我们怎么要回房♥子的
How did we get the house back?
卡尔出资
Carl's financing.
正翻新呢 刚好来得及建一间儿童室
Renovations just in time to build a nursery, huh?
快坐快坐
Sit down. Sit down.
快坐下来歇着
Let's get you off your feet.
奎尼 快来见见我向你提过的女儿
Queenie, come meet the daughter I was telling you about.
你好啊
Oh, hi.
气色真好 皮肤真水灵
Oh, such rosy cheeks and glowing skin.
都是因为你要当妈妈了
Ah, motherhood becomes you.
你是谁
Who are you?
黛比 这是奎尼 萨咪的妈妈
Debs, meet Queenie. This is Sammi's mom.
她可以给你讲讲自然分娩
She could tell you a thing about childbearing the natural way.
真的吗
Oh, she can?
在生下孩子之前
One can never be too prepared
做好万全准备总是不会错的
before dropping the load.
是不是 奎尼
Right, Queenie?
我可以告诉你如何让子♥宫♥保持
I can tell you how to keep that uterus
健康而有活力的状态
toned, healthy, and happy.
我在房♥车后面为我的外孙
I delivered my grandson Chuckster
查克斯特接生
in the back of an RV.
-真的吗 -真的
- You did? - Yeah.
我肚子上还留着怀萨咪时产生的妊娠纹
I still have the stretch marks from carrying Sammi, and--
如今这些妊娠纹呈性感的网状
and now they just spread like a sexy spiderweb
遍布我的腹部
all over my belly.
你只需接受这一切
You just got to embrace it all.
黛比需要一个你这样的自然疗愈者
Our Debs could use a natural healer like yourself,
尤其在她姐姐像躲炸♥弹♥一样
especially since her sister dropped her
甩走她之后
like a cluster bomb.
我就知道你俩一定合得来
Just--I know you two are gonna hit it off.
好啦 我们来给你弄些荨麻叶
Come on, let's get you some nettle leaf,
这能帮助强健你的胎盘
and it'll help to strengthen your placenta.
你可以在生完孩子后把胎盘给炒着吃了
You know, you can stir-fry and eat it after birth.
吃胎盘
Eat the placenta?
真爽
Oh, isn't this great?
心旷神怡地泡在泳池中
Just chillaxin' in the pool.
没有烦死人的娃 没有着火的希腊人
No killer kids. No flaming Greeks.
只有你和我
Just you and me
还有那个老头子
and that old guy.
你搞什么 你把手♥机♥带下来了
What are you doing? You brought your phone down?
你应该把手♥机♥留在楼上
You were supposed to leave it upstairs.
-习惯了嘛 -得了吧
- Ah, force of habit. - Aw, come on.
你就不能让我处理好一切吗
You couldn't just let me handle everything?
你就非要把我做的任何事都检查一下
You just have to check on my every move
来确定我有没有搞砸 是不是
to make sure I don't screw anything else up, right?
小凯 你在扯些什么鬼
Kev, what the hell are you talking about?
不过是妈给我发短♥信♥
This is Mom texting us
让我给她带个纪念品回去
to bring her a souvenir back.
这样啊
Oh, cool.
你怎么了
What's goin' on with you?
自从我们到这里 你就总是发神经
You been on the edge since we got here.
我知道 只是...
I know. I know. It's just...
我只是担心 我的那些破事
I--I'm just--I'm worried that I've worn you out
是不是拖累了你
dealing with all my shit.
我连一个该死的假期都安排不好
I mean, I can't even plan a fucking vacation right.
又是脏兮兮的床垫 又是难闻的味道
The stains and the smells and the--
我还总觉得在墙上看到了弹孔
I think I saw bullet holes in the walls.
我究竟在想些什么
What the fuck was I thinking?
没那么糟糕
It's not so bad.
别安慰我了
Oh, f--it's bullshit.
好吧 这确实是个破地方
Okay, it's a shithole.
但是那又怎样
But who cares?
我们过我们的二人世界不就好了
It's us having some alone time together.
我知道 我只是希望能够自己把事情做好
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to do something right
不需要你总跟在我身后擦屁♥股♥
without you having to fix all my fuckups.
小凯 我们不就是这样
Kev, this is who we are.
帮你收拾残局是我该做的
Dealing with your fuckups is part of the deal,
就像你在我没办法受孕 然后
just like you dealt with me not being able to get pregnant
在我怀孕之后又不想做妈时做的那样
and then getting pregnant but not wantin' to be a mother.
只要问题最后解决了
We always make it work.
谁在乎是怎么解决的
Who cares how?
-这是你的真心话吗 -当然
- You really mean that? - Yeah.
这次旅行简直就像一场梦
And this vacay is a dream.
我才不在意这里的坏境有多差
I don't give a shit how hood it is.
我只是想换个地方享受一次性高♥潮♥
I just want to have a orgasm in a different area code.
这件事我还是能办好的
Well, that is one thing I can get right.
我们给这个老偷♥窥♥狂看场火♥辣♥的表演吧
Let's give this old man creepers a hot show.
这家伙目不转睛
This dude won't look away.
也许他喜欢看
Uh...maybe he likes it.
也许他是死了
Maybe he's dead.
异性恋的婚礼棒极了对吗
Don't you just love straight weddings?
我参加过的唯一一场婚礼
The only wedding I've ever been to was
是我当时还没出柜的男朋友
when my closeted boyfriend
和他在枪口下被逼着上了之后
had to marry this pregnant hooker
怀了孕的妓♥女♥的婚礼 所