还不如直接趁此机会还清旧债
or I pocket 60 large and call it a day.
我给自己买♥♥了架水上摩托艇
You know, I got myself a Jet Ski,
黑鹰队的季票
season tickets to the Blackhawks.
你的银行信用还好吗
How's your credit?
银行信用一直都是一坨屎
Credit was in the shitter anyway!
谢谢你关心
Thanks for asking.
房♥子虽然很破
Look, the house is a dump,
但几代以来都属于我们家
but it's been in our family for generations,
对我们来说很有意义
and it means a lot to all of us.
去他妈的垃圾房♥子
Fuck that house.
去你♥妈♥的♥死骗子 不还钱的一家人
And fuck your con artist deadbeat family.
你那锤子收好了
Now, don't be waving the hammer around.
不然我来帮你收着
I don't want to have to take it from you.
-你试试看啊 -是吗
- That, I'd like to see. - Is that right?
我们走
Let's go.
艾莱柏酒吧当选南区最佳劣等酒吧
大家伙可好
Hey, what's up?
酒吧里见
I'll see you guys inside.
人都跑哪去了
Where the hell is everyone?
老顾客都不来了
Regulars stopped coming
他们觉得这现在是个嬉皮士酒吧
because it's hipster bar now, they think.
那嬉皮士们呢
Well, then where are all the hipsters?
可能去参加雅皮士的节日去了
Maybe it's some yuppie holiday-- Earth Day
地球日或是赎罪节之类的
or Yom Kippur or something.
我刚看到三个顶髻男在我后边
I just had three top knots right behind me.
以为他们会进来呢
I thought they were gonna come in.
-那是啥 -餐前小吃
- What's that? - Tapas.
-去掉口音说 -餐前小吃
- Say it without an accent. - Tapas.
-还是听不懂 -放在盘子里的西班牙食物
- Didn't help. - Spanish food on small plates.
斯维特拉娜说十九街有家餐馆
Svetlana said there's a place on 19th Street.
人们都疯了似的去吃这玩意
Customers go crazy for this shit.
-靠 这闻起来就像... -章鱼
- Jesus, it smells like-- - Octopus.
你在逗我
Don't fuck with me.
我没逗你
I am no fucking you.
章鱼沙拉 餐前小吃的一种
Octopus salad, this kind of tapas.
看 这就是嬉皮士的问题所在
You see, this is the problem with hipsters.
就像去宠物店买♥♥野生动物
It's like buying an exotic animal from a pet store.
谁知道他们爱吃什么
Who knows what they eat?
嬉皮士会回来的 对吧
The hipsters are gonna come back, right?
对
Yeah.
要让他们吃掉我们手里的章鱼
We'll have them eating octopus out of our hand.
希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
我要找个消防员
Hey, I'm looking for a firefighter,
可是我不知道他的名字
but I don't know his name.
有其他信息吗
Regarding?
周二在中心街大桥上
I was on the Central Ave bridge on Tuesday,
他救了我
he saved my life.
周二 你要找的是拉水管的
Tuesday, you want the hose pullers.
什么
The what?
烈焰 男同救火员 他们在同一班
Flamers, gay firemen, they're all on one shift.
是吗
Really?
芝加哥火岛队
Chicago Fire Island.
男同下一班是什么时候
So when's the next, uh, gay shift?
明天早上七点
7:00 A.M. tomorrow.
那是曲奇吗
Those snickerdoodles?
我是在这个房♥子长大的
You know I grew up in this house?
也在这里养大了这些孩子
Raised all my kids here too.
黛比 下来一下好吗
Hey, Debbie, could you come down, please?
我想让你见个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
尤金 这是我女儿黛博拉
Uh, Eugene, this is my daughter Deborah.
什么事
What's going on?
坐坐坐
Sit, sit, sit, sit.
不要绊到氧气罐管子
Don't trip over his oxygen compressor.
你好 黛博拉
Hello, Deborah.
