Upping our defenses.
我买♥♥了些地雷
I bought some land mines.
我今天替你去收保护费了
Did your collections today.
小赚了一笔
Made a bunch of money.
-想要分成吗 -不用了
- Want your cut? - I'm good.
真希望我能早点干这行
Oh, wish I had gotten into this business long ago.
明天
About tomorrow.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
咱们一大早就起来
We'll get up bright and early,
一起去提货 然后送货
do the pickup together, make the delivery,
把钱拿到手 然后去庆祝
take our earnings, and go celebrate
漫长艰辛的一天结束
a long, hard day.
我不去
I'm not doing it.
你会去的
Course you are.
不 我不去
No, I'm not.
我洗手不干了
I'm going straight.
我对你失望透了 小子
I couldn't be more disappointed in you, son.
算我自讨没趣
Thanks for nothing.
谢谢
Thanks.
能问你个难以启齿的问题吗
Can I ask you an embarrassing question?
既然你这么说了 问吧
Well, since you put it like that.
你用过...
You ever use, um...
伟哥吗
Viagra?
为什么 因为我老了吗
Why, 'cause I'm old?
不是那意思 要是...
No, no, just maybe...
想举枪的时候不听使唤怎么办
everything doesn't always work?
我偶尔吃一片助举
I've leaned on a pill once or twice.
那你...
Hey, do you, um...
能...借我..一片吗
I--you think I could-- I could borrow one or...
-借你 -对
- Borrow? - Yeah.
-你难道还会还 -你懂我的意思
- You gonna give it back? - You know what I mean.
我可没带在身上
Don't have any on me.
再说你要来干什么 你才二十岁
What do you need it for anyway? You're, like, 20 years old.
是啊 你跟我的鸡♥巴♥说吧
Yeah, well, tell my dick that.
你把它掏出来 我就跟它说
Pull it out and I will.
不是 其实我也不知道到底怎么了
No, it's just, um... I don't know.
海伦娜搞得我脑子里一团糟
Helene, she's just got my head all messed up.
不是你女教授的问题
It's not your lady professor.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是那个的问题
It's that.
什么 你说酒吗
What, the booze?
你没有听说过威士忌鸡♥巴♥吗
Never heard of whiskey dick?
听说过 只是我不知道
I heard of it. I just--I don't know.
我没想过这是真的
I never thought it was a real thing.
这的确是真的
It's a real thing, all right.
所以你也发生过
Oh, so you've had it?
你又不是不知道我喝多少
You seen how much I pour down my gullet?
你干嘛不戒呢
Why don't you just stop?
等哪天有个比马德琳·奥尔布赖特年轻的女孩
Soon as somebody younger than Madeleine Albright
主动送上门 我就戒
throws her vag at me, I will.
所以我只要那样做就可以了吗
Well, so that's-- that's all I got to do?
只要几天不喝酒
I just, you know, lay off of this stuff for a couple days
我就能重振雄风
and my dick's gonna work?
几天
Couple of days?
你想想你什么时候停过几个小时不喝
When was the last time you stopped for a couple of hours?
试试吧
Try it.
今天给你放个假
Take the rest of the day off.
多喝点水
Hydrate.
晚上睡个好觉
Get a good night's sleep.
保证明早一起来 你就像重获新生一样
Guaranteed by morning, you'll be as good as new.
我能亲亲你吗
I could kiss you.
那会让我硬起来的
Now, that might get my dick hard.
卡尔
Carl?
你们家里有滑梯
You guys have a slide?
是的 你玩吧
Uh, yeah. Play.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
卡尔
Carl!
我不想跟你吵
I don't want any shit.
这是我的房♥子 我想干什么就干什么
It's my house. I can do what I want.
我不是来跟你吵的
Wasn't planning on giving you shit.
只是好奇你在做什么
Curious what you're doing, though.
逃生通道
Escape route.
为什么
Because?
谁知道什么时候用得上
Never know when you might need it.
需要帮助吗
You want help?
缝了针
Stitches.
是的
Yup.
有什么事想告诉我吗
Anything you want to tell me?
没有
Nope.
我保证不会大惊小怪
I promise I won't freak out.
尼克进监狱了
Nick's in jail.
我一直奇怪他到底怎么了
I wondered what happened to him.
他杀了人
Killed a guy.
被自己的信仰所牵绊
Got all twisted up about respect.
他不能释怀
Couldn't let it go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我忍♥不住会一直想起那具尸体
Just can't stop seeing that dead body in my head.
他杀人的时候你在现场
You were there when he killed the guy?
杀了之后去的
After.
我明白了如果我继续玩下去
Figure I'll start seeing more people get dropped
我会看到更多人被杀
if I stay in the game.
我不想看到那些
I don't want to see that.
我能说我为你骄傲吗
Is it okay if I say I'm proud of you?
你很美
You're pretty.
别说了
Shut up.
你才别说了
You shut up.
我又肥又胖还怀着身孕
I am big and fat and pregnant.
就是那些让你如此美丽
That is what makes you beautiful.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah.
别这样 看看你自己
Come on, look at you.
看看这里
Look at this.
明天你有什么事吗
What are you doing tomorrow?
我得去上学
Um, I have school.
一起吃晚饭吗
You want to go to dinner?
我好提前预定
I can make reservations.
我还没去过
Well, I've never been anywhere
需要提前预定的餐厅
that takes reservations before.
很高兴我能成为你的第一次
Well, I'm glad I could be your first.
-已经二十分钟了 -是的
- It's been 20 minutes. - Yeah.
还软得跟棉花糖一样
Still like a marshmallow.
-我手都抽筋了 -对不起
- My hand is cramping. - Yeah, sorry.
我以为把酒戒了
You know, I thought that laying off the booze
多喝点水就能起作用
and hydrating would work.
什么
What?
没什么
Uh, nothing. Nothing.
只是
Just, uh...
能再多试一分钟吗
give it another minute?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
好啦
All right.
可以开工了
We're in business.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
先生们
Gentlemen.
G-Dogg在吗
G-Dogg around?
或是我的伙计拉马尔
Or my pal Lamar?
你♥他♥妈♥是哪位
Who the fuck asking?
弗兰克
Frank.
我这有他的社区保护费
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表