是的 你愿意吗
Yeah, would you?
你得参加这次实习
You're doing this internship.
你能搞辆车
Can--can you get a car and--
在她放学后去接她吗
and pick her up after school?
我们今天得让她把预检给做了
We gotta get her in for a pre-exam today.
-没问题 -你现在付出
- Sure. - You pay your dues now,
这些人脉会以后给予你回报
the contacts you make will pay off later.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
好的好的 再见
Right, all right. Bye.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
为了能在公♥司♥上班得去贿赂别人
I paid someone to work at their company.
是 介意我借用下你的车吗
Yeah--hey, do you mind if I borrow your car?
你以为我这是"油步打车"吗
What am I, Yuber?
不是 我...那是"优步打车"
No, I-I-it's Uber.
几个小时后我就还回来
I-I'll have it back in a few hours.
那车可是我的心肝宝贝
That car is my baby.
不是 我知道 情况紧急
No, I-I-I know. It's an emergency.
我会很小心的
I will be very careful.
我们又不算是朋友
We're not really friends.
每天早上我都把你喊醒
I wake you up every morning.
如果借给查普曼能源的实习生的话
I'd feel better lending it to
我心里会好受很多
a Chapman Energy Systems intern.
好吧 我会去见那个叫科克的
Fine. Yeah, I-I-I'll take the meeting with the Kirk energy guy.
所以 你的钥匙呢
Now, where are your keys?
大概是留在车里了吧
Probably left 'em in the car.
好吧 谢了
Right. Thank you.
堕胎万岁
沙利文先生
Mr. Sullivan?
黛博拉 怎么了
Yes, Deborah?
我得给我的孩子换尿布
I need to go change my baby.
啥玩意
What?
她尿裤子了
She's wet.
你知道这只是袋套着裙子的面粉吧
You realize that's a bag of flour in a dress, right?
我在为日后养育宝宝做练习
I'm practicing for when I have my real baby.
你把自己的肚子搞大了
Well, just because you got yourself knocked up
并不代表你就该享有其他
doesn't mean you should have special privileges
没把自己肚子搞大的同学所没有的特权
over the other students who managed to keep it in their pants.
好吧 去吧
Fine, go.
我的假想朋友得去拉粑粑
My imaginary friend needs to drop a deuce.
我能离开吗
Can I be excused?
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down. Shut up.
小维 这把梯子没什么卵用
V, this ladder is for shit.
你得扶着梯子而不是看手♥机♥
I need you to get off the phone and hold the ladder, please.
我扶着呢
I am.
菲奥娜因为黛比怀孕的事都快疯了
Fiona's spinning out about Debbie being pregnant.
要我给她片安定
Wants me to bring her an Ativan.
是吗 我也因为黛比怀孕的事快疯了
Yeah, well, I'm spinning out about Debbie being pregnant too.
你知道吗 再过个几年
Do you know in a couple years
也许就轮到杰玛或者艾米了
that could be Gemma or Amy?
我们在她们的阴♥道♥上绑上贞操带
Not with the chastity belts
这种事就不会发生了
we're gonna put over their vaginas.
那些傻缺嬉皮士干掉了最后的
Hipster maggots drunk last of
兑水劣质印度艾尔啤酒
the IPA shit water beer.
好 我弄完这个就再去搞点来
All right, I'll go get more when I'm done.
小维 我要下来了
Coming down, V.
好了 伙计们 这样应该就行了
All right, folks. That should do it.
你想知道为什么有这么多顶着发髻
You want to know why so many douchebag
臭得像农场畜生的二货跑到我们店来吗
with top knot hair that smell like farm animal come into our bar?
我们并不是在抱怨
Not that we're complaining.
"艾莱柏酒吧当选南区最佳劣等酒吧"
"Alibi voted Best Shittiest Bar on the South Side."
真的假的
No shit.
这上头还说我们店有最淫♥荡♥
It also says that we have the skankiest
最刻薄的俄♥国♥酒保
and meanest Russian bartender.
最佳劣等酒吧
Best Shittiest Bar.
我不知道我对此应该有何感想
Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that.
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, I know, me either.
我从来没做过最佳
I've never been the best at anything.
抱歉 忘带钱包了
Sorry, forgot my wallet.
没事 比安卡给我说了你的事
It's okay. Bianca told me all about you.
是吗
Yeah?
你没钱
No money.
什么都让她买♥♥单
Always making her pay for everything.
美好时光啊
Good times.
我也说不上 不知怎么地你能给她快乐
I don't know, you made her happy somehow.
我有时会梦到她
She visits me sometimes in my dreams.
你也会吗
You too?
我有时能听到她和我说话
I hear her talking to me sometimes.
我真的很想她 弗兰克
I really miss her, Frank.
一样
I do too.
你干什么
What are you doing?
比安卡在和我们说话
Bianca's talking to us.
她说"勇敢上吧 你们两个奇葩"
She's saying, "Go for it, you wacky kids, you."
你搞错了 弗兰克
You're confused, Frank.
这是悼念过程的一部分
It's part of the grieving process.
你看我的方式和比安卡一样
You looked at me the way Bianca did.
比安卡患了癌症
Bianca had cancer.
那是她那样看你的唯一原因
That's the only reason she looked at you that way.
你难道从没问过自己为什么
Didn't you ever ask yourself why someone
一个像她那样事业有成 漂亮
with her success, beauty,
受过高等教育的女人会对你感兴趣吗
and education would be interested in you?
无时无刻
All the time.
面对现实吧
Face it.
你和比安卡是因为癌症才走到了一起
You and Bianca were together because of cancer.
而且不是一般的癌症
Not just any cancer.
是第四阶段 晚期癌症
Stage four. Terminal cancer.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to my rounds.
很高兴认识你 弗兰克
It was nice to meet you, Frank.
打扰下
Uh, excuse me?
能告诉我肿瘤科在哪儿吗
Can you tell me where oncology is?
下一个
Next.
-你为什么来 -买♥♥枪
- You know why you're here? - Buy a gun.
目的是
For what purpose?
目的
Purpose?
吓唬我该死的兄弟
Scare my fucking brother,
他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
who's being a complete and total douchebag.
回答错误 小子
Wrong answer, son.
下一个
Next!
-什么事 -你好
- Yes? - Hi.
我需要一把枪防身
I need to buy a gun for protection...
以防万一这里发生枪战
... in case there's a shooting here.
我很怕
I'm scared.
那就让我来安抚你的神经吧
Then let me soothe your nerves.
朋友
You, my friend,
你看上去比较适合使用格洛克17式手♥枪♥
you look like a...Glock 17 kind of guy.
只需300块这个就归你了
And for a mere $300, all this can be yours.
你能教我如何使用吗
Can you teach me how to use it?
我们不负责培训
Uh, we're not in the training business.
想学就去上网
That's what the internet's for.
好吧 给
Okay, here.
行了
All right.
注意安全 挺直腰板
Be safe, walk tall.
那是卡尔 他以前是白人
That's Carl. He used to be white.
不要惹他
Don't fuck with him.
我听说他在少管所里吃了一个小孩的脚趾
I hear he ate a kid's toe in juvie.
两份帕尔马干酪鸡排
Two chicken parms
给芝加哥最性感的两位护理人员
for the sexiest paramedics in Chicago.
奥尔加负责区域有三桌客人需要招呼
There's three tables in Olga's section that need to be bussed.
我看得到
Yeah, I can see that.
我不是瞎子
Not blind.
谁点的劳拉西泮
Who ordered the Ativan?
适用于治疗焦虑症及由焦虑或暂时心理紧张所引起的失眠症
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表