One, two, and three!
二号♥ 二号♥
Two! Two!
你挡到垒线了
You're blocking the baseline.
操你爹去吧
Go fuck your father.
滚开
Fuck off!
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我会给你搞辆更酷炫的新自行车的
I'll get you a new bike with more cool shit on it.
需要我的枪
Need my gun.
你都不知道是谁偷了你的自行车
Yo, you don't even know who took your bike.
我都不知道你还有工作时
Oh, I didn't realize taking a five-hour break
可以休息五小时的福利
was one of the perks of your job.
我被赶出来了
Got evicted.
那理由真好
That's a good one.
我该采用那个借口
I should use that excuse.
等等 是真的吗
Wait, really?
你堂兄还在做公♥寓♥管理吗
Your cousin still a super?
怎么了
Why?
他手上有什么公♥寓♥吗
He got any apartments open?
有 但不对外出租 鉴于你在这儿工作
Yeah, but they're not rentals, and given that you work here,
我猜你没钱买♥♥♥房♥♥
I'm guessing you can't afford to buy.
有没有在卖♥♥出前可以给我们借住的房♥子
Well, is there one that we can crash in before it's sold?
我们会保持安静 干净整洁的
We'd be quiet and clean.
我有什么好处
What do I get in return?
你可以保住工作
You get to keep your job.
真的吗
Seriously?
你要炒我的鱿鱼吗
You'd fire me?
不 但我真心感激你帮忙
No, but I'd really appreciate it.
我可以不鸟你
I could give two craps about you,
但我喜欢你的小♥弟♥弟♥
but I like your little brother.
他很可爱
He's a cute kid.
我不想他因为自己的大姐是个混♥蛋♥
I don't want him living on the street just 'cause
就睡大街
his older sister's a fuck-up.
我会给我堂兄打电♥话♥的
I will call my cousin.
谢谢
Thanks.
能给我吗 好的
Can I have this? Yeah.
卡尔 是我
Hey, Carl, it's me.
我大概给我们找到地方住了
I think I might have a place for us.
要是我发现你们任何人还有其他武器
If I find any more weapons on any of you,
就都给我滚大街上去 懂吗
you out on the street, you understand?
该死 你们都臭烘烘的
Damn, y'all stink.
上楼去
Let's go upstairs.
动作麻利点
Move like you got some sense.
你们上次洗澡是什么时候
The last time you all took a damn bath?
你在吗
You in there?
进来吧
Come in.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
都说手是最难画的部位
People say hands are the hardest thing to draw,
但我觉得其实是奶♥子♥
but I think it's tits.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能把海伦娜的那张照片发出去
How the fuck could you send out that picture of Helene?
我刚好看到了你的手♥机♥ 仿佛是神的旨意
I just saw your phone there and the idea popped into my head
我突然就想到了这点子
like divine intervention.
我的治疗师说报复并不能带给你
You know, my therapist says that revenge doesn't give you
任何真正的满足 显然她是个傻♥逼♥
any real satisfaction, but clearly she's an idiot
因为这感觉真的 真的很棒
because this feels really, really good.
阿曼达 照片在全校传播
Amanda, it's all over the goddamn school.
当然 社交网络传播很快是吧
Yeah, social media's fast, huh?
谁叫你当初坑我
You shouldn't have screwed me over.
我从来没给你做出过任何承诺
I never made any fucking promises to you!
你♥他♥妈♥明明有
Yes, you fucking well did!
你用你的眼睛 微笑还有你的鸡♥巴♥
With your eyes and your smile and your cock.
难受吗
Does it hurt?
操
Fuck!
你该勤换你的安全码
You should change your security code more often.
其他男孩都洗了
All the other boys are clean.
该你了
Your turn.
你不是男孩
You're not a boy.
喜欢哪件
Which one do you like?
粉红色的还是蓝色的
Pink or blue?
粉红色
Pink.
这是子弹留下的伤疤吗
That a bullet wound?
我们可以给它化个妆
We can put makeup on it.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
海伦娜
Helene?
你现在这么随意 计划是不是成功了
You're making yourself at home. I take it the plan worked?
并没有
Oh, well, not exactly,
不过泰勒在我肩上哭过之后 他说我可以留下
but after Tyler cried on my shoulder, he said I could stay.
包吃包住 工资就不涨了
Room and board instead of more pay.
都直接称呼泰勒了吗
Tyler?
不叫韦克斯勒先生了
What happened to Mr. Wexler?
过来
Come here.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
你把楼下的窗户打开
Okay, you unlock the downstairs window,
我晚上偷溜进来 在地板上睡
I'll sneak in late, sleep on the floor,
我会在他们起床前就离开
I'll be gone before anyone wakes up.
在埃丽卡挂掉之前先这样
At least until Erica kicks it.
好 没问题 老爸
Cool. You got it, Dad.
铁壁金刚再来喝一杯吧
Hey, how about another shot for the Hands of Steel?
这杯是敬你的 强击手
That one's for you, slugger.
你准备什么时候去考试
So when you gonna take the test?
-什么考试 -消防员资格考试 兄弟
- Test? - To become a firefighter, man!
天呐
Oh, shit.
你没事吧
You all right, man?
-天啊 -这些人都喝醉了
- Oh, man. - Okay, those guys are wasted.
你应该去考
You should.
你真觉得我能当消防员吗
You really think I could be a firefighter?
这不就是你来这跟我们混的原因吗
Isn't that why you've been hanging around?
因为你想去灭火 救人性命
'Cause you want to go on runs, save lives?
这是原因之一 然后还因为我想摸你的屌♥
Yeah, that, and I was hoping to get my hands on your hose.
这对你来说就是为了约炮吗
Is that what this is to you? A fuck?
你说得好像这是件坏事一样
You say it like it's a bad thing.
我们离开这吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
我知道你比我小
You know, I knew you were younger than me,
但我以为你是成年人
but I thought you were a grownup.
操
Oh, fuck.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我对你有意思 行了吧
I'm into you, all right?
我以为你对我也有意思
I thought you were into me.
没错
I am.
那问题是什么
Then what's the problem?
我可不是见人就操
I don't stick my dick in just any guy.
那你想要什么
What do you want then?
不会吧
Seriously?
非得要我说出来吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
嗯
Yeah.
一次约会
A date.
你是说有花 有巧克力之类的那种约会吗
With, like, flowers and chocolate and shit?
不 我们可以不要花
No, we can skip the flowers.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就约会吧
You're on.
行
All right.
去喝点酒吧
Let's get some fucking brews.
海伦娜
Helene?
海伦娜
Helene!
我以为你出城了
I thought you were out of town.
鉴于目前情况 我回来了
Given the circumstances, I came back.
听着 我需要和海伦娜谈
Look, I-I-I need to speak with Helene.
你拍了她的照片
You took a picture of her.
在你的宿舍里
In your dorm room.
拜托 就让我跟她谈谈吧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表