比利 告诉他们都错过了什么
Billy, tell 'em what they missed.
比利
Billy?
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona Gallagher,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will ya marry me?
我愿意
Yeah.
我希望这次能不出错
Wanna do it right this time.
移♥民♥局会把她赶到回莫斯科的船上
Immigration's gonna put her back on the next boat to Moscow.
-我会想办法的 -我们搞定了
- I'll figure it out. - We took care of it.
下午去了趟法♥院♥
Courthouse this afternoon.
-一进一出 就把婚结了 -什么
- In and out and hitched. - What?
你们俩上过床了
You two having sex?
-老爸 -没有
- Dad. - No.
站住
Hey, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
法律 傻♥逼♥
The law, motherfucker!
我想当警♥察♥
I think I wanna be a cop.
我考试过了
I ace the test,
但我还得把这份确认书签了
then I get the paperwork to get certified.
"你是否待过精神病院
"Have you ever spent any time in a mental institution?"
你的心理健康不关他们的事 那就撒谎
Your mental health is none of their business; lie.
我很抱歉 我没时间完成你布置的工作
I'm sorry I didn't have time to finish your work.
我不光被炒鱿鱼
I was busy getting fired,
被赶出了宿舍
kicked out of my room,
还被强制要求写一篇长达十页的
and forced to write a ten-page essay
关于《饮酒的危害》的论文
on the dangers of drinking.
你很聪明 利普
You're smart, Lip,
但他妈的成熟点吧
but grow the fuck up!
像你一样吗 一个过气的老酒鬼
Oh, like you? A drunk has-been
只知道将别人的心血占为己有
thriving off of other people's work?
难怪你的孩子都不想和你扯上关系
No wonder your kid wants nothing to do with you.
每三分钟一次宫缩
Contractions are only three minutes apart.
小黛
Oh, Debs--
-你还好吗 -我的羊水破了
- Are you okay? - My water broke.
用力 用力
Push, push, push.
不要停
Keep pushing.
弗朗西丝
Hi, Francis.
弗朗西丝
Francis?
-随她爷爷的名字 -弗兰克
- After her grandfather. - Frank?
你说的对 这件事我必须自己面对
You were right. I need to do this on my own.
孩子的哭声可真不小
Kid's got a set of lungs.
怎么不用杯子
How 'bout a cup?
不了
I'm good.
不是每个人都愿意吃沾了你的细菌的食物
Not everyone wants your microbes in his food.
那是我的内♥裤♥吗
Are those my drawers?
你觉得她还能哭多久
How long do you think she can go for?
昨晚她好像停了半小时
Uh, she stopped for, like, a half an hour last night.
搬回来住真好
I'm glad I moved back home.
可不想错过这一幕
Wouldn't wanna miss this.
这哭声好像是饿的
That sounds like a hunger cry.
小黛可能奶水不足
Debs might not be producing enough milk.
或许需要奶粉作为补充
She might need to supplement with formula.
-谁去跟她说下 -你不去说吗
- Someone should tell her. - Not you?
不关我事
It's none of my business.
她说得非常清楚
She's made that abundantly clear.
她不睡觉 不吃饭 不洗澡
She's not sleeping, eating, showering.
真希望她能让你们谁帮忙抱下孩子
I wish she'd let one of you just hold the baby.
可能她得了产后那什么症
Well, maybe she's got that postpartum thing.
女生一旦被惹急了
You know, when girls go feral in corners
谁离得近 谁的眼睛就会被她挖出来
and gouge anyone's eyes out who gets too close.
男的在婚礼上戴的那叫什么来着
What're those, uh, things called that guys wear at weddings?
有朵花在上面
The flower things?
胸花
Uh, yeah, boutonnieres.
-利普和伊恩戴 是吗 -是的
- Lip and Ian get 'em, right? - Yeah.
我得去见花艺师 看看买♥♥哪种
I gotta meet with the florist, figure out what I'm orderin'.
