This is Abe, the notary.
我的戒指呢
Where's my ring?
在银行的保险箱里 现在银行关门了
It's in a safety deposit box at the bank, which is closed right now,
不过我可以明天一早就去取
but I can grab it for you first thing tomorrow morning.
签署这些文件就表明你与这房♥子无关
Okay, these documents release your rights to the house
这样我就可以以我的名字收♥购♥回来
so that I can buy it back under my name.
所以我签了名 你就可以拿到你想要的
So my signature gets you something you want?
对
Correct.
那哪些文件可以让我拿到我想要的
Where's the paper that gets me what I want?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要个不会满嘴谎言 背地偷腥的老婆
Well, I wanted a wife who wasn't a lying, cheating sack of shit,
可我想这根本不可能 所以...
but I guess that's impossible, so...
给我个解释就行
I'll settle for an explanation.
我想知道为什么你觉得我欠你什么
I want to know why you think I owe you anything.
你不欠我什么
You don't.
所以我只是来帮你个忙
So this is a--a favor?
是吧
I guess.
我会给我朋友帮忙
I do favors for friends.
可我俩不是朋友
We're not friends.
也就是说 你这是在求我一件事
So basically, this is you asking me for something
而却不给我任何回报
and offering me nothing in return.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
菲奥娜在吗
Hey, is Fiona here?
还没回来
Not yet.
你没事吧 需要我帮什么忙吗
You okay? You need anything?
你饿吗
What, are you hungry?
我...
Can I--
我能在这过一晚吗
can I stay here tonight?
当然可以
Uh, sure.
你可以睡在威尔的床上
You can sleep in Will's bed.
进来吧
Come on.
我唯一的外孙
Oh, my only grandson,
你怎么在这下面
what you doing under there?
大家都走了
Everyone's gone.
-他们把你忘了 -对
- They all forgot you? - Yeah.
-你在这下面多久了 -两天
- How long you been under there? - Two days.
晚上会很冷
It gets cold at night.
为了保暖我会尿裤子
I pee my pants to stay warm.
明智
Wise choice.
不如这样
Hey, how about--
给我这个老饿鬼吃点你那些豆子
how about sharing some of those beans with a hungry old man?
我给我妈打了个电♥话♥
I called my mom in prison.
她说会有人来接我
She said someone would get me.
我来了 我是你的弥赛亚
And here I am. Your Messiah.
把辣酱递给我好吗
Hand me the hot sauce, would you?
结束了
It's over.
古斯不肯签字
Gus wouldn't sign.
我借不到贷款 房♥子没了
I can't get the loan and I lost the house.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
别难过
Easy.
我累死了
I'm so exhausted...
没事的 深呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe.
我的家支离破碎 黛比要生女儿了
And my family's shattered, and Debbie's having a girl
还不能找我倾诉
and she can't talk to me...
我不知道自己该做什么
And I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
介意我进来吗
You mind if I come in?
泰勒还没回家 我太兴奋了睡不着
Tyler's not back yet and I'm too excited to sleep.
好
Sure.
别担心 我保证不碰你
Don't worry, I promise not to touch you
虽然你简直太可爱了
even though you're way too adorable.
这样
Here.
我这个老女人就乖乖躺在地板上
I'll stay down on the floor like a good little bitch.
没想到老天居然给我第二次机会
I can't believe I got a second shot.
这次我一定好好过生活
I'm gonna try to have a life this time.
我要洗心革面
I'm gonna make pipe cleaners, and...
看看演出 去健身
go to shows and hit the gym.
我要操女人
I'm gonna fuck women!
如果泰勒允许的话
If Tyler will let me.
就算他不允许也要操
Even if he doesn't let me.
我很喜欢有你在这里
I love having you here.
我也很喜欢待在这里
Well, I love being here.
真希望你可以不用走
I wish you didn't have to go.
我是难民
我会吃手指
别他妈惹我
恰奇
Chuckie?
亲爱的恰奇
Chuckle Berry!
小胖墩 是你吗
Hey, Dump Truck, is that you?
外婆
Grandma!
快过来
Come here.
奎妮
Queenie?
瞧瞧这是谁
Well, look who it is.
跟当初一样 在垃圾里打滚
Squirming around in the filth just like I left you.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我可没在找你 宝贝儿
Well, I wasn't looking for you, baby.
我找的是这个小家伙
I was looking for this chubby little menace.
萨咪让我在她入狱期间帮忙照顾恰奇
Sammi asked me to watch him while she's locked up.
见到你很开心
It's good to see you.
老混♥蛋♥
Slimy fucker.
天哪
Oh, God.
来吧 咱们来吧
Come on, let's do it.
来一发吧 快过来
Come on, let's do it. Come here.
我去
Oh, my God.
快脱裤子
Take your pants down.
快脱裤子
Take your pants down.
我挖出来了
I dug it up.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
把房♥子买♥♥回来
Buy back the house.
卡尔的地盘
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第六集
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表