It's amazing what the threat of a statutory rape charge
乖乖交钱真是好神奇
will do to make a man start sweating coins.
你拿法定强♥奸♥罪
You threatened Derek's parents
去威胁德里克的爸妈了
by accusing their son of statutory rape.
你干了什么
You did what?
小黛
Debs!
我们必须处于有利地位
We need to maintain the upper hand
才能让他们继续给我们开支票
if we're gonna get him to keep writing checks.
这是她的生活 是弗兰妮的家人
This is her life. This is Franny's family.
他们不是人形取款机 弗兰克
You know, they're not a human ATM machine, Frank.
你拿了他们的钱
You're taking money from them?
他家儿子搞大了你的肚子
Their son spooged a baby into you
还逃之夭夭了
and then flew the coop.
这叫抛弃 他们欠我们的
That's abandonment. They owe us!
他再也不会理我了
He'll never speak to me again!
好了 冷静点
Okay, hey, calm down, calm down.
弗兰克跟德里克爸妈说他强♥暴♥了我
Frank told Derek's parents that he statutory raped me
借此要挟人家给他钱
so he'd give him money.
真的吗
Really?
真是的 弗兰克
Oh, fuck, Frank.
这招也太混了
That's a dick move.
就是这招帮你付清了
It's a move that paid for the deposit
你餐厅的保证金 所以不用谢
on your restaurant-- you're welcome.
你还知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
虽然你说你是在帮忙
Even when you say you're helping,
但其实都是为了你自己
it's all about you.
结果就是又有人向我们丢砖头
Wind up another brick through the window--
没关系 没啥大不了的 不就是我孩子的房♥子而已
no problem, no biggie, it's just my kids' house.
那
It's--
晚餐吃什么 我饿死了
What's for supper? I'm famished.
够了 弗兰克
Okay. Frank?
你不能拿这昧良心的钱
You're not paying for our wedding
给我们结婚用 而且你也不能
with your crooked money, and you're not gonna
毁掉她和她新家人的关系
ruin her relationship with her new family,
而且你不能再一次
and you're not gonna smash
让菲奥娜心碎了
Fiona's heart for the 500th time!
上帝啊 真是够了
Okay, good lord! Enough of this shit.
那是我的猪排
That's my pork chop!
抱歉 但那是我的猪排
Excuse me. That's my pork chop.
这是我家
This is my house.
我的家人
It's my fucking family.
但你却把他们当垃圾对待
And yet, you treat 'em like shit.
你没资格牵着你女儿的手走红地毯
You don't deserve to walk your daughter down the aisle.
怎么 怎么
What, what?
-住手 -住手
- Stop! - Stop!
弗兰克
Frank!
-住手 -住手
- Stop! - Stop!
够了
Stop this!
天哪 弗兰克
Oh, my God! Frank!
-住手 -住手
- Stop! - Stop!
该死的
Ah--fuck!
住手 我的神啊
Stop! Oh, my God,
你们要弄出人命了
you're gonna fucking kill each other!
-弗兰克 -该死的
- Frank! - Mother--
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop!
天啊 你干了什么
Oh, my God, what did you do?
锁喉
Chokehold.
警♥察♥都这么干
Cops do it.
他还活着吗
Is he breathing?
爸爸
Daddy?
弗兰克
Frank?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 弗兰克
You're a fucking asshole, Frank.
天哪 这段时间你装的这么好
God! You were doing so great.
差点就把我们骗过去了
Ya almost pulled it off.
然后你又一次搞砸一切
And then you had to go fuck it all up again.
给我滚
Get the fuck outta here!
滚
Go!
你是怎么搞的
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你还在保释期 你要因为
You're on parole. You wanna go to jail
和他打架回监狱吗
for fighting with that fucking asshole?
我是在为你说话
I was standing up for you.
我不需要你为我说话
I don't need you to stand up for me.
我自己可以为自己说话
I can stand up for myself!
那他妈不是为我说话
That's not fucking standing up for me.
那根本和我无关
That shit's not about me.
那是出于你那该死的自负
That's about your fucking ego!
我没有心碎
My heart is not getting shattered.
只要和弗兰克有关的事我都不会上心
I don't have a heart when it comes to Frank.
走吧
Come on.
去把你收拾干净吧
Let's get you cleaned up.
你喜欢吗 混账东西
You like that, motherfucker?
你♥他♥妈♥感觉到了吗
Oh, you feel that shit?
去你的 尤恩斯
Fuck you, Youens!
你在干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
别动
Freeze!
搞什么
What the fuck!
-你♥他♥妈♥放开我 -别动
- Get the fuck off me! - Stop moving!
妈的
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
The fuck you looking at?
看一个刚被胖揍一顿的人
Somebody who got his ass kicked pretty good.
我是在保护我的家人
I was defending my family.
不受谁的伤害
From what?
我女儿的未婚夫
My daughter's fiance.
那混♥蛋♥自大狂
Arrogant fucking dirtbag.
大摇大摆的 好像他有多了不起似的
Struts around like he's God's gift to mankind.
听好了 小子
Newsflash, buddy.
你在镇上的操蛋位置开个操蛋的破饭馆
You run a garbage-y diner in a garbage-y part of town.
有什么好显摆的
Nothing to strut about.
真想看他被一个嗑了药的家伙
Man, what I wouldn't give to see him bounce off the bumper
开车撞飞
of a rig doin' 80.
然后被一架低空飞行的飞机翅膀穿透
Then get pierced by the wing of a low-flying plane.
之后被一群加拿大鹅爆菊
And then butt-fucked by a flock of Canadian geese.
-多少钱 -多少...
- How much? - How...
什么 什么多少钱
What? How much what?
多少钱 傻♥逼♥
How much money, dumbshit?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
The fuck are you talking about?
假设说
Hypothetically speaking.
一个小伙子刚被炒鱿鱼
Say a fella just got canned.
差不多一小时之前
Eh, like an hour ago.
这个小伙子
Say this same fella,
对于干掉一个
he's got no moral issue
混♥蛋♥自大狂 没有任何道德困扰
extinguishing the life of an arrogant dirtbag.
继续说
Go on.
刚失业的小伙子在地铁上碰见个生气的人
Now, this newly canned fella meets an irate guy on a train.
这生气的人想除掉一个混♥蛋♥
Irate guy needs a dirtbag taken out.
他会出多少钱呢
How much would he pay for that?
如果这个生气的人只有两千块呢
What if irate guy only has two grand to his name?
-现金吗 -也许吧
- In cash? - Maybe.
他带在身上吗
On his person?
也许吧
Maybe.
失业的小伙子恐怕想多要点
Canned fella might wanna talk some more.
我到站了
This is my stop.
这是一半
It's half.
另一半事成之后给你
The other half when it's done.
"布鲁诺"
"Bruno."
那么
So...
我们要制定个滚床单计划或滚床单日程表吗
Are we gonna have a fuck schedule or a fuck calendar?
比如说 星期日是小维和小凯
You see, like, Sunday will be V and Kev.
星期一是小维 小凯 还有斯维特拉娜
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表