怎么了
Yes?
好的 我这就去
Oh...okay. I'll be right there.
利亚姆起虱子了
Liam's got lice.
我得去学校接他
I got to go pick him up at school.
就这么简单 该管的闲事又管起来了
And just like that, you're right back in the shit.
-感觉好点了 -你介意我离开一下吗
- Feel better? - You mind if I take off?
不 去吧 你不在我们也忙得过来
No, go. We can handle it without you.
你今晚要不要来我家吃晚饭
You want to come over for dinner at the house later?
冒着染上虱子的风险
And risk catching lice?
那我就当成是你答应了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
好啊
All right.
我的孩子也长过虱子
My kid had lice.
也没见谁给我时间去处理一下
Nobody gave me time off for it either.
我花了整整两个星期才梳干净
Had to comb it out for two weeks straight.
两个星期
Two weeks?
一共27元5角 你个傻♥逼♥
$27.50, you little shithead!
外加五块的小费 要现金
And a five-buck tip, cash.
今天很不顺吧
Shitty day, huh?
-是啊 -今天早些的事我听到了
- Yep. - Heard what happened earlier.
学校科层体制都是胡扯
School bureaucracy is such bullshit.
我是托莉亚 泰勒老师办公室的那个
I'm Toria. From Miss Taylor's office?
是你啊 你好
Oh--oh, yeah. Hey.
你要去学生住宿区吗
You headed to student housing?
那地方太挤了
That place is swamped.
不是 我负担不起
No, no, I can't afford it.
以前是舍监的时候还能免费住
You know, it was free when I was an RA.
我可能得回家住了
I'm probably gonna have to move home.
厨房♥里的事你做得顺手吗
You any good in the kitchen?
我们姐妹会的女管家
The housemother from my sorority
想招个勤杂工 面试就在今天
is interviewing for houseboy today.
我想你可能会感兴趣
I thought you might be interested.
上一个人把一个准会员搞怀孕后被赶走了
Last one knocked up one of the pledges and got booted, so...
还可以提供食宿
Comes with room and board.
如果你想去的话 我可以告诉你注意事项
I could give you a heads-up if you wanted.
好啊 没问题
Yeah, yeah, definitely.
信息就在这张传♥单♥上
Info's on this flyer.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 这是什么
Hey, wait. What's this?
我的昵称 如果你上Instagram的话
My handle, if you're ever on Instagram.
你不想说点什么吗
You not gonna speak?
嗨
Oh, hey.
之前遇到我不是滔滔不绝吗 现在又不理人
Okay, you went from being sprung to being stuck up.
你今天要逃课吗
You skipping today?
不是 我脑子里事情太多
Nah, I've got too much on my mind.
想捋捋清楚
Trying to get my head straight.
你的保镖呢
Where's your bodyguard?
走了
Gone.
可能很久都回不来了
Probably for a long time.
我可以在这里坐一会吗
Is it okay if I sit here awhile?
可以
Yeah.
坐吧
That'd be okay.
你饿吗
You hungry?
作为在场唯一的白人 别紧张
Don't worry about being the only cream in the coffee.
你融入得挺好的
You're blending perfectly.
你的家人知道你是同性恋 对吧
Your family knows you're gay, right?
对 他们知道的
Oh, yeah. They know.
把那个蛋全吃完
Eat the hell out of that egg.
否则弗朗辛阿姨会把它塞进你喉咙里
Aunt Francine will shove it down your throat if you don't.
我不是很习惯有这么多亲戚
I'm not used to so many relatives
在同一屋檐下
being under the same roof
还没有警♥察♥在追着某个人到处跑
without the cops chasing someone through the place.
你的家庭真是有序
Your family's so functional.
太有序有时候也不是件好事
Well, functional can be a tricky little bitch.
儿子 你不准备跟你的爹妈打个招呼吗
Son, were you going to come and greet your mother and I,
还是你觉得你可以一整天都躲着我们
or did you think you could avoid us all day?
我们也刚刚到
We just got here.
爸爸妈妈 这是伊恩
Mom and Dad, this is Ian.
我们在消防站认识的
We met at the firehouse
最近经常一起溜达
and have been hanging out lately.
-你好 -伊恩 这是我爸妈
- Hi. - Ian, these are my folks.
你好
Hello.
我叫罗内塔 这位是丹尼尔斯牧师
I'm Ronetta, and this is Pastor Daniels.
