Hopefully dreaming of her unborn child.
我们得说服她留下孩子
We need to convince her to keep it.
-她是谁 -这位是胡安妮塔
- Who's she? - That's Juanita.
胡安妮塔
Juanita...
这是我的女儿黛比
她要生孩子了
是因为来不及堕胎吗
谢谢
Gracias.
饿死我了
I'm starving.
宝宝得吃东西
Baby needs to eat.
是时候让你学学伟大的加拉格家艺术之
Time for you to learn the grand Gallagher art
寄生美国政♥府♥
of living off the American government.
我得去接利亚姆 我跟小维说过我会照顾他
Well, I have to pick up Liam, and I told V I'd babysit.
-我去接他 -你去吗
- Yo, I'll get Liam. - You will?
我要把他介绍给一个人
I need to introduce him to somebody.
你要是有意见 就把我的鸡腿还回来
You got a problem with that, you can give my drumstick back.
随便你
Whatever.
好 我们去接小利亚姆
A'ight, we'll go pick up little homey
然后去找多米尼克
and pay Dominique a visit.
她得明白我的血统
She need to understand the bloodlines around here.
你那教授挺浑的啊
So your professor's kind of a dick, huh?
他没什么恶意
Oh, he's fucking harmless.
其实他让我想起了弗兰克 只不过他...
He actually reminds me of Frank, only he's, uh--
地位高
Privileged?
我本来想说有工作 嘿 璜奎英
I was gonna say employed. Yo, Joaquin.
-你好啊 兄弟 -你好啊
- Hey, hey, what's up, brother? - What's up, man?
这是我的弟弟伊恩
Hey, this is my brother Ian.
-你好啊 伊恩 -你好
- What's up, Ian? - 'Sup?
那篇关于薛定谔的猫的论文你写完了吗
Hey, did you get that paper done on Schrodinger's cat?
要被那玩意儿给烦死了
Ah, that shit fucks with me, man.
我懂的 因为我们的观察
I know, right? It's like shit exists
它才存在 并随着我们的观察而改变
because we're observing it, changes based on us observing it.
是啊 就跟那些妹子一样
Yeah, it's like those girls.
比如说 如果此刻我们没在看着她们的话
Like, if we weren't here right now to see them,
也许她们就不会欢笑连连了
they might not be laughing.
-是吧 -是啊
- Right? - Right.
你们在扯些什么鬼
The fuck you talking about?
-量子物理学 -量子力学
- Quantum physics. - Quantum mechanics.
还以为你们在说猫呢
Thought you were talking about a cat.
也算吧 只不过...
We kind of--kind of are; it's just--it's--
你懂的 这很复杂
you know, it's complicated.
这 这说来话长
It's a--it's a long story.
我得去打卡下班
I got to clock out.
行 那我们回头宿舍见
Yeah, well, I'll catch you back at the dorms, though, right?
福利可不像它的名称听起来这么简单
Welfare is not as simple as the name makes it sound.
你需要精打细算
It requires careful calculations,
文件要合规 再加上一点运气
proper paperwork, and a little bit of luck.
一个宝宝一个月能领357美元
Now, one baby is worth $357 a month,
双胞胎宝宝还可以多拿154美元
but twins will get you an extra $154.
你男友家族有双胞胎基因吗
Do twins run in your boyfriend's family?
我没有男友 我也不想承认男方家庭
I don't have a boyfriend and I don't acknowledge his family.
好
Okay.
如果宝宝有内翻足或是兔唇情况
So if the baby has a club foot or a harelip,
还可以多领100美元
that's worth an extra $100,
所以你最好减少补充产前维生素
so you might want to lighten up on the prenatal vitamins.
先天智力缺陷领的福利更棒
Mental deficits are worth a lot,
但养起来成本特高
but they cost a lot,
所以你叶酸还是得吃一点
so don't cut out the folic acid completely.
所有维生素我都会正常吃
I'm taking all my vitamins.
也行 随你开心
Okay. Suit yourself.
先帮你们俩都登记了
We'll get you all signed up here.
然后我们再劝你姐姐
Then we'll work on your sister.
她有够固执
She's so stubborn.
她已经预约好要去堕胎了
She's already made an appointment to terminate.
真糟糕
Shit.
你知道如何做出干预吗
Do you know how to do an Intervention?
指强行让深陷问题的对象接受专业救助
知道
Yeah. Yes.
不过我这还是第一次不是干预对象
Never been on this side of one of those.
真令人兴奋
That's exciting.
堕胎干预
An abortion intervention.
"阻堕"行动
An inter-vortion.
我该给它注册个商标
I should trademark that.
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, ma'am.
这位是我的抚养对象
This is my dependent,
而她也即将要有自己的抚养对象
and she's about to have a dependent of her own.
我们需要相关文件表格
We'll need the proper forms.
好 这些给你
Okay, here you go.
看见没
See?
免费拿钱
Free money.
不对
Uh, nope.
缺了贫困家庭临时救助表格
We're missing the TANF forms.
我们不是新手了
We're not new at this.
今天简直像"带女儿来上班日"
It's like Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
有事吗
Yes?
小多在吗
Dom here?
不在
Nope.
她就站在那
Wh--she's right there.
她不在
No, she's not.
我想让她见见我弟
I want her to meet my brother.
小多 这是我弟
Dom, this is my brother.
说"你好" 利亚姆
Say what up, Liam.
你好 利亚姆
What up, Liam?
你弟弟
Your brother?
-还是你老兄 -我亲弟弟
- Or your bro? - My blood, sir.
同父同母
Same mom, same pops.
小多一天到晚喊我白人
Dom be calling me white all day,
所以我得证明
so I had to make a point, sir.
他只是皮肤比我黑一些
Just 'cause his skin is a little darker than mine
不代表我就是白人
ain't no reason to call a nigga white.
我给你十秒钟先跑
I'm gonna give you a ten-second head start.
你最好使劲跑 小鬼
You better run, boy.
把你的奥胖带着
And take Shaq with you.
滚
Go!
-十 九 -我不会死心的
- Ten, nine, - I won't stop seeing you!
-小多 我不会死心的 -八
- Dom, I won't stop seeing you! - eight...
七 六 五 四 三 二
seven, six... five, four, three, two.
我感觉我要吐了
Feel like I'm gonna throw up.
-是因为荷尔蒙 -这回不是
- It's the hormones. - Not this time.
-跟他谈谈就好了 -我不知道该说什么
- Just talk to him. - I don't know what to say.
"我可能怀了其他男人的小孩
How about, "I'm pregnant with what may be
我们最好还是离个婚 戒指还给你"
another man's baby, so we should probably get a divorce.
如何
Here's your ring."
见鬼
Oh, shit.
去吧 长痛不如短痛
Go ahead. Rip the Band-Aid.
我收到了你的邀请
Got an invite on Facebook.
你应该还在群发列表里
Yeah, I guess you're still on the mailing list.
应该吧
Guess so.
你气色挺好
You look good.
之前的事我们还没来得及...
I guess, you know, the way we left things, I--
-古斯 -我马上来
- Gus. - Yeah, I'm coming.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
是吗
You are?
我为你写了一首歌♥
I wrote a song for you.
真的吗
You did?
你会留下吗
You gonna hang out?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
那我们过会再聊
Can we talk after?
好的
Sure.
皆大欢喜 比我预想的顺利
Nobody's bleeding, so that went better than I expected.
我也觉得
Yeah, me too.
你想喝点东西吗
You want to get us drinks?
要留下吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表