想好好庆祝一番
I want to celebrate it right.
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
是你让我变成这样的
You did this to me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你最好别突然后悔了
Better not be having second thoughts.
太迟了 我的家具都卖♥♥了
No, it's too late. I sold my furniture.
我告诉威尔了
I talked to Will.
然后呢
And?
他很乐意做我的伴郎
And he's happy to be my best man.
但对于穿晚礼服这件事不太感冒
He, um, he's not that crazy about wearing a tux.
你前妻什么反应
What about your ex?
事实上 她祝福了我们
Actually, she said she was happy for us.
除了担心我住进你家的事
Except the moving in part.
我们会用金属探测仪
Well, we're gonna do a full sweep of the house
彻查整间屋子 对吧 卡尔
with a metal detector, right, Carl?
没错 要给屋子解除武装
Yup, I'm gonna make sure it's a demilitarized zone.
所以妮可不用再有什么顾虑了
So Nikole's got nothing to worry about.
有人吗 进来咯
Knock, knock.
我正在为大日子做准备呢
Just getting things ready for the blessed day.
这位是芬恩 我们的接生婆
This is Fern, our midwife.
她经验可丰富了
And she has delivered dozens of babies.
我很期待能由我来
I look forward to guiding your child
带领你的宝宝从你的子♥宫♥
on his journey out of your womb
来到这个美丽世界
into this beautiful world.
床在哪
Where's the bed?
自然母亲的本意并非让我们在床上生产
Mother nature never intended us to give birth on a mattress.
那是什么
Oh, what's that?
-需要好好清洗一下 -不
- Could use some Clorox. - Oh, no.
那些是特地留在那里的
We leave that there on purpose.
胞衣
Afterbirth.
把每一次生产都联结在一起
It connects each delivery to the next,
联成辉煌的链条
like glorious links in a chain.
奎妮
Queenie?
有时间吗
Got a minute?
-有 -你要走吗
- Oh, yeah. - You're leaving?
不 不 不 你还没到生产的时候
No, no, no, your baby is not coming out anytime soon.
芬恩会好好照顾你的
You're in wonderful hands.
我们可以用这个计算子♥宫♥收缩时间
We can use this to time your contractions.
没大碍的
Ah, that's all right.
大声数数也一样
We'll just count out loud.
你上次接生是什么时候
When is the last time you delivered a baby?
我想是1983年
'83, I think.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
能帮你苟延残喘的活着是我的荣幸
It's, uh, my pleasure to keep you barely functional.
-给 -你的眼睛怎么了
- Here you go. - What happened to your eye?
我也想知道怎么了
Oh, fuck, I wish I knew.
去参加了个联谊会派对
I, uh, went to a sorority party.
喝多了
Had a few too many.
你今天倒是起得早
Jeez, you're up early.
车里太冷睡不着吗
What, it's too cold to sleep in your car?
你有没有大便连在屁♥眼♥甩不掉的经历
Ever had a dingleberry you couldn't shake?
可以用湿纸巾擦擦
Tried baby wipes?
我这是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
丹尼逊就是那坨大便 追着我要期中成绩
Dennison's on my ass. Midterm grades are due.
我在批卷了 叫丹尼逊放轻松
Yeah, I'm working on it. Tell Dennison to chill out.
你不能叫部门头头放轻松
You don't tell the head of the department to chill out.
你只能在今天结束前把成绩交上去
You give her the midterm grades by the end of the day.
好吧 我会处理的
All right. I'll get them done.
那是什么
What's that?
今天我的论文要发表
My paper's getting published later today.
出版社要我的照片
They requested a photo.
操 那个是你吗
Holy shit. That's you?
除了酒驾被抓拍的入案照片
Other than a DUI mug shot,
这是我唯一的近期照片了
it's the only recent picture I could find.
你知道吗 照片上的你看起来
You know, you actually look like
还真像个倍受尊敬的学者呢
a respected member of the academic community.
实习面试做好准备了吗
Have you prepared for your internship interview?
准备什么 免费劳动力还得说服人家收我吗
Prepare? What? I got to sell myself to work for free?
好的实习机会很难得
Good internships are hard to get.
竞争非常激烈
Very competitive.
算了 听着像什么千禧年
Nah, sounds like some millennial,
常春藤盟校之类的屁事
Ivy League crap to me.
你有奖学金
You're on scholarship.
也干着享有威望的助教工作
You have a prestigious teaching assistant position.
别再考虑工作的薪水怎么样
It's time to stop thinking in terms of what a job pays,
而是开始考虑如何为事业奠基
and start thinking in terms of building a career.
还有 给我振作起来
In the meantime, get your shit together.
然后把班上的期中成绩交给我
And turn in my midterm grades for my class.
所以
So.
你们俩上过床了
You two having sex?
-老爸 -没有 温斯洛先生
- Dad! - No, Mr. Winslow.
应该是温斯洛警官
Sergeant Winslow.
卡尔很尊重我
Carl treats me with respect.
有一次 天很冷
One time, when it was cold,
他就把外套给我穿
he gave me his jacket.
看到了吧
See?
你怎么有钱付款
Where'd you get the money for that?
-工作 -贩毒吗
- Working. - The corner?
我在这洗盘子
I wash dishes here.
老爸 别这样
Dad, stop it.
是你让我坐下来和这孩子聊聊
You asked me to sit down with the boy.
给他一个机会
Give him a chance.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
跟我来
Come on.
我一般测试前都不太会紧张
I don't usually get nervous before tests.
医院很快会通知你的化验结果
They tell you pretty fast if you're positive or negative.
我说的不是HIV检测
I'm not talking about HIV.
是今天下午的急救实践测试
The EMT practical this afternoon.
你当真
You serious?
早上好 我是埃德蒙兹护士
Morning. My name is Nurse Edmonds.
你以前做过HIV检测吗
Have you been tested for HIV before?
-没 -我会刺一下你的手指
- No. - I just poke your finger.
取一点血
Take a little blood.
我们会在等待时间通知你结果
We get the results while you wait.
我要先问你几个问题
I need to ask you a few questions.
你大约有过几名性♥伴♥侣♥
Approximately how many sexual partners have you had?
很难说
It's hard to say.
通常情况下我们会私下询问病人这些问题
Normally we discuss this in private with the patient.
我需要回避吗
You want me to leave?
没问题 我去外面等
No problem. I'll wait outside.
超过十名性♥伴♥侣♥
So, more than ten partners?
你今天上班吗 孩子
You working today, son?
不
No.
那你可以和我兜会风
You can ride with me.
让咱们更了解彼此
We'll get to know each other better.
这主意不错吧
Sound good?
听着很棒 谢谢老爸
That sounds great. Thanks, Dad.
乐意为我家小公主效劳
Anything for my little girl.
过会打给我
Call me.
我会带你去绕几圈
I'm gonna drive you around.
让我女儿高兴 但别想太多
Make the girl happy, but don't get any ideas.
我依然觉得你是个废人
I still think you're a piece of shit.
一定就在这附近
It's in here somewhere.
我都没想过你的婚礼会变得
I didn't think your wedding was gonna become
像一年一度的感恩节
an annual tradition like Thanksgiving.
我邀请了利普和伊恩陪我走红毯
I asked Lip and Ian to walk me down the aisle.
你离婚协议上的墨都还没干
The ink's barely dry on your divorce.
你为什么一直给我挑刺
Why are you giving me a hard time?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表