong with it?
-这上面社保号♥有10位数 -不好吗
- It's got ten numbers. - Is that bad?
社保号♥都是9位的
Social Security numbers have nine.
操 被那家伙讹了
Oh, fuck me. Guy scammed me.
好吧 我再弄个更好的
All right, I'll get a better one.
多给我点儿时间
Just give me some time.
-已经搞定 -什么意思
- Already fixed. - What do you mean?
我们搞定了
We took care of it.
-怎么搞定的 -下午去了趟法♥院♥
- How? - Courthouse this afternoon.
一进一出 就把婚结了
In and out and hitched.
-什么 -你们结婚了
- What? - You got married?
就像是开进蕾丝边汽车餐厅吃了顿快餐
Like fast food drive-thru. McLesbian wedding.
你们什么都没说
You didn't say anything.
没什么大不了的
Not a big deal.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
重点是你们背着我做了这事
You went behind my back.
就几张纸而已
It's just a piece of paper.
每三分钟一次宫缩
Contractions are only three minutes apart.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yes!
那就把你的腿夹紧咯
Well squeeze your legs together!
我考试过了
I aced the test.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
但我还得把这份确认书签了
And then I get the paperwork to get certified.
"你是否待过精神病院
"Have you ever spent any time in a mental institution
或是治疗过心理疾病"
or been treated for mental illness?"
你♥他♥妈♥相信吗
You fucking believe that?
我考试得了满分
I get a perfect score on my test,
可他们却不让我成为一名急救员
and they want to keep me from being an EMT
就因为我 我他妈
because I--I--I fucking...
住了一段时间院
I spent a few days in an inpatient program.
那就撒谎
Lie.
什么
What?
不关他们屁事
It's none of their goddamn business.
你 你的意思是让我对他们撒谎
You--you want me to lie to them?
赶紧签了交上去
Sign it and send it in.
真的要这么做
Really?
有何不可
Why not?
你早上还因为我不肯告诉你我的性史
Well, you were pissed at me this morning
而生我的气
'cause I didn't want to tell you my sexual history.
我是生气
I was.
你是说我可以对他们撒谎但不能对你撒
So you want me to lie to them but not to you?
没错
Yeah.
你不觉得有问题吗
You don't see a problem with that?
舔你老二的又不是他们
They're not sucking your dick.
这只是一份工作
It's a job.
你的心理健康不关他们的事
Your mental health is none of their business.
你以为我会因为你睡过多少男人
Were you worried I was gonna freak
而不爽吗
on how many guys you've been with?
我可是个帅哥消防员
I'm a good-looking fireman.
孩子 我睡过的人
Son, I'll go toe-to-toe with your number
可不比你少
any day of the week.
我跟护士说我不知道
I told the nurse I have no idea
自己跟多少人在一起过
how many guys I've been with.
我在脱衣舞俱乐部干过
I danced in a strip club,
而且我在后台干活的时间
and I worked the back of the house
跟在台上跳舞的时间一样多
as much as the front.
好吧
All right.
我知道了
Okay.
我还拍过黄♥片♥
I did a porn movie.
你拍过黄♥片♥
You did a porn?
还没戴套
Bareback.
明白了
Got it.
把那个给我
Give me that.
去他妈的 签名吧
Fuck 'em. Sign it.
等会去餐馆的路上 我们把它扔邮箱里
We'll drop it in the mail on the way to Carmadelle's.
我订了位置
I made a reservation.
叫他们准备了冰镇的香槟
Told 'em to put some champagne on ice.
我就知道考试难不倒你
I knew you were gonna ace that shit.
我来了
I'm coming.
下来吧
Here you go.
弗兰克 你是唯一一个
Frank, you're the only one
陪在我身边的
who's ever been there for me.
带我去看医生
Taking me to doctor's appointments,
确保我有地方可住
making sure I always have a roof over my head.
还带我回家
Bringing me home.
你延续了家族传统
You're carrying on a family tradition
在这生宝宝
having your baby here.
我所有的孩子都是在那座房♥子里出生的
All my kids were born in that house.
大部分都活下来了
Almost all of 'em survived.
让我来剪脐带吧
I'll cut the cord.
行了 拜托
Okay. Come on.
你不该招惹G-Dogg
Shouldn't have fucked with G-Dogg.
你们在干什么 喂
What are you doing? Hey!
先生们 我知道
Gentlemen, I know
我们能一起把事情解决了
we can figure something out.
-你没必要那么做 -我们走
- Ah, you don't need to do that. - Let's go.
这太夸张了 你不觉得吗
It's pretty dramatic. Don't you think?
等等 你们要带他去哪
Wait, where are you taking him?
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
爸爸
Dad!
弗兰克
Frank!
我的羊水
My water.
帮帮我
Help!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
-躺下 躺下 -好的 好的
- Lay down, lay down. - All right, all right.
我去开车 我们送她去医院
I'll go get my truck so we can go to the hospital.
-不 不去医院 -现在没空跟你争
- No! No hospitals! - We don't have time to argue.
不是吧 宝宝快出来了
No shit, this baby is coming.
-现在 -头已经露出来了
- Now? - She's crowning.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我要记录这一刻
I capture moment.
快点 是谁给利亚姆接生的
Quick, who delivered Liam?
莫妮卡 她当时磕了药 他一下就出来了
Monica. She was high. He slid right out.
去隔壁街区把西尔维娅叫来 她是护士
Go get Sylvia from down the block, she's a nurse.
不行 她现在在库克县
No good. She's at Cook County.
我以为她在拉什工作
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表