你去搬桌子 你们几个搬箱子
You get the table, you guys get the boxes.
快搬 搬过去
Get it! Move!
今晚上要找个地方睡觉吗
Need a place to crash tonight?
不找也不行 对吧
Looks like it, huh?
你可以睡我寝室
Well, uh, if you want to stay in my dorm room,
我还可以把呕吐物都留给你清理
I promise I'll let you clean up as much puke as you want.
你不需要地方跟你的老女人上♥床♥吗
Don't you need the place to have sex with your old lady?
我是在认真地问你
I mean that literally.
海伦娜才40岁
Well, Helene's 40.
好吧
Yeah.
烧烤完我就去那儿睡
I'll stop by after the barbecue.
好多消防员都会参加
A bunch of firemen are throwing it.
是吗 你跟其中一个搞在一起了吗
Oh, yeah? You banging one of them?
不然你以为我去干什么
Why do you think I'm going?
你们这些基佬是怎么回事
What is it with you gay guys?
一上来就直接开干
Everything is a straight shot to sex.
不管是在吃汉堡还是掷飞盘
Even burgers and Frisbee.
何必浪费时间呢
Yeah, well, why waste time?
我还没在烧烤的时候干过呢
I've never done it at a barbecue before.
在防空洞里干过几次 还有小巷子里
Dugout a couple times, alleyway,
基础训练场地的所有地方几乎都干过
just about everywhere in basic training.
你到是给部队食堂做了全新定义
Give an all-new definition to the term "Mess hall," Huh?
听着 等你上完了你的基友
Hey, listen, when you're done getting your gay on,
拿着这串钥匙就能进去了 好吗
these'll get you in the dorm room, all right?
我找到了利亚姆的记号♥笔
I found Liam's markers.
这些箱子里装的是什么
What are these boxes?
我的衣服
Uh, my clothes.
还有餐具
Dishes.
马上要无家可归了 我们倒是井井有条
We are so organized for a homeless family.
无家可归 古斯的戒指当来的2000美元去哪了
Homeless? What happened to that two grand you got from Gus' ring?
我不能用那笔钱
I can't use that.
我得把戒指还回去
I got to give the ring back.
只要你有需要 我家大门随时为你敞开
Well, you know you always have our place if you need it.
但你的小旅馆似乎已经被预订满了
Looks like your inn is all booked up.
只要你开口
Ooh! Just say the word,
我就把那些难民小孩踢到马路上去
I'll kick those refugee kids' asses to the curb.
没事 我不需要地方住
It's okay, I don't need a place.
黛比
Debbie, if these--
我求雇主家让我住在他家就好了
I'm just gonna get the family I work for to let me stay.
-我可以带着卡尔住 -是的 你可以
- I can take Carl. - Yeah, you can.
我可是有八英寸的大屌♥
All eight inches.
take又有做♥爱♥的意思
就是那么屌♥
I'm pimping like that.
-知道吗 -屌♥
- Feel me? - Pimping?
我换过你的尿布 我知道你的小鸡鸡
I changed your diaper, so I know your little pudding pop
可不是黑色的
ain't never been chocolate.
我已经受够了你整天扮黑人
I'm getting tired of this little minstrel act.
你以为梳了几排辫子你就变黑人了吗
You think cornrows make you black?
400年的压♥迫♥才能让你知道什么是黑人
400 years of oppression makes you black,
如果你再搞这种假扮黑人的鬼玩意
and if you keep up with this wigger bullshit,
我就逆转乔治·齐默尔曼案 一枪崩了你
I'm gonna reverse George Zimmerman your ass.
知道吗
Feel me?
我得去接威尔了
I got to go get Will.
天呐
Oh, shit!
这些疯狂的事让我忘了这件事
All the craziness, I forgot.
你可以住我的公♥寓♥
Yeah, you can stay at my apartment.
这样能行吗
That could work.
可能会有点挤 但应该还是能容纳所有人
It might be a little tight, but I think we could fit everyone.
所有人
Everyone?
卡尔和小黛好像已经有地方住了
It sounded like Carl and Debs have themselves covered.
