还尿哪里了
Where else?
不是哪里 是谁
Not where. Who.
我尿你身上了
I peed on you.
我一小时之内就走
I'll be out in an hour.
对了 我把这事告诉学生委员会了
Oh, and I told Student Counseling about what happened.
他们今天会来找你谈话
They'll need to talk to you today.
你这么干很好玩吗
You get some kind of kick out of that?
你说什么
Excuse me?
拦下那个藏了可♥卡♥因♥的人
Stopping that guy with the rock.
你问我为什么要拦下他
Oh, you're asking me why I jacked him up?
因为我要让他知道
'Cause I want him to know.
衣冠禽兽骗不了我
Clean duds don't fool me.
我知道他是什么人 就像我知道你是什么人
I know who he is, just like I know who you are.
我知道你坐过牢
I know you served time.
我知道你认为自己配得上我女儿
I know you think you're good enough for my daughter.
我配不上她 她很棒
I'm not good enough for her. She's awesome.
我都不知道她为什么喜欢我
I don't even know why she likes me,
但只要她还喜欢我
but as long as she does,
我就会对她百依百顺
I'm gonna do whatever she asks.
即使这意味着要和她的混♥蛋♥老爸待一整天
Even if it means spending a day with her asshole father.
所有待命单位
Any available unit.
一辆蓝色被盗皮卡正从南兰利开往西67街
Stolen blue pickup going north on South Langley past East 67th.
A-57 请指示车辆方向
A-57, show me handling.
翻个身怎么样
Wanna--wanna flip over?
我不能玩狗狗式
Oh, I--I can't do doggy style.
腿不行 支撑不住
My bad leg. I'll topple over.
没问题
Nay problemo.
继续按♥摩♥我的蛋蛋不要停
Just don't stop doing what you're doing to my balls.
蛋蛋
Uh, balls?
感觉好极了
Feels fantastic.
我没有啊
I'm not.
在公社我们分享一切
We share everything on the commune.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他要跑了
He's running.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
A-57 步行追捕
A-57, in foot pursuit.
站住
Hey, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
法律 傻♥逼♥
The law, motherfucker.
你要应对的场景是伤者
You respond to a scene where a victim has fallen
从三楼窗户跌落
out of a third floor window.
到达后 伤者
Upon arrival, your patient
仰卧在街上
is lying supine in the street.
-这是唯一的伤者吗 -是的
- This my only patient? - It is.
先生 你能听见我吗
Sir, can you hear me?
他没有反应 他还有呼吸吗
He appears unresponsive. Is he breathing?
有
Yes.
检查脉搏
Checking pulses.
-检查颈动脉 -脉搏很微弱
- Checking carotid. - Pulses are weak.
好的 我将进行快速创伤检查
Okay, I'm going to do a quick rapid trauma.
推测伤者可能脊椎受伤
Suspect he may have a spinal injury.
我将固定颈椎
I'm going to grab c-spine.
很好
Excellent.
我告诉过你待在车里
I told you to stay in the car.
进去的时候别撞到头 废物
Don't hit your head on the way in, punk.
他可怜你才操你的 瘸子
He was pity-fucking you, you gimp!
-女士们 -你居然敢叫荡♥妇♥
- Ladies! - How dare you call me a gimp!
-荡♥妇♥ -难以置信
- You gimp! - That's unbelievable!
拜托 女士们
Come on, ladies --
里面都快听不到自己吟诵的声音了
We can barely hear ourselves chanting in there.
怎么回事 吵什么
What is going on? What's the ruckus?
这两人
Uh, these two.
-为了鄙人吵架 -为了你
- Fighting over yours truly. - Fighting over you?
我不知道你们这些嬉皮婊
I didn't realize you hippie chicks
如此厌烦那五根用了四十年
are tired of the same five shriveled dicks
的干瘪的鸡♥巴♥
you've had for the last 40 years.
我很讨母亲的欢心啊
I've hit the mother lode.
奶奶的欢心
Well, the grandmother lode.
黛比怎么样了
How's Debbie doing?
你搞了月儿和合欢
You laid with Moon and Harmony?
别看不起人家
Hey, give her credit.
骨质疏松丝毫没有影响她的速度
Osteoporosis doesn't slow her down at all.
还有你说得对...
And you were right--
冷静
Hey, easy!
不是说好自♥由♥恋爱无束缚的吗
What about free love and all that "rolling stone" crap?
小弗是我的
Frankie is mine!
算了吧 奎妮 没人属于任何人
Oh, Queenie, nobody belongs to anybody!
-他是我的 -行了 别吵了
- He is mine! - All right, stop!
住口
Stop!
去粪斗坛
To the Pit.
肖恩
Sean?
在楼上
Upstairs.
你把滑梯拆了
You took down the slide.
那可不是滑梯
Well, that wasn't a slide.
那是玩命的自♥由♥落体
It was a death-defying free fall.
接下来拆铁栅栏
Getting rid of the bar next.
我找到了莫妮卡的婚纱
So, I found Monica's wedding dress.
改了一下
I'm having it altered.
现在穿起来还挺漂亮
I think it might actually turn out really pretty.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我想在教堂举♥行♥婚礼
but I kind of want to get married in a church.
这才像话嘛
Now we're talking.
圣·凯瑟琳教堂令人兴奋吗
St. Katherine's gets you hot?
你现在这样才令人性奋
If you're in nothing but that.
别多想
Don't get any ideas.
我换衣服是要去参加单身趴
I'm changing for the bachelorette party.
走之前的时间足够来一发了
You got more time before you got to go.
拒绝婚前性行为
No sex before the wedding.
什么...
Ah, no, I c--
我肯定是听错了
couldn't possibly have heard that right.
这是传统
It's tradition.
是吗 原来新娘子还是处♥女♥
Yeah, so's the bride being a virgin.
我和古斯在结婚前
Gus and I got married
来了一场疯狂激烈的性♥爱♥
after a crazy, intense sex bender.
我有知道那个的必要吗
Pretty sure I didn't need to know that part.
这次不一样
This time's gonna be different.
听我说 如果你想
But, look, if you want
遵循婚礼那套规矩 没问题
all the wedding hoopla, you got it.
可是...
But...
我们的婚姻
our marriage is gonna be
一定不会重蹈覆辙
different than the other one.
因为这次结婚的是我们
Because it's us.
你说这番话就是想要上♥床♥吧
Did you say all that just 'cause you want to get laid?
不 不 不 但...
No. No, but, uh...
说完了会不会加分
did it improve my chances?
肯定加了
Yes, it did.
你这是在...
You got to be--are you...
...耍我吗
...shittin' me?
你好 菲利普
Hi, Phillip.
-我是伊芳 -你好
- I'm Yvonne. - Hi, nice to meet you.
咱们能快点结束吗
Uh, look, could we, uh, get this over with
我好去找个住处
so I can go find someplace to live?
你多长时间喝一次酒 菲利普
Um, how often do you drink, Phillip?
这跟那天晚上的事有关吗
Is this about the other night?
你违反了学校的饮酒规定
You violated the school's alcohol policy.
抱歉 学校居然还有饮酒规定
Sorry, the school has an alcohol policy?
是的 我们对此也十分重视
Yeah, and we take it seriously.
好吧 你不会不知道学校里
Okay, you do realize that the majority of students
大多数学生都好酒贪杯
on this campus drink so much
爱到可以去主修啤酒乒乓球
they could major in beer pong?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表