你去哪个教堂做礼拜呢 伊恩
Where's your church home, Ian?
我 我没有
I-I don't, uh, have a church home.
卡莱布有机会该邀请你和我们一起
Well, Caleb should invite you to come with us sometime.
我们很欢迎你
We'd love to have you.
前提是你有办法说服他来
If you can get him to show up.
婚礼马上就要开始 失陪了
Wedding's starting soon. Excuse us.
你♥爸♥是牧师
Your dad's a pastor.
这你就没想过先提醒我吗
Didn't think about giving me the heads-up on that one?
我说什么都没办法让你对这一切有心理准备
Hey, nothing I say could really prepare you for any of this.
但你放心
But don't worry.
你会有充裕的时间来熟悉一切的
You'll have plenty of time to get acquainted
在他开始计划"驱邪同性恋仪式"之前
before he plans our homo-exorcism.
驱什么仪式
Homo-what?
斯洛特夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Slott--
我姓加拉格
Gallagher for me.
你的孙子查尔斯
Your grandson Charles tried to
意图在希伯特老师的课堂上
read a very offensive book report
朗读一份非常无礼的读书报告
to Mr. Schwiebert's class.
那孩子不知道自己在说什么
The boy doesn't know what he's saying.
我们外孙的脑袋比较迟缓
Our grandson is a little slow between the ears.
你们的孙子似乎认为自己是纳粹分子
Your grandson seems to believe that he's a Nazi.
你们知道这想法从哪里来的吗
Any ideas where he's getting that from?
多半是来自其他的纳粹分子
Most likely other Nazis.
由于这次的行为 加上平时成绩也不好
Charles received a suspension as a lesson for his behavior
查尔斯已经受到停学处分
and a failing grade on the paper.
他那脑袋装屎的母亲连放屁都不会
His shit-for-brains mother couldn't pass gas,
更别说读中学
let alone middle school.
我孙儿写了篇完整的报告
My grandson wrote an entire report here
而你们却要因此让他停课吗
and you're gonna fail him for this?
那篇我读过
Hey, I read it.
是有几处文法错误
A couple of grammatical things here and there.
他的"奥斯维辛集中营"字首忘记大写
He didn't remember to capitalize Auschwitz,
但这孩子懂写作
but the kid can write.
希♥特♥勒♥所发表的雅利安人种优越谬论
Hitler's diatribe on Aryan superiority
不适合作为六年级生的读书报告主题
is not an appropriate theme for a sixth grade book report.
你有跟同学说过不准写关于纳粹的事吗
Did you tell the class they couldn't write about Nazis?
通常他们不会以纳粹的立场写
Well, usually, they're not writing
所以我没有禁止
from the Nazi perspective, so no.
写关于大屠♥杀♥的报告并没有问题
Look, it's okay to write about mass murders.
问题是你不能与大屠♥杀♥的凶手站在同一边
You just can't side with the mass murderers.
你这是直接侵犯他《第一修正案》的权益[言论自♥由♥]
Uh, this is a direct attack on his First Amendment rights,
一项 我个人补充 属于每个人的权益
a right, I might add, that belongs to everyone
哪怕他们有智能缺陷
regardless of intelligence deficiencies
或可能是智障
or possible retardation.
对的 但有些状况不在这些权利范围内
Yes, but there are conditions to those rights,
例如无故在电影院里大喊"失火了"
like yelling "fire" in a public theater
或是向中学生散播白人至上思想
or preaching white supremacy to middle school students.
我们真不容许用希♥特♥勒♥的歧视言论
Look, we simply can't allow Hitler's hate speech
来挑拨我们种族多元化的学生
to alienate our diverse student body.
我们一直非常努力地
We've worked very hard to create
为学生打造一个自♥由♥开明的环境
an open atmosphere for all our students.
你不能在教导平等和人♥权♥的过程中
Look, you can't go teaching equality
碰上一些小挫折
and then get your human rights panties in a bunch
就反应过度 放弃了人♥权♥
when it comes with a couple of wedgies.
每个混♥蛋♥都有选择自己信念的权利
Every asshole is entitled to his beliefs.
这就是民♥主♥主义的阴与阳
That's the yin and the yang of democracy.
也正是相同的自♥由♥权
It's the same freedom that
允许你戴着那顶可笑的犹太帽教课
allows you to teach wearing that silly beanie
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表