我爱你 可如果你又要改主意
I love you, but if you're gonna change your mind,
最好在今晚
do it before I shell out
我为你的单身派对砸重金之前
the money for your bachelorette party tonight.
我才不会改主意
I'm not changing my mind.
又不是我想这么早办婚礼的
And it wasn't my idea to have it this early.
听好 老娘才不要又丑又肿的
Look, I am not showing up to your wedding
参加你的婚礼
all bloated and looking like shit.
我需要时间恢复
I need time to recuperate.
好几周吗
Uh, weeks?
我打算猛灌自己酒
I plan on drinking a lot.
找到了
I found it.
莫妮卡哪来的钱买♥♥婚纱啊
Where did Monica get the bread for a wedding dress?
那时候她的父母还有点小钱
This was back when her parents had a little money.
因为赞成第一次婚礼所以出钱买♥♥的
And they approved of the first wedding.
第一次
First?
她嫁过弗兰克两次
She married Frank twice.
第一次只坚持了一周
First time only lasted a week.
她把弗兰克锁进了车后备箱里
She locked him in the trunk of the car.
把他扔在凯马特的停车场好几天
Left him in the Kmart parking lot for days.
小黛 我们还没商量过给孩子起名的事
Debs, we never talked baby names.
你觉得用你曾祖母的名字
What do you think about
作为孩子的名字怎么样
naming her after your great-grandmother?
虽然她是个恶毒的婊♥子♥ 但是
She was a vicious cunt, but
"萝丝·加拉格"这名字挺好听 你觉得呢
"Rose Gallagher" has a-- a ring to it, don't you think?
你在做什么 弗兰克
What are you doing, Frank?
我来看我女儿
Checking on my daughter.
她不在里面
Oh, she's not in there.
我们带她去分娩帐篷了
We took her to the birthing tent.
-小黛要生了吗 -有可能
- Debs is in labor? - Well, maybe.
但如果是这样 宝宝还要一两天才会出来
But if she is, the baby won't come for a day or two.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
对了 有人向你挑战
Oh, and you've been challenged.
你说什么
Come again?
社团里如果出现抱怨
Well, if there's a grievance in the community,
我们会在它恶化以前铲草除根
we cut it right out before it has a chance to grow.
-我没听懂 -如果逃避争端
- I'm not following. - Okay. When we try to avoid conflict,
怒气随之产生 但如果我们直面争端
anger comes out, but when we face it head on,
怒气就会留在那儿
we leave the anger there.
留在粪斗坛里
In the Pit.
粪斗坛
The Pit?
我还以为这辈子见过的已经算奇闻怪事了
I thought I'd seen some pretty weird shit in my life.
你愿意接受我的挑战吗
Do you accept my challenge?
应该吧
I guess.
那是什么声音
What was that?
挑战
A challenge.
已经很久没有挑战发生了
Haven't had one of those in a while.
-是阴性的 -很好
- Oh, negative. - Good.
在里头一切还顺利吗
So how'd everything else go in there?
还行
Fine.
就这样
That's it?
对啊 我得去参加急救测试了
Yeah, I got to go do my EMT test now.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
朱庇特兄弟针对弗兰克兄弟
Brother Jupiter has come with a grievance
提出抱怨申诉
against brother Frank.
你们其中一方投降后
After one of you taps out,
怒气将会留在粪斗坛里
the grievance will be left at the Pit.
规则是什么
What are the rules?
没有规则
No rules.
-我不能呼吸了 -我知道
- I can't breathe! - I know!
快喊投降
Say "Uncle!"
说"Uncle"代表投降
不 不 不
No! No! No!
好吧
Okay! Aah!
说吧
Say it!
投降
Uncle!
太棒了
Yes!
你在等谁 小凯
Who you waiting for, Kev?
有个人说他能让斯维特拉娜不被遣返
This guy who says he can keep Svetlana from being deported,
如此一来小维就不用跟她结婚
so V doesn't have to marry her.
所以你不想让那个俄♥国♥姑娘跟小维结婚
So you want to keep the Russian girl from marrying V
因为小维是你的假妻子
'cause V's your fake wife?
是啊 这有那么难理解吗
Yeah, what's so hard to understand about that?
她们的婚姻会是假的
Their marriage would be fake.
不 那会是真的
No, it'd be real.
所以 你不想要他们真结婚
So, you want to keep them from getting real-married
因为你们是假结婚
because you're fake-married
而你以后想和她真结婚
and you want to get real-married someday?
对
Yeah.
不对...我不知道
No--I don't know.
别再让我头疼了
Stop making my head hurt.
这不是重点 重点是
It doesn't matter. The point is,
这家伙可以给斯维特拉娜弄个新身份
is that the guy can get Svetlana a new identity.
你在哪里找到他的
Where did you meet him?
听过互联网这玩意吗
Ever hear of the Internet?
我有一次在网上找妓♥女♥
I got a hooker on the Internet once.
一次而已
Once?
重点是 有一次 来的不是妓♥女♥
The point is, one time it wasn't a hooker.
是警♥察♥
It was a cop.
-真的假的 -完全没想到
- No shit? - I had no idea.
她在《黑色花样》网站上还有很多好评
She got great reviews on Ebonytrick.Com.
我还不知道你喜欢黑妞
I didn't know you were into black girls.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
小维在我的意淫图库里排行第一
V's number one in my spank bank.
你把我老婆当撸管对象
You're beating your meat to my wife?
严格来说 她不是你老婆
Technically, she's not your wife.
你闭嘴 科密特
Shut up, Kermit!
月儿 太棒了
Yeah, Moon! Oh, Yeah!
用力 用力
Pound it! Pound it!
用力 用力
Pound it! Pound!
不 用力
No! Pound!
谢谢
Thanks.
我是菲利普·加拉格
I'm Phillip Gallagher.
-请进 -你好
- Come in. - Hi.
你是 尤恩斯教授的助教
You're, uh, Youens' TA.
是的 是的 由你面试我吗
Yeah. Yeah. You--you're interviewing me?
对
Yeah.
我25岁 但我不能蓄胡子
I'm 25, but I can't grow a beard for shit.
如今 你看着越年轻 别人就会觉得你越聪明
Nowadays, the younger you look, the smarter they think you are.
你的平均绩点是多少
What's your GPA?
3.9
Uh, 3.9.
为什么不是4.0
Why not 4.0?
我纠正了一个老师的算法后她刁难我
Uh, a teacher had it out for me after I corrected her algorithm.
她说我惹人厌
Uh, she called me obnoxious,
我骂她懒成狗
I called her a lazy fuck.
-她懒吗 -她靠终身职位混日子
- Was she? - She was coasting on tenure.
在这你不会遇到这种问题
You won't have that problem with us.
在查普曼没人关心你工作了多少年
No one at Chapman cares how many years you've put in.
只关心你有什么想法
Only what ideas you have.
-很好 -去年夏天你在哪儿工作
- Great. - Where'd you work last summer?
爆破
Uh, demolition.
这是一家新兴公♥司♥的名字吗
Is that the name of a startup?
不是 是指炸毁一栋大楼
No, no, it's when you, uh, take down a building and
然后清理废墟
you haul the pieces away.
那你怎么不继续干下去
Why aren't you going back?
我想是时候为我的事业做打算了
I guess it's just time to start thinking in terms of my career.
听着 我可以给你
You know, look, I could tell you
长篇阔论波函数坍缩
all about wave function collapse,
但我相信你只想知道
but I'm--I'm sure all you want to know is,
我能否面带微笑为你端上咖啡
will I get your coffee with a smile?
不一定是咖啡 但肯定是没人
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表