Thanks, Florence Nightingale.
下一次 还是他妈管好你自己的事吧
Next time, mind your fucking business.
这可是真的苯胺革沙发
Genuine aniline leather.
这家事务所每小时收费650美元
This firm runs at 650 an hour
外加一万块的预付金
with a ten-grand retainer.
-但我 -你前夫是有信托基金的人
- But I-- - Your ex has a trust fund.
有钱人家 明白吗
Family money, okay?
这水可深呢
This well runs deep.
这个我不知道 不过我还是想
Well, I didn't know that, but I still want to--
去你♥妈♥的♥菲奥娜
Fuck you, Fiona.
什么
What?
那首歌♥ 《F打头的词》
The F word song.
是你前夫写的 对吧
Your ex wrote it, right?
我侄子在油管上看到了
My nephew watches it on YouTube.
你终身拥有这首歌♥一半的版权费哦
And you are entitled to half the royalties in perpetuity.
根本不值什么钱
It's not worth anything.
我从没有机会来打一个真正有收益的官司
I never get a shot at cases with a payoff.
这就是我的机会
This is my chance--
是我们共同的机会
this is our chance.
这水里有血 我他妈就是那条嗜血大鲨鱼
There's blood in the water, and I'm a fucking shark.
抱歉里克 我不想这样
Sorry, Rick, but no.
把这件事了结了就好
Let's get this over with.
发电机踩得还愉快吗
Enjoy the generator?
希望短时间内不要有人再叫我去干那个了
Hope nobody expects me to get back on that thing anytime soon.
不会 集体吟唱之后 我们去砍柴
No, after chant, we cut firewood.
那可是锻炼的好机会
Now that's a good workout.
今晚我们就去挖公厕
And tonight we dig out the latrine.
那可是堆肥界金子一样的存在
Black gold for the compost pile.
你好 莉莉安
Hello, Lillian.
滚他妈的
Fuck this.
我幸福 我安好
I am happy. I am good.
我会好好爱自己
I will love myself.
-小黛 咱们走吧 -不
- Come on, Debs, let's go. - No.
运芜菁的车要进城去
The turnip truck is heading into town.
我们可以搭车离开这里
We can hitch from there.
我宁愿过被人举着枪到处追杀的日子
I'd rather be riddled with bullets
也不想再在这个鬼地方多待一个小时
than to spend one more hour in this place.
我不想离开
I don't want to leave.
你想一辈子都在这种发霉的帐篷里
You're willing to spend your life chanting
跟一群人一起吟唱吗
in a mildewing tent?
这些人关心我还有我的宝宝
These people care about me and my baby.
抱歉弗兰克 但我就想在这里抚养我的孩子
I'm sorry, Frank, but this is where I want to raise my child.
随你便 黛布拉·鲜花
Suit yourself, Debra-Flower.
各位 在下他妈有礼了
Nama-fucking-ste, everyone.
请继续吧
Please, continue.
小弗 你为什么要走
Frankie, why are you leaving?
为什么 因为这里没人抽大♥麻♥
Why? 'Cause no one smokes weed around here,
尽管这地方看起来就像伍德斯托克音乐节一样
despite looking like a Woodstock reunion.
而且在午饭前还要铲人屎
Because you shovel human feces before lunch
电灯还要靠踩自行车来发电
and power lights with a bike.
最重要的是 你之前跟我说
Most of all, because you told me
我们会一起暖暖地躺在针织毯里面
we would stay warm together under a crocheted blanket.
现实是 我还要跟本和杰里分享你
Instead, I'm sharing you with Ben and Jerry
而我只能分到你身体上我第三喜欢的部分
and settling for my third-favorite part of your body.
你该跟我来看样东西
There's something you should see.
算了吧
Count me out.
就十分钟的脚程
It's just about a ten-minute walk.
我说了 我不在乎
I told you, I don't care.
来吧
Come on.
-那是我的 -这是什么
- That's mine. - What is this?
能还给我吗
Can I have it, please?
你还对我老婆做笔记
You took notes on my wife?
-给我 -看看这是什么
- Come on. - Look at this shit.
都记了些什么 还有维罗妮卡的家谱图
You got all this-- Veronica's family tree,
喜好和厌恶的东西
likes and dislikes?
