埃丽卡·韦克斯勒在哪个房♥间
What room's Erica Wexler in?
你不是乔根森先生 我走错房♥间了
Oh, you're not Mr. Jorgensen. I'm in the wrong room.
-加拉格先生 -我们认识吗
- Mr. Gallagher? - Do I know you?
你是那个雇佣了我女儿的人
Oh, you're the woman who hired my daughter.
-是的 -她做得怎么样
- That's right. - How's she doing?
黛比相当招人疼爱
Oh, Debbie's a gem.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing back here?
我在这儿工作 我是癌症管♥理♥员♥
I work here. I'm a cancer concierge.
什么
A what?
-我 我不耽误你了 -不 没关系
- I--I don't want to keep you. - No, it's fine.
我在 我在等他们叫我去做治疗
I'm--I'm waiting for them to call me for my treatment.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
医生说我的病情还是有一定机率
Well, I mean, the doctors say there's always a chance I could
能缓解 但说实话
go into remission, but honestly,
我觉得自己一天不如一天了
every day I just feel worse and worse.
我工作中总能见到这样的事
I see this all the time in my business.
医院和保险公♥司♥
The--the hospitals and the insurance companies
让你不停地吃药
tell you to keep pumping chemicals into your body
这样你就成了他们取之不尽的提款机
so they can use you as a bottomless cash machine.
冒昧问您一下
I-if you don't mind my asking,
你的性生活规律吗
are your affairs in order?
不
No.
因为我丈夫坚信我会好起来的
Because my husband is convinced I'm gonna get better.
这也是他不来医院的原因
That's why he doesn't come to the hospital,
因为他一旦来了 就会被现实打击到
because when he comes here, reality hits.
拒绝接受现实的总是你的另一半
It's always the spouses who are in denial.
谢天谢地 总算有人不觉得我会
Thank God, someone who doesn't think that I'm just gonna be
再度站起来照顾家庭了
back on my feet and taking care of my family.
不幸的是 如果你的情况没有好转
Sadly, if you don't take a turn for the better,
你丈夫就会在本该悲痛的时候
it's your husband who will be left making the arrangements
忙于安排你的葬礼了
when he should be grieving.
你知道 我有丧事安排的资质
You know, I'm fully certified in end-of-life preparations.
我请不起专家
I can't afford a specialist.
你觉得我是冲着钱去的
You think I do this for the money?
西北大学毕业生能找到许多
There are a lot of jobs a Northwestern grad could get
比这赚的多很多的工作
that pay a heck of a lot more than this.
你是西北大学毕业的
You went to Northwestern?
野猫队加油
Go Wildcats.
这样吧
I tell you what.
今天算是体验一天
Let's use today as a trial run.
免费
No charge.
老实说
To be totally honest,
微笑是对我最好的回报
I'm happiest when I'm paid in smiles.
你的病人怎么办
What about your other patient?
就是个第二阶段的病人
He's just a stage two.
他还多得是时间
Time is a luxury he still has.
这里治疗结束后
You finish up what you're doing here,
我就带你见卖♥♥棺材的人
and I'll take you to my casket guy.
他会给你找个无比舒服的
He'll find you one so comfy,
舒服到这辈子都不想出来
you'll want stay in it forever.
业内的玩笑而已
Just a little industry humor.
你把别人弄的无家可归
You sleep well at night after a long day
晚上回家能睡的安生吗
kicking people out on the street?
好了 喂
Okay. Hey.
-菲奥娜 你可算来了 -给利普打电♥话♥了吗
- Fiona, ugh, finally. - You call Lip?
还有伊恩和卡尔 他们马上就到
Ian and Carl too. They're on their way.
谢谢你 小黛
Thanks, Debs.
我还是加拉格家的人
I'm still a Gallagher.
我们获得了许可 可以住到下周
Hey, we got permission to stay in the house until next week.
-银行的许可 -不是 新房♥主的
- From the bank? - No, the new owners.
调查结束前这房♥子归银行所有
Bank owns this place till the inspection's done.
银行想让你们滚
Bank wants you gone.
怎么...
Wha--
你们不能没事先警告就把我们赶出去
You can't just throw us out with no warning.
-你们收到驱逐令了吗 -收到了
- You get an eviction notice? - Yeah.
那就是警告
That was your warning.
操♥他♥妈♥啊
Motherfucker.
这些东西可怎么办
Where are we gonna do with all this stuff?
全部家当都在这了
This is everything we have.
我去拿几个箱子 马上回来
I'm gonna get some boxes. Be right back.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
我们被赶出来了
We're getting evicted.
这个看着就不错
This one seems fine.
差远了
Absolutely not.
有什么不好的
What's wrong with it?
我可不会让你埋在一个松木盒子里
I will not allow you to be buried in a pine box.
你一入土
The insects'll be munching down on you
就会被虫子吃掉
the second you hit the dirt.
反正到时候我都死了
Well, I'm gonna be dead.
感受不到有什么差别
I'm not gonna know the difference.
不行 你得用不锈钢的
No, you need stainless steel.
或者红木的
Or mahogany.
没错
Oh, yeah.
就是它
Here we go.
棺材界的凯雷德[凯迪拉克一款车]
The Escalade of coffins.
死也要死的体面一点
If you got to go, go in style.
当你入土为安的时候
When you're being lowered into the ground,
你要让爱你的人们知道你已舒适地睡去
you want your loved ones to find solace in the knowledge that
从而得到慰藉
you're resting comfortably.
棺材不是买♥♥给你的 是买♥♥给他们的
It's not for you. It's for them.
上来兜兜风啊
Want to take it for a spin?
坐进去吗
Get in there?
是啊
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
很宽敞的
It's roomy.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
棒呆了
Oh, yeah.
真舒服
Very comfortable.
-上车 -好嘞
- Hop in. - Okay.
看到了吧 不同之处就在于
You see, it's the attention to detail
对细节的把握
that makes all the difference.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think this is?
这是进口的丝绸
This is imported silk.
可能真是
You may be right.
这简直就是安乐窝
Oh, this is like a bed of roses.
决定好了吗
What's the verdict?
我们本来想买♥♥一个普通款
Well, we considered the basic model,
但我又觉得还是得买♥♥个高档的
but I--I think we're gonna go with the Eternity Elite.
我赞成
Wonderful.
让我再想想
On second thought, maybe we should take another look
或许我们该买♥♥个简洁点的
at the no-frills model.
但是好像
You know, I mean the, uh,
这口棺材的工艺不达标
the workmanship is, um, it's substandard.
不行 这个不能要
Nope, it's not gonna work.
好了亲爱的 现在只需要拿出你的信♥用♥卡♥了
So all we need is your credit card, dear.
现在这样躺着舒服吗
Now, aren't you comfortable?
简直太棒了
This is amazing.
瞧瞧这精美的工艺
Look at this workmanship.
颜色也很适合你
It's a good color on you too.
所有的箱子都在这里了
That's all the boxes.
我和伊恩去搬烘干机
Uh, Ian and I'll go get the dryer.
我已经搬过来了
I already got it!
得把你们的东西都搬到我们那边去
We got to start moving your stuff over to our place.
箱子放家里 家具放院子里
Boxes inside, furniture in the yard.
谢谢你 小凯
Thanks, Kev.
这些东西随便你们放多久
You can leave your stuff there as long as you need to,
只要不下雨
or at least until it rains.
嘿 你们也帮点忙啊
Hey! Make yourselves useful!
别他妈再说"我不会说英语"
No "I don't speak English" bullshit!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表