你突然对我的幸福上心了
This sudden interest in my happiness?
我总是情不自禁想到
I can't stop thinking about
小黛在餐桌上生下那个孩子
that infant Deb squirted out on my kitchen table.
我他妈竟然错过了
I fucking missed it.
我厌倦了总是错过
I'm tired of missing stuff.
这样吧 我们明天早上
Okay, we'll check out
去那家巴西餐馆看看
the Brazilian joint tomorrow morning.
走吧 利亚姆
Come on, Liam.
氧气箱是满的 除颤器换了新电池
Oxygen tanks are full, defib has fresh batteries,
汽油还剩百分之九十
gas is at 90%.
-纱布呢 -在这儿
- Linens? - Right there.
-限制装置 -跟担架放在一起
- Restraints? - Are in the gurney.
-落了什么 -想不到别的了
- What's left? - Can't think of anything.
天哪 我忘了什么
Aw, jeez, what'd I miss?
很刺♥激♥吧
Ah... it's a kick, huh?
我记得第一次按下那个按钮的时候
I remember my first time flipping that switch.
我的心脏漏了一拍
My heart skipped.
就像"我真的在这儿了"的感觉
I was like, "I'm here," You know?
你要养成习惯 还要加快速度
You make it a habit, and make it quick.
五大新手常犯的错误之一
One of the top five rookie errors
就是在装备检查上花太长时间
is taking too long with rig check.
其它四个是什么
What are the other four?
报告写得太啰嗦
Being too detailed in your reports,
用人工呼吸器的方式不对
using a bag valve mask improperly,
记不住患者的名字
not learning the names of your patients,
还有第一班结束之后
and not going out to drinks with the crew
不跟兄弟们去喝酒
after your first shift.
这些人是你的后盾
You will be counting on these people.
你得建立信任
You gotta build trust.
14号♥消防站28片区 中风
Station 14 Card 28. Stroke.
患者现在不省人事 收到请回答
Patient is non-responsive. Can you copy?
-快接 -14号♥消防站收到
- Go ahead. - Station 14 copy.
等待地址
Standing by for 10-20.
这是疗养院打来的
It's a nursing home call.
我们每天大概要接到5个
We get about five per day.
晚上喝酒见
Meet you later for drinks.
-把你的女朋友带上 -我是同性恋
- Hey, bring your girlfriend. - I'm gay.
那就带上你的男朋友 没人在意你的取向
Well, bring your boyfriend. No one gives a shit.
跟奶奶们玩得开心
Have fun with the grannies.
小手手来了
And here comes the hand-o-saurus,
从鼻子往下
goin' from your nose,
爬到脚丫上
way down to your toes.
抓到你的脚丫了
I got your toes.
天哪 我要疯了
Jeez, I suck at this.
-哪科 -英语
- What subject? - English.
就《英雄的旅途》写一篇论文
Personal essay based on The Hero's Journey.
哇 这是大学的难度吧
Wow, that's like college level.
我们大一才写这种东西
We didn't do that till freshman year.
就是啊 这比一般的英语难多了
Ugh, yeah, this is so much harder than regular English.
他们好像故意想让我们挂科似的
It's like they want us to fail.
对冒险的渴望是什么鬼
What the hell is a call to adventure?
就跟你怀孕差不多
That would be when you got pregnant.
-所以我现在是什么情况 -重获新生
- So where am I now? - Resurrection.
英雄在家接受考验
When the hero gets tested at home.
天哪 你好机智
God, you're smart.
你在考验妈妈吗
Are you testing Mommy?
你在考验妈妈吗
Are you testing Mommy?
对 你就是 起来
Yes, you are, come here.
我早就知道养孩子不简单 可是
I knew it wouldn't be easy, but...
一切都让我害怕
everything terrifies me.
婴儿猝死综合症 黄疸 细菌 反酸
SIDS, jaundice, germs, reflux...
我在床边放了一面镜子
I keep a mirror by my bed
一晚上起来十次查看她的呼吸
and check her breath ten times a night.
天哪 外面冻死了
Good God, it's cold out there.
今天干得不错
All right, we did pretty good today, hey!