这条你可记错了
Oh, you got that wrong.
-哪里 -"不喜欢
- Where? - "Doesn't like
牛肉汁玉米片"
beef-drizzled nachos."
她喜欢吃那个
Uh...yes, she does!
宝贝 告诉斯维特拉娜你喜欢我做的玉米片
Baby, tell Svetlana you like my nachos.
我当然喜欢了
Course I like them.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你不喜欢我做的玉米片
You don't like my nachos.
-宝贝 -那是我最拿手的菜
- Baby... - That's my best dish.
我想看到你高兴的样子
I like seeing you happy.
你怎么不告诉我呢
Why wouldn't you tell me
那我就可以给你做其他的了
so I could cook you something else?
现在好像我们的爱情建立在一个谎言上
It's like our whole relationship is based on a lie.
就为烤干酪玉米片你犯得着这么生气
Why are you getting so bent out of shape over nachos?
我觉得蕾丝边结婚这个点子糟透了
I think this lesbian wedding is a bad idea.
我的女儿会以为
My daughters are gonna grow up
她们有两个妈妈
thinking they have two moms
而我是某个住在她们家的怪男人
and I'm some weird guy hanging out at the house.
万一你们的假婚礼
And what if your pretend wedding
比我们的假婚礼要好怎么办
is better than our pretend wedding?
-小凯 -不行 别废话
- Kev. - No. Bullshit.
从现在开始
From now on,
我们谁都不许跟别人结婚
neither one of us is gonna marry anyone else.
就这样决定了
That's final.
我们的委托人希望他和加拉格女士
Our client wishes that he and Ms. Gallagher
按照婚前双方各自所持有的财产进行分配
leave the marriage with assets they had coming into it.
好
Yes.
我没听到
Didn't catch that.
我说好
I said yes.
你向芬德先生保证过
You had assured Mr. Pfender
他的订婚戒指被押在当铺里
that his engagement ring was on hold at the pawnshop.
但我们打过去核实了 戒指已经被卖♥♥掉了
But we called to check, and that ring has been sold.
他说了他会留着的 那个店员
He said he would hold it; that guy that works there
就是混账
is a fucking prick.
考虑到戒指的情感寄托
Given its sentimental value,
我们的估价是一万五千美元
we're working with a valuation of $15,000.
它连那一半的不值
It's not worth half that.
要么加拉格女士直接把钱付给芬德先生
Either Ms. Gallagher can pay Mr. Pfender directly,
不然他就拥有你们结婚期间买♥♥的房♥子的
or he retains a 50% ownership in the residence
百分之五十的所有权
purchased during their marriage.
你♥他♥妈♥是在搞笑吗
Are you fucking serious?
你还来抢我的房♥子
You're coming after my house?
不好意思 你还想最后再耍我一次吗
Sorry, were you hoping to screw me over one last time?
-你还想 -你们能 你们能
- Were you hoping to-- - Can you--can you--
你们能给我们点时间吗
can you give us a moment, please?
水里有血 我是那条大鲨鱼
Blood in the water, and I am a shark.
我们回来了
And we're back;
从复审你委托人的财产开始
let's start by reviewing your client's assets.
收入 演出 版税
Income, performance, and publishing royalties,
你在芝加哥
liquid holdings in Chicago
和你父母的故乡新墨西哥州的流动资产
and your parents' home state of New Mexico,
股票 共有基金 物质所得
stocks, mutual funds, material acquisitions,
飞行里程
frequent flyer miles...
-天啊 -我们应该叫个外卖♥♥
- Jesus Christ. - We should order lunch.
这恐怕要花点时间
This may be a while.
裙子很漂亮
That's a nice dress.
看不出之前沾过血
Hard to tell there was blood on it.
你知道我很好 对吧
You know I'm okay, right?
我的意思是我工作的地方很正规
I mean, the company I work for is a real business.
会发工资支票 也有健康保险
Payroll checks, health insurance.
他们还接受美国运通卡
They take Amex.
我一直在存钱 还买♥♥了套漂亮的公♥寓♥
And I'm saving money. I got a nice apartment.
你也看到我的车了
You saw my car.
昨晚上那个家伙可是想勒死你
Guy last night tried to strangle you.
这是第一次发生这样的事
First time that happened.
况且以前我都是免费挨打
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表