你的工作就是清理校园里的垃圾桶
your job will be to empty the trash all over the campus
还有打扫沿路发现的任何垃圾
and to clean up any messes you may find along the way.
你工作的时候要拉上个垃圾箱
Now, you pull this bin with you.
如果有需要就来这拿拖把和桶子
You come in and you get a mop and a bucket if you need it.
所有教室的垃圾桶都要清理 但仅限课间进行
Hit all the classroom bins but only in between classes.
就是要学会找空挡 你看上去挺聪明的
It's a timing thing, but, uh, well, you look smart.
能自己搞定
You'll figure it out.
就这样吗
So that's it?
整天清理垃圾
I empty trash all day?
1点起有半小时午饭时间
Half hour for lunch, 1 p.m.
休息时记得打卡
Clock out for your breaks.
下午5点下班
The day ends at 5 p.m.
一旦你能熟练清理垃圾了
Now, once you get the hang of the trash patrol,
我们就会教你打扫厕所
we'll train you on the bathrooms.
我们会给你的制♥服♥绣上名字
Now, we'll get this uniform embroidered,
但今天你先穿戴夫的吧
but, uh, for today, you can be Dave.
看到你喜欢的单车了吗
Hey, you see a bike you like?
没关系 兄弟 有我在
Don't worry, my homey. I got you.
我们一定会找到你心仪的单车的
We'll find your dream bike.
多米尼克
Hey, yo, Dominique.
我一直在想你
I been missing you.
你根本不认识我
You don't know me.
我在梦里认识的你
I know you from my dreams.
我已经告诉你让顶着你的编发离我远点了
I already told you and your cornrows to leave me alone.
你为什么要歧视我的编发
Why you got to dis the rows?
它们只是向你表达了爱意
They never did nothing but love you.
作为一个白人小子你为什么
Why are you trying to play hard when you're nothing
要费那么大的劲装黑人呢
but a white boy playing dress-up?
你伤害了我 多米尼克
You hurt me, Dominique.
你伤害了我的心还有灵魂
You hurt my heart and my soul.
你不把肤色当回事
You think color's nothing but a skin tone.
看到我的兄弟尼克了吗
You see my brother Nick there?
我们一起蹲过少管所
We was in juvie together.
他看到了我的肤色下
He sees past my skin
藏着暗夜般漆黑的黑人灵魂
into my dark, black soul.
卡尔
Carl.
菲奥娜怀孕了 我想让全家
Fiona's pregnant and I want the whole family
说服她留下孩子
to talk her into keeping it.
-你来吗 -白妞 我不认识你
- You in? - White girl, I don't know you.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher,
来办公室我们谈谈
I'd like a word with you in my office.
会有办法弥补的
There are ways to make things right.
那人瘫痪了 你有负罪感吗
The man is paralyzed. You feeling guilty?
他在家肯定需要帮助
He's gonna need help around the house.
多谢你们能来
Hey, thanks for coming.
你发短♥信♥来说很紧急
Well, your text said 911 and--
我不小心剪断了邻居的摩托车刹车线
I accidentally cut our neighbor's motorcycle brake cable,
现在他要瘫痪终生了
and now he's paralyzed for life.
-凯文 -什么
- Kevin! - What?
老天 大声说出来后感觉太好了
God, it just feels good to say it out loud.
我回头解释 你怎么回事 脸色这么差
I'll explain later. What's going on with you? You look like hell.
小凯 找个桌子坐下点餐
Hey, uh, Kev, grab a table and order.
哥们
Hey, man.
害一人瘫痪
Paralyzed a dude.
剪了他的刹车线
Cut his brake cable.
牛逼
Cool.
要菜单吗
Want a menu?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yep.
等等 你不是说是黛比怀孕吗
Wait. Debbie is pregnant, you said.
事实证明我们家现在买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥了
Turns out we got a two-for-one over at our place.
这就像个恶心的玩笑 小维
It's like a fucking sick joke, V.
我们都被搞大了肚子 她想留住孩子
We're both knocked up, she wants to keep hers,
伊恩恨死我了 卡尔变成了他妈的罪犯
Ian hates my guts, Carl is, like, turning into a fucking criminal,
我还
and I'm, like--
-妈的 这是怎么回事 -是因为荷尔蒙
- Shit, what is this? - It's the hormones.