你好
Hi.
你们两个是怎么...
So how do you two, uh...
我在医院的肿瘤病房♥待了段时间
I spend time in the oncology ward at the hospital,
在精神上安慰和支持那些有需要的人
giving comfort and moral support to those in need.
我和尤金一见如故
Me and Eugene just hit it off.
学学电影里的那一段
Do the--the bit from that movie.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
我是HAL9000型电脑
I'm a HAL 9000 computer.
你们两个认识一下吧
I'll let you two get acquainted.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我第二任妻子也是红头发
My second wife was a redhead.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
别说你是想撮合我们
Tell me you're not setting me up with him.
嘘 小声点
Shush--shush up.
他说不了话 但是能听见
He lost his voice, not his hearing.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你需要有个人来照顾你
You need someone to take care of you.
他癌症晚期 有租金限制的两居室公♥寓♥
He's got terminal cancer and a two-bedroom apartment on rent control
还有一辆崭新的6♥4♥年庞蒂亚克
and a mint condition '6♥4♥ Pontiac.
特别经典
It's a classic.
-他快死了 -没错
- He's dying? - Exactly.
他还能活俩月
He'll be around for a couple of months,
最多一年 我们就可以得到
a year tops, and then we hold on
那间租金限制的两居室公♥寓♥
to the two-bedroom rent control.
我不需要男人
No. I don't need a man.
我自己可以照顾好孩子
I can take care of my baby on my own.
就算要找对象
And if I do find someone,
我也不会找快死了的机器人
he won't be an old dying robot!
没戏了
It's a no-go.
怀孕之前我还是挺爱闻培根味的
Used to love the smell of bacon till I got knocked up.
"晨吐"反应吗
Morning sickness?
我刚帮辛迪上餐
I was helping Cindy bring food to a table
差点吐在盘子里
and nearly puked on the plate.
离预约日期只有两天了
Only two more days till the appointment.
你也可以直接给我肚子来两拳了事
Unless you want to punch me in the stomach and get it over with.
我们是在拿怀孕这事开玩笑吗
Oh, are we joking about this?
大概吧
Trying.
房♥子的事 你不会放弃对吧
Hey, about the house, you're not giving up.
也没别的选择啊
Not seeing too many options.
虽然没办法让帕特里克给银行还钱
Well, we can't make Patrick pay the bank,
但他只借了6万
but he only borrowed 60 grand.
分摊下来每月也不用还太多
It's not a very big monthly payment.
所以...
So...
接下这笔房♥贷
So take over the mortgage.
可以吗
Could we do that?
也许吧
Maybe.
我们该问谁
Who do we ask?
多塞特银行管开户的那家伙
Well, the guy that runs the accounts here at Dorset Bank.
我们可以过去找他聊聊
We could swing by and talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我天生乐于助人
I'm a naturally helpful person.
当好人一定不轻松吧
Must be tiring.
简直累得筋疲力尽
It is utterly exhausting.
该死的培根
Bacon.
加油 小马队[橄榄球队]
Go, Colts!
我讨厌小马队
I hate the Colts.
-玩曲棍球的吗 -你不喜欢体育
- Hockey? - Not a sports person?
我在莎拉·劳伦斯学院练过花样游泳
I did synchronized swimming at Sarah Lawrence.
那是啥
What's that?
一帮女孩子一起游泳 颠来倒去
A bunch of girls swimming together upside down and--
当然 实际比听起来要难多了
well, it's a lot harder than it sounds.
就像巴斯比·伯克利的音乐剧
It's like a Busby Berkeley musical,
只不过是在泳池里
only wet.
巴斯比·伯克利是谁
What's Busby Berkeley?
米高梅的著名舞蹈导演 没听说过吗
MGM? No?
欢迎光临印第安纳波利斯金帐篷酒店
Welcome to the Indianapolis Golden Marquee Hotel.
需要我帮你们拿行李吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表