你在哪
Wh-where are you?
我和利普正在一个派对上
Uh, I'm--I'm at a party with Lip.
别告诉他是我打的 就说是其他人好吗
Don't--don't tell him it's me. Tell him it's someone else, okay?
-怎么了 -我离开了印第安纳
- What's going on? - I left Indiana.
我在芝加哥市区一个酒店里 事情一团糟
I'm in Chicago in a hotel downtown in some serious shit.
我不知道该打给谁
I-I didn't know who else to call,
但我不能在电♥话♥里说
but I can't get into it on the phone.
-你能过来吗 -什么 现在吗
- Can you come here? - Wh--now?
你在哪儿
Wh-where are you?
沃特街和哥伦布大道的岔口
M-McCormick Park Hotel.
麦考密克公园酒店218室
Uh, Water Street and Columbus. Room 218.
还有别去招惹前台
And try not to talk to the front desk if you can help it.
-为什么 -快过来
- Why not? - Just come now.
别告诉利普
And don't tell Lip.
慢着 曼...
Wait, Ma--
我要先撤了
Hey, uh, I'm gonna split.
什么 你要走了吗
What, wait. You're leaving?
是的 我要去见凯勒布
Yeah, I'm, uh-- I'm gonna go meet Caleb.
他不是在工作吗
I thought he was working.
他搞错时间了
Got his schedules mixed up.
好吧 你好好玩
All right, man. Have fun.
好
Okay.
这是你们两位的飓风酒
Hey, here's, uh, a couple Hurricane shots for you
再给我自己一杯
and, uh, one for me.
你可以随便坐
You can sit anywhere.
卡尔在干活吗
Is Carl working?
你可以去后面找他
You can go on back if you want.
先问清楚他穿没穿裤子
Make sure he's decent.
你的老板说你在这里
Your boss said you were back here.
怎么了 你来吃饭吗
Uh, what's going on? You here to eat?
小达跟我说你在这工作
J-Dubb told me you were working.
他嘴可真大
Kid has a big mouth.
你不想让别人知道你在这工作吗
You don't want people knowing you got a job?
这没有什么不好啊
There's nothing wrong with that.
你要帮我录音吗
You gonna record me or what?
你就是想说这个
That why you came here?
今天你为什么不理我
Why you just walk by me today?
我要干活
I had to get to work.
这一年你想方设法接近我
This whole year, you were trying to get with me
还送我礼物
and getting me stuff.
现在你甚至看都不看我一眼
Now you don't even look at me.
你不喜欢我了吗
You not feeling me or something?
不是 我当然喜欢你
No. Yeah, I do.
那是怎么回事
So what's up?
就是你看到的这回事
This is what's up.
洗沾满鸡蛋和蛋黄酱的盘子
Washing dishes with eggs and mayonnaise,
还要戴这该死的网发套
wearing a damn hairnet.
从老板那儿领到工资的时候
I got my check from my boss.
我还以为他在开玩笑
I thought he was playing a joke.
如果我有钱的时候你都不愿意和我在一起
And if you didn't want me when I had cash,
那现在就更不可能了
how am I supposed to get with you now?
扮黑帮那一套
That whole wannabe gangster act,
你搞的有点过了
you were trying too hard.
但你刚才说的那些
But what you just said?
都是发自内心的
That was real.
把网发套戴上
Put the hairnet back on.
不行
No way.
-快点戴上 -没门
- Please. - Hell no.
这下你愿意帮我录音了吧
So you gonna record me?
我明天五点才上班
I don't work till five tomorrow.
放学后见
See you after school.
肖恩
Sean, hey.
我很想你 打给我
I miss you. Uh, call me.
你准备好了就打给我
Uh, when you're ready.
喂
Hello?
我今天早上还跟我女朋友说
I told my girlfriend this morning,
"别担心 菲奥娜不会耍我的"
"Don't worry, Fiona won't screw me over."
-很好笑 是吧 -怎么了
- That's funny, huh? - What's wrong?
你想留下我祖母的戒指
What, you're keeping my grandma's ring
还要我的财产清单
and you want a list of my assets?
我从没告诉律师...
I never told the lawyer--
别说了 没关系
No, no, hey. That's fine, all right?
但你要记住
But I just want you to remember,
这可是你自找的
this is how you wanted to play it.
我没想要你的钱
I am not coming after your money.
还有那枚戒指...
And the ring...
...在当铺
...is at a pawn shop.
你要是等不及我攒够钱赎回来
A-and if you can't wait till I can get the cash,
那你就先去买♥♥下来 我会还你钱的
then go buy it yourself and I'll just pay you back.
我保证
I promise.
喂
Hello?
曼迪
Mandy.
-是谁 -是我
- Who is it? - It's me.
快点进来
Come in, quick.
你怎么了
Hey, you all right?
我抽了点粉 别问我原因
Well, I did some crank, don't ask me why,
因为我他妈都要恨死了
'cause I fucking hate that shit.
你打电♥话♥就这事
Is that why you called?
-因为我吸粉 -不然是什么...
- 'Cause I did crank? - Well...
不 是因为这个
No, that--that's why.
我♥操♥ 他是谁
Oh, shit. Who's he?
他说他叫安迪 谁知道真假
Said his name was Andy, but who knows?
别费心了 他已经死了
Don't worry about him. He's dead.
怎么回事
What happened?
曼迪 这是怎么回事
Mandy, what happened?
我把血弄到裙子上了
I've got blood on this dress.
这裙子我也就穿过两次
I've worn this, like, twice.
曼迪
Mandy!
我上班时遇到他的
I met him through my service.
什么班
What service?
应♥召♥女
Escort.
生活在这里会对你大有裨益的 小弗
Living out here is gonna do you a world of good, Frankie.
我一直都很喜欢户外
I always loved the great outdoors.
当然了 通常都会有地下通道可以躲雨
Of course, there was usually an underpass to keep the rain off.
这孩子不会跟咱俩一起睡吧
Hey, the kid's not gonna sleep with us, is he?
他有自己的帐篷
Has his own tent.
晚安 小查查
Good night, Chuckapoo.
要是美洲狮来了怎么办
Well, what if there's a mountain lion?
天啊 孩子 这地方是近郊
Oh, gosh, we are barely outside of the city, kid.
能看见个松鼠就算是幸运的了
Be lucky if you see a squirrel.
这里
In here.
很不错
Cozy.
弗兰克 这是潘和塔户提
Frank, this is Pan and Tahuti.
-你们共住一顶帐篷 -不是
- You share a tent? - No.
-谢天谢地 -他们是来做♥爱♥的
- Thank God. - They're just here for sex.
和谁做
With who?
我去 难道你跟这些
Oh, don't tell me you're screwing
八♥九♥十岁浑身草药味的糟老头子上♥床♥吗
these octogenarian patchouli-freaks?
喝茶吗
Want some tea?
没人抽大♥麻♥吗
Does no one smoke weed?
你可以参与进来 小弗
There's room for you, Frankie.
但如果你想去外面等的话
But if you want to wait outside,
也没问题
that's okay too.
后面归我了
I call shotgun.
Two, three, push.
很好 再来一次就好了
Okay, good. Just one more.
让我歇会
Just give me a second.
都忘了你染发了
Forgot you dyed your hair.
是啊 第一次染得太浅了
Yeah, first time, it was too light,
所以我让理发师弄深了些还加了点挑染
so I had the stylist darken it and add some highlights.
这样更自然
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表