如果是他们和你上走道 他们需要胸花
If they're walking you down the aisle, they get 'em.
还有带位员 伴郎...
Uh, and ushers, groomsmen--
我女儿缓步走进婚礼殿堂时
My daughter will be accompanied by her father
应该由她爸爸陪伴
as she ambles to the altar.
她的什么
Her who?
你是说那个无所事事
Oh, you mean that deadbeat
从来没有照顾好家的懒虫吗
that consistently fails to take care of his family?
我或许没有看到你走出第一步
I may not have been present for your first steps
换第一颗牙 第一次口♥交♥
or your first lost tooth or your first blow job,
但是作为家长 我有权作为传统尊长
but as patriarch, I'm entitled to my traditional place of honor
在你大喜的日子站在你旁边
next to you for your big day.
我也有传统的权力
Then it's my traditional right
要求家长给钱办婚礼
to ask said patriarch to pay for it.
行
Done.
什么
What?
行 我掏钱
Done. I'll pay.
-用钱 -现金
- In money. - Cash.
票子 美钞
Dinero. Greenbacks.
如果你想尽父亲的责任的话
Well, you know, if you're catching up on, uh, Dad shit,
可以帮我把学费交了
you can cover my tuition.
教我学骑车
Teach me how to ride a bike.
我没过甜蜜16岁生日
I never had a sweet sixteen.
婚礼后给我办个吧
Could throw me one after the wedding.
谁见卡尔了
Has anyone seen Carl?
半小时前走了
Uh, yeah, he left a half hour ago.
早上六点就走了 说为什么了吗
6:00 in the morning? Did he say why?
可能去找个没有婴儿哭闹的地方睡觉
Find somewhere to sleep without a screaming infant, maybe?
-好了 小子 走吧 -不行
- All right, kid, let's go. - No way.
-他有早教课要上 -我就是带他去呢
- He's got Headstart. - That's where I'm taking him.
我的胸花要白玫瑰
A white rose for my boutonniere.
哪个花艺师 什么时候
Hey, which florist? What time?
一点钟在克拉克街的亚美尼亚花店
The Armenian on Clark at 1:00.
到时候见
See ya there.
他要真去就好玩儿了
Be funny if he actually showed up.
他会怎么办 假装掏钱包吗
What would he do? Pretend to reach for his wallet?
-弗兰克有钱包吗 -我还没走呢
- Frank owns a wallet? - I can hear you.
那是我的鞋子
Those are my boots. Hey!
习惯就好了
Get used to it.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
你要去哪
Where you off to?
学校 错过不少课
School. Missed a bunch.
得补上
Gotta catch up.
带着弗兰妮吗
With Franny?
是的
Yeah.
很好 好好上课
Great, have fun.
我可以送你去
Yeah, I can take ya.
外边太冷了 还带着孩子
It's too cold to walk with a baby.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我开车送你到学校 走吧
I'm driving right by the school. Come on.
别拒绝了 不是什么事
Don't make it a whole thing.
店里见
See ya at work.
我得去看会书
I gotta do some, uh, reading for class.
她需要帮忙和睡觉
She needs help and sleep.
我们也需要
Yeah, so do we.
-该死 是他们 -妈的 移♥民♥局的
- Oh, shit, it's them. - Fuck, Immigration.
-妈的 -别忘记台词
- Fuck! - Don't forget your lines.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
老天爷
Jeez.
来了
Coming.
早 莱斯特 美国公民及移♥民♥服务局的
Morning. Lester from USCIS.
移♥民♥局的
Immigration?
几周前我们在你的酒吧见过面
Met at your bar a few weeks ago?
常规强制检查
Just a routine mandatory check
看看生活状况是否属实
to see if the living situation is as reported.
请进吧
Please, come in.
如你所见我睡她们沙发上
So I've been crashing on their couch as you can see.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表