孩子出生前你开始泪如雨下
You just start leaking down your face until the babies are born.
出生后你就奶如雨下了
Then you start leaking out your titties.
谁的孩子
Whose is it?
肖恩的
Sean's.
也许是古斯的
Or maybe Gus'.
也有可能是吉米的
Possibly Jimmy's.
-这不好笑 -抱歉
- That's not funny. - I'm sorry.
也许这不值得嘲笑但值得淫笑
Maybe not funny "Ha-ha" but funny slutty.
你要告诉他们吗
You gonna tell any of them?
不会 因为我不打算要这个孩子
No, 'cause I'm not gonna have it.
你不准备告诉肖恩
You're not gonna tell Sean?
不 没必要告诉他
No. There's no reason to.
但我觉得我得去见见古斯
But I think I got to go see Gus.
他妈的黛比
Fucking Debbie.
她指责我对古斯避而不见
She accused me of ghosting him,
我明白她现在15岁了
and I get that she's 15 and by definition
所以才这么婊 但是这
that makes her a bitch, but it's, like,
真的让我很恼火
really fucking with me.
你会很恼火 因为这是事实
It's fucking with you 'cause it's true.
你确实对他避而不见
You did ghost him.
你从没结束这段感情
You never ended it.
你没把戒指还他
You never gave him back his ring.
我明白
I know.
话说回来
And it's like,
她不能留下这孩子 可...
she can't have this baby, but...
...不把我自己这烂摊子收拾好
...there's no chance she's gonna listen to me
她永远不会听我的
until I clean up my own shit.
他们乐队今晚有演出
His band's got a gig tonight.
在脸书上都刷屏了
It's all over Facebook.
去见他
Go and see him,
告诉黛比
and then tell Debbie that
你在振作起来
you're getting your house in order
同样 未成年的她也该
and she should do the same
拿掉肚子里面的孩子
in the form of evacuating her underage womb.
学生们都在议论
Students talk.
不管是走廊里 还是食堂
They talk in the corridors, in the cafeteria.
他们都在议论 并且他们以为
They talk, and they seem to think
稍微把嗓门放低些
that if they lower their bellowing voices only slightly
我就不会听到
that I can't hear them.
但我的听力跟狗一样灵敏 加拉格先生
But I have the ears of a dog, Mr. Gallagher,
如狗的听力和战士般的灵魂
the ears of a dog and the soul of a warrior.
我听说你在出♥售♥武器 小伙子
Heard you're selling weapons, son.
韦斯特蒙特上个月发生了一起校园枪击案
There was a school shooting at Westmont last month,
三名学生和两名老师受到枪击
three kids and two teachers shot.
还有布里奇蒙中学
And Bridgemont Middle School,
一个13岁的孩子没了条腿
13-year-old lost a leg.
现在戴着假肢一瘸一拐的
Hobbling around on a peg now.
-那又怎样 -那又怎样
- So? - So?
你不在乎自己同学的安全
You don't care about your fellow man.
我要把格洛克枪
I want a Glock.
九毫米口径半自动带扩充弹夹
A nine-millimeter semi with an extended mag
但不要能杀死警♥察♥的真子弹
but no cop-killer bullets.
我要空包弹
I need hollow tips.
我不能冒险打穿枪手再伤到
Can't have my bullet going through the shooter
某个无辜的孩子
into some innocent kid.
库存清单和工资单都做好了
Hey, inventory and payroll are done,
明天的订货也到了
and tomorrow's orders are in.
我可以去办点事吗
Do you mind if I, uh, go handle some shit that needs handling?
可以 前提是你要
No, I don't mind a bit
告诉我是什么事
if you tell me what's going on.
-谢谢 -家里的事
- Thanks. - Just family stuff.
-我觉得你在胡扯 -什么意思
- I call bullshit. - What do you mean?
我的意思是 告诉我发生了什么事
What I mean is, tell me what's going on.
除了我15岁的妹妹
Besides my 15-year-old sister
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表