我是个怀孕少女
I'm a pregnant teenage mom,
我的乳♥房♥♥胀得像西瓜
my boobs feel like watermelons,
荷尔蒙疯狂滋长 脚还疼的要死
my hormones are going crazy, and my feet hurt,
但我还是看了
but I still managed to watch
上周的《无♥耻♥家庭》
last week's episode of Shameless.
你又有什么借口
What the hell is your excuse?
那房♥间 是在这栋房♥子里吗
The room, though, it's-- it's here in the house?
是的 恭喜
Yeah. Congratulations.
你是ΓΔΡ的新男仆了
You're the new houseboy of Gamma Delta Rho.
太棒了
Great.
在这世上 我们只需要做两件事
We have only two jobs on this earth:
第一 学习 第二 应对
the first, to learn, the second, to cope.
你是指 潇洒地走过人生困境
You mean, uh, walking through life shitfaced?
-你的保镖呢 -离开了
- Where's your bodyguard? - Gone.
我可以在这里坐一会吗
Is it okay if I sit here awhile?
坐吧
That'd be okay.
黛比 这是奎尼
Debs, meet Queenie.
萨咪的妈妈
This is Sammi's mom.
我们来给你弄些荨麻叶
Let's get you some nettle leaf,
这能帮助强健你的胎盘
and it'll help to strengthen your placenta.
G-Dogg有批货明天到
G-Dogg got a shipment coming through tomorrow.
-需要你来运 -我洗手不干了
- Need you to run it. - I'm going straight.
我可以去送货
I'd like to offer my delivery services for a package.
再少上一点也不会有人注意的
Nobody's gonna notice if a little more goes missing
何况我们还会加点婴儿排便药进去
after we replace it with some baby laxative.
操
Fuck.
完了
Oh, shit.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你哪儿搞来的
Where'd you get that?
应该是我的
I think it could be one of mine.
这事要是被妮可知道了
When Nikole finds out about this,
她会夺走我的监护权
she's gonna take away my custody.
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Ah, fuck!
不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
操 操 操
Shit! Shit, shit, shit!
操
Shit!
-昨晚在这儿睡的吗 -是啊
- Slept here last night? - Yeah.
-在写什么 -给肖恩的前妻写信
- What are you writing? - A letter to Sean's ex-wife.
-为什么 -问卡尔
- How come? - Ask Carl.
卡尔 菲奥娜为什么给肖恩前妻写信
Carl, why is Fiona writing a letter to Sean's ex-wife?
-我不想说 -很好
- I don't want to talk about it. - Okay, great.
那我就在这里默默喝咖啡
I'll just stand here and drink my coffee in silence.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
和奎妮去公社
To the commune with Queenie.
不能去 忘了今天有课了吗
Except you're not, 'cause you have school, remember?
我需要有人支持
I need a supportive environment.
在这里得不到支持
Not gonna get it here.
学就不上了是吧
So that's it for high school, huh?
15岁就怀孕辍学 干得漂亮
Pregnant dropout at 15. Well played.
别装模作样地在乎我
Don't pretend you care.
你得上完学 小黛
You got to graduate, Debs.
你们没听过"非学校教育"吗
Have you heard of "Unschooling"?
是种广泛认可的教育形式
It's a widely recognized form of education.
-谁认可了 -奎妮说的
- By who? - Queenie says it's when
从生活中汲取知识 而不是书本
you get knowledge from life instead of books.
就像做意大利面
Like making spaghetti,
要测量水 面 盐的量
when you measure water, pasta, salt.
-是数学 -不 是可悲
- That's math. - No, that's pathetic.
如果无路可走 我可以去拿普通同等学历证
If I'm desperate, I can just get my GED.
就跟你一样
You know, like you did.
奎妮 你要支持黛比
Queenie, are you going to support Debbie
通过"非学校教育"学习谋生技能吗
as she "Unschools" her way through life?
别理她
Ignore her.
我在公社里有很多朋友
Well, I have so many friends in the commune
他们没有受过一天的传统教育
who have never had a day of conventional education,
但是他们却充满智慧
and they have so much worldly wisdom.
就像煮意面
Like boiling pasta.
你想辍学的话 黛比 我管不了你
You want to quit school, Debs, I can't stop you.
祝你愉快 那什么来着
Enjoy yourself at... what is it?
思绪飞扬快乐小镇
Soaring Consciousness Ecovillage.
一百英亩大 平静祥和
A hundred acres, very peaceful.
如果你们看到利普
Oh, and if you see Lip,
告诉他千万不要扼杀自己的热情
tell him never to stifle his passion.
回见
Ta-ta.
-这是在干什么 -宝贝小弗
- What's this? - Hey, Frankie, baby.
-我们要去公社 -什么
- We're off to the commune. - What?
恰奇的保释单昨天到了
Chuckie's probation papers came yesterday.
外婆心花怒放
Grandma is a rolling stone.
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
在天堂般的乡下 躺在星空下面
Lying under the stars in a rural paradise.
新鲜的空气 噼啪的篝火
Fresh air, crackling fire.
天啊 太棒了
Jeez, that sounds nice.
我们坐这辆车去吗
Are we taking the van?
你不用打包吗
Don't you need to pack?
不用 不用了
No, no. I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
-我的找零呢 -在小费盒里
- Where's my change? - In tip jar.
我没想付五块钱小费
I wasn't planning on tipping five bucks.
管你想不想
Exactly.
她怎么回事
What's her problem?
她爸爸把她卖♥♥了当性♥奴♥
Well, her dad sold her into sexual slavery.
这辈子她都高兴不起来了
Pretty much put her in a bad mood for life.
帕西估计掉下床了
Pacie must have fell out.
没事 你去 我送酒
It's okay. You go. I take drinks.
-是波兰口音吗 -俄♥罗♥斯♥
- What's that accent, Polish? - It's Russian.
那她不是在这出生的
So she wasn't born here.
用货箱运过来的
Sent over in a shipping crate.
你偷偷给她付钱吗
You pay her under the table?
操 当然
Shit, yeah.
不然这儿怎么开得下去
How do you think this place stays open?
打扰了
Excuse me.
我是美国公民与移♥民♥事务局的
I'm Officer Lester Hibbert
莱斯特·希伯特官员
from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
-等等 什么 -根据你老板所说
- Wait, what? - According to your boss,
你属于非法移♥民♥
you came to this country illegally.
-很好 -我又不知道
- Nice. - I didn't know he was
他的身份
whatever he said.
我来这儿想放松一下 你却态度恶劣
I came here to unwind. You treated me like shit.
还拿走了我最后的五块钱
And then you took my last five bucks.
现在我们要好好谈谈
Now we're gonna have a conversation.
-他是移♥民♥局的 -我不知道
- He's with Immigration? - I had no idea.
我没看到徽章
I didn't see his badge.
操 没了她我们可忙不过来
Shit, we can't run this bar without her.
还有俩孩子要照顾
Not with raise two kids.
奥尔加 薪水
Hey, Olga. Paycheck.
终于来了 我可以退休了
At last, I can retire.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
-你还好吗 -你的 菲奥娜·加拉格
- Are you okay? - And, Fiona Gallagher.
我昨晚一夜没睡
I was up all night.
检查了房♥子每个角落
I searched every inch of the house.
把卡尔的枪都找到了
I found all of Carl's guns.
我去了警♥察♥局
I-I went to the police station.
把枪留在那里了 没人过问
I left them there, no questions asked.
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
你会告诉妮可吗
Are you gonna tell Nikole?
我不能要求威尔去骗他妈妈
I can't ask Will to hide this from his mom.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表