Of course it's my fault!
我是他爸爸
I'm his father
可我却让你照顾他
and I left him with you.
货绝了 死老头弗兰克
Shit is tight, Frank the Cracker.
谢谢 文斯
Thank you, Vince!
糟了
God damn it.
我一直吸的是婴儿排便药而不是可♥卡♥因♥
I keep doing the baby laxative instead of the coke.
天哪 天啊 天啊
Oh, Lordy, Lordy, Lordy!
我们得走了 弗兰克
We need to hit the road, Frank.
你叫我弗兰克 没叫死老头
You called me Frank, not Cracker.
再来一道
One more.
鱼缸里有一个
There's one in the fish tank.
沙发中间靠垫下面
Middle couch cushion.
最后一个在冰箱里
Last one's in the fridge.
最底层
Bottom drawer.
应该是威尔拿走的那把
Must've been the one that Will took.
你的朋友们人挺好
Your friends were nice.
你也不错
You held your own.
格里高利是吧
Gregory, huh?
几年前喜欢过大叔型
Went through a daddy phase a few years ago.
我也是
Me too.
这是你想要告诉我往事之一吗
Is that one of the skeletons you wanted to tell me about?
我什么时候想告诉你了
I don't remember wanting to tell you.
我也有不堪回首的往事
Hey, I have skeletons of my own too, you know.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
比如呢
Like what?
我才不说
Hell no.
你先说
You first.
不如同时说吧
How about we say it at the same time?
数三下
Count of three.
你不是在虚张声势
You're not bluffing,
是吗
Are you?
得试试看
Have to find out.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
一
One,
二
two,
三
three.
-我有躁郁症 -我是HIV阳性
- I'm bipolar. - I'm HIV positive.
所以你做♥爱♥永远要戴套
That why you didn't want to have sex without a condom?
你有时候会不戴套吗
You don't always use a condom?
你的诊断结果是什么
What's your status?
阴性吧 我猜
Negative...I think.
你没去检查过吗
You haven't been tested?
没有
No.
你得去检查一次
You got to get tested.
好
Okay.
虽然我是阳性
Even though I'm positive,
他们还没测出病毒载量
they haven't been able to detect a viral load.
这是好事吧
Well, that's good, right?
我在吃药了
I'm on meds.
他们说我...
They say I can't--
传染不了别人
I can't give it to anyone.
是因为格里高利吗
Gregory?
不是
Nah.
我们没怎么上♥床♥
Wasn't very sexual.
绿卡男
Green card guy?
是大学认识的人
Guy in college.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
我没早点告诉你 你生气吗
You mad I didn't tell you sooner?
没什么
No, it's fine.
我没告诉你我有躁郁症 你生气吗
You mad that I didn't tell you I was bipolar?
没有
No.
是什么感觉
What's it like?
已经控制住了
I have it under control.
我已经很久没这么开心了
I haven't felt this happy in a long time.
有什么原因吗
Is there any reason for that?
我想不出来
Oh, I can't think of any.
要我提示一下吗
Shall I give you a hint?
稍微想起来一点了
Starting to jog my memory.
我们还是得做措施
We still have to be protected.
你不是说传染不了我吗
I thought you said you couldn't infect me.
我不想冒险
I don't want to take any chances.
这么多
Jesus.
今晚不休息了吗
Gonna be a long night?
必须的
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你送我去印第安纳
Thanks for taking me to Indiana.
没事
Yup.
以后有机会可以多去几次
We should do this more often.
滚出我的车 死老头
Get the fuck out my car, cracker.
老男人
Old man!
为什么我在印第安纳的兄弟大便失禁了
Why is my guy in Indiana shitting his pants uncontrollably?
什么
Huh?
-完了 -给老子滚过来
- Oh, shit. - Get your ass over here.
还有谁没轮到
Who hasn't had a turn yet?
我
Me.
那就赶紧过来吧
Come on. Let's do this.
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第八集
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表