换衣服去
Go change your clothes.
我们可以碰她了吗
Oh, ho, we get to touch her now?
-嗨 小家伙 -别碰她 你脏死了
- Hey, you-- - Stop, you're filthy!
-你和德里克谈过了没 -还没有
- Have you talked to Derek? - Not yet.
我一直希望他能打电♥话♥给我
I keep hoping he'll call.
-那他父母呢 -也没有
- What about his parents? - No.
-他们讨厌我 去他的 -真不要脸
- They hate me, screw 'em. - Scandalous.
什么样的男人忍♥心抛妻弃子
What kind of a man turns his back on his family?
他们家姓什么来着
What's their name again?
戴尔加多
Delgado.
过来 小宝贝
Come here, you.
-过来 -小心点
- Come here. - Careful!
你好啊 加拉格小公主 你还好吗
Hello, little Miss Gallagher, how are you?
你还好吗
How are you?
我是你外公
It's your grandpa.
好了 不哭
Yes, it is.
看来我们得省吃俭用了
Gotta start pinching pennies around here.
尿不湿要三十一包 奶粉二十五一罐
Diapers are like 30 bucks, and formula's like 25 a box.
-买♥♥奶粉干嘛 -我让他买♥♥的
- Well, why formula? - I told him to get it.
我用母乳喂她
I breastfeed.
菲奥娜说你可能需要奶粉辅助
Well, Fiona said that you might need to supplement.
菲奥娜吃屎去吧
Well, Fiona can suck a turd.
如果听她的
If she had her way,
弗兰妮早就是某个小诊所
Franny would be a blood clot
垃圾桶里的一坨血块了
splattered at the bottom of a trash can at some clinic.
你不会因为弗兰克
You're not falling for Frank's
"新娘的父亲"这种小把戏而心软吧
"father of the bride" shtick, are ya?
没什么好心软的
Nothing to fall for.
好吧 我看你挺有可能的
Well, from here, it looks like ya might be.
我不是在接受他 让他出钱而已
I'm not letting him in. I'm letting him pay.
这可完全不一样
There's a big difference.
我只是不想看你再一次对他失望
Just don't want you to be disappointed again.
我长这么大弗兰克一直在让我失望
Frank has let me down my entire life.
这次肯定也一样
This will be no different.
我只是想看他
I just wanna watch him fake
人模狗样地装一会
like he's a human for a while.
-看着玩而已 -是挺好玩
- For fun. - Yeah, fun.
好吧 我们打个赌
Ok, let's make a bet.
赌弗兰克能装几天 我赌两天
How long till Frank bails? I give it two days.
一天
One.
如果你非要赌的话
If that.
如果我赢了
If I win,
你连续一周每天晚上都要给我舔
you have to go down on me every night for a week.
如果你输了呢
And if you lose?
一样
Same deal.
你很会讨价还价 加拉格
You drive a hard bargain, Gallagher.
-他一点也不信吗 -一个字都不信
- He didn't buy any of it? - Not one word.
他什么时候再来
Well, when is he coming back?
可能明天 可能下周
Could be tomorrow, next week.
下次要是再让我那样飞奔下楼
I'm gonna break my neck flying down those stairs
我非摔断脖子不可
like that again.
要不你就睡楼下吧
Maybe you should just stay down there.
你在逗我吗
Are you serious?
不值得为这事摔断脖子啊
Not worth breaking bones over.
这事太扯淡了
This is some bullshit.
我们为斯维特拉娜做了这么多
You know, I hope Svetlana
希望她知道感恩
really appreciates what we're doing for her.
你怎么不说我俩感激她呢
What about us appreciating her?
你知道那女人会说四门语言
You know that woman speaks four languages
还能蒙着眼睛拉手风琴吗
and can play the accordion blindfolded?
她的童年惨不忍♥睹
And her childhood was completely fucked.
她讲故事能给你头发都讲白了
She could tell you stories that would turn your hair white.
有她在是我们的幸运
We're lucky to have her.
她太神秘了
She's so mysterious.
就像斯芬克斯
She's like the Sphinx.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表