*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个...*
*For he's a...*
大家都这么说
Which nobody can deny.
*大家都这么说*
*Nobody can deny*
成人礼快乐
他们只剩这个了
That's all they had left.
这是我要的蛋吗
These my eggs?
他都没有许愿
He didn't even make a wish.
卡尔...
So, Carl...
少管所里许多孩子
a lot of the kids in there
必须让人捅菊花才能生存吧
having to take it up the ass to survive?
-凯文 -干什么
- Kevin. - What?
大家都这么想 对吧
That's what everybody's thinking, right?
我借宿的朋友到了
Mm. That's my sleepover.
他没有回答
He didn't answer.
这是尼克
This is Nick.
我的天
Holy shit.
我过会再带你到房♥子周围转转
All right, I'll show you around the crib later.
我们先去见其他弟兄
Let's hit up the boys first.
卡尔
Carl.
对
Oh, yeah.
谢谢今天的派对
Thanks for the party.
很高兴见到大家
Good seeing you all.
回家很开心
Great to be home.
回见
Later.
我想他不会介意我吃他的鸡蛋
Well, I guess he won't mind if I eat his eggs.
我们还是可以去约会的
And we can still have our date.
钓鱼
Fishing?
当然 我去拿外套
Sure. I'll get my jacket.
钓鱼
Fishing?
你付了你朋友多少钱
How much did you have to pay your friend
他才放我们进来的
to let us in here?
什么都没给
Oh. Nothing.
有一次我帮他看货的时候被抓了
I was holding for him one time when I was busted,
但我没有揭发他
and I didn't rat him out.
兰斯欠我一个大人情
Lance owes me big-time.
大堂经理那件事你考虑过了吗
You thought any more about that assistant manager job?
怎么了
What?
我不知道 做管理
I don't know. Management?
那样大家都会讨厌我吧
Wouldn't everybody hate me?
大家可不讨厌我
Well, everyone doesn't hate me.
他们当然讨厌你
Sure, they do.
人人都讨厌他们的老板
Everybody hates their boss.
这就像是美国人♥民♥与生俱来的权利之一
That's, like, part of the all-American birthright.
包括生存 自♥由♥ 追求幸福
It's life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness,
以及讨厌你的傻♥逼♥老板
and hating the fucking asshole that you have to work for.
你有一项重罪在身
Well, you already have a felony conviction,
找工作时别人恐怕不会愿意给你机会
and people are gonna be reluctant to give you a chance,
但如果你简历上有一点管理经验
but with a little management experience on your résumé...
你在找下一份工作时会容易很多
...it'll make that next job easier to get.
我能干什么
Yeah, doing what?
我不知道 销♥售♥
I don't know. Sales.
你可以管理办公室或者去迈达斯汽车维修公♥司♥
You can run an office or work at the Midas Muffler shop
或者地毯公♥司♥
or the Carpet Warehouse.
汽修公♥司♥
A muffler shop?
你已经帮我分担了很多
You'd really be helping me out.
我最信任的人就是你
There's nobody I trust more.
-好吧 我做 -真的吗
- Okay, I'll do it. - Really?
-别让我考虑太久 -好的
- Don't make me think about it for too long. - Okay.
否则我会退缩
I'll back out.
好
Okay.
太好了
Yeah, okay. Great.
这太他妈傻了
This is fucking stupid.
你跟她上♥床♥了
Did you fuck her?
-什么 -你是不是睡了她
- What? - Did you fuck her?
住手
Shit! Stop!
快他妈住手
Fucking stop!
妈的
Shit!
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
离她远点 你♥他♥妈♥离她远一点
Stay away from her! You stay the fuck away from her!
离谁远一点
Stay away from who?
她 海伦娜
From her! From Helene!
我妈吗
From my mom?
你让我离我妈远一点
Stay away from my mom?
你♥他♥妈♥
Get the fuck--
快他妈滚吧
get the fuck out of here.
操
Fuck.
帮尼克铺个床
Making a bed for Nick.
睡沙发不会更舒服一点吗
Wouldn't he be more comfortable on the couch?
他喜欢睡地板
Likes the floor.
他被关了大概一年的禁闭室
Was in solitary for, like, a year.
在床上睡不着
Can't sleep in a bed.
我马上就来 尼克
I'll be right there, Nick.
他冲澡时喜欢我帮他看着
He likes me to have his back in the showers.
让他有安全感
Makes him feel safe.
他没有其他熟人了
He doesn't know any better.
他九岁就进了少管所
He's been in juvie since he was nine.
什么罪名
What was he in for?
他放火烧了他爸
He set his dad on fire.
不小心
Accidentally?
应该不是
I don't think so.
否则他们也不会以谋杀罪
Otherwise they wouldn't have been able
来起诉他了
to charge him with murder.
-他多大了 -十八
- How old is he? - Eighteen.
他生日到了 只好放他出来
Had to let him out 'cause of his birthday.
他之前住在大街上
He was living on the streets.
我告诉他可以来我家睡
Said he could crash at my crib.
虽不同父母 但我们情同兄弟
He's my brother from another mother.
知道吗 我们紧密相连
You feel? We're tight.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget to take your meds.
黛比
Debbie?
走开 菲奥娜
Go away, Fiona.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's up? Are you okay?
走开 菲奥娜
Just go away, Fiona.
求你了
Please.
如果你想聊聊 随时来找我
You know you can always talk to me if you need to.
我爱你 他们不能让我们分开
天气特别热
It was so hot.
你流汗了
You were sweating,
你的上唇沾满了盐
and you had all that salt on your upper lip.
我把它舔了下来
I licked it off.
你喜欢那样 对不对
You loved that, didn't you?
天啊 我真爱你
My God, I love you.
什么
What?
你个小疯子
You crazy kook.
你会让咱们惹上麻烦的
You're gonna get us in trouble.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
比安卡·萨姆森
1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日
你别出声 好吗
You keep quiet, okay?
别喊 什么声音都别发出
No yelling or anything like that.
就喜欢你这股子淫♥荡♥劲
I love how lusty you are.
准备好了吗
You ready?
老天 我太爱你的胸了
Oh, my God, I love your breasts.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
真好
Oh, it's so good.
天啊
Oh, God.
真好
Oh, yeah.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
真好
It's so good.
真好
Oh, God.
等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不 不 不
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表