黛比不会听我的话 但是卡尔会
Debbie won't listen to me, but Carl will,
他不知道你会邀请我们
and he didn't know you were gonna invite us.
我没有邀请你们 我邀请的是你
Well, I didn't. I invited you.
你什么意思 我的家人不能去吗
What are you saying? My family can't come?
利亚姆可以
Well, Liam's okay.
威尔跟我住一起 菲奥娜
Will's staying with me, Fiona.
所以呢
So?
如果我前妻发现卡尔也住我家
So if my ex finds out Carl was too,
她就不会再让威尔来了
she'd never let Will come again.
为什么
Why?
墨西哥大毒枭
因为他就像黑人版的乔奎恩·古兹曼
Because he acts like he's the black El Chapo.
我知道你现在很困难
Listen, I know you have problems.
我也想帮你 可如果涉及到我儿子
I want to help, but when it comes to my son,
我必须得划清界线
I have to draw a line.
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being an asshole?
你搞得好像卡尔干的事是儿戏
You're acting like Carl's riding a tricycle.
他坐过牢 身上还揣着枪
He served time. He's carrying a piece.
他肯定不会乖乖听你的话
He's not gonna let you tell him where to go.
你以为我们家这些年是怎么熬过来的
How do you think we made it all these years, huh?
每当我们遭人拆散受尽折磨的时候
Every time we got torn apart and beaten down?
不管多苦 都是全家同舟共济挺过来的
It's by staying a family, no matter what.
你听到我刚才说的话了吗 听了吗
Did you hear anything I just said? Did you?
那你又听到我刚才说的话了吗
Did you hear anything I just said?
我要去接我儿子了
I got to get my son.
走好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you!
看来今晚我只能和家人睡大街了
I'm gonna be sleeping on the street with my family!
酒吧
A bar?
你不是说接下来会去很重要的地方
I thought you said the next stop was vital.
确实很重要
It is.
我很累 我想回家休息
I'm tired. I would like to go home.
有太多事要谈了
Too much to discuss.
我们不能分神
Can't afford distractions.
给我的客户来一杯咖啡
Coffee for my client.
让她清醒一下
Wake her up.
特浓 拿铁还是卡布奇诺
Espresso, latte, cappuccino?
一杯美式就好
Whatever happened to just plain old American joe?
给我啤酒
Beer for me.
烟熏波特 拉城淡啤还是鹅岛淡啤
Mariah Smoked Porter, Lagunitas IPA, Goose Island IPA--
淡啤是什么鬼
The fuck's an IPA?
随便挑一个
Just pick a winner.
你不介意我在这抽烟吧
Do you mind if I smoke?
好吧
Okay.
你一脸惊讶的样子
You look surprised.
你看着不像个会嗑药的
Didn't take you for a stoner.
不 这是经州批准的止痛药
No, this is state-sanctioned pain relief.
所以你想谈什么重要的事
So what's so important you have to discuss?
好吧 我们订好了棺材
Okay, we booked the coffin.
接下来该考虑葬礼的细节了
Time to talk about the day people see you in it.
你选好穿什么进棺材了吗
Have you picked out an outfit?
我还没考虑过这个事情
Um, I hadn't really thought about it.
比如现在这样 也许吧
Something like this, maybe?
为什么
Why?
你是个美丽的女人
You're a fine-looking piece of tail.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
人们最后见到的就是你的遗容
Your viewing is the last time people are gonna see you.
穿点性感的衣服
Wear something short.
好让参加葬礼的男人巴不得
You'll have every guy in there wishing he could hop into
跳进棺材跟你干柴烈火一番
the casket and mount your corpse.
你还真不含蓄 是吧
You're not subtle, are you?
你希望我骗你吗
You want me to lie?
不
No.
你还在想什么
What else is on your mind?
这得看情况
That depends.
你想死前来一发吗
Want to go out with a bang?
如果你在勾引我 那我们...
If you're coming on to me, I'm just--
我们的谈话就到此为止
I'm gonna stop you right there.
除了做♥爱♥还有很多办法
There are ways other than sex
让你记住活着的感觉
to remember what it's like to be alive.
你继续
Go on.
最好的止痛药是可♥卡♥因♥
The greatest pain reliever there is: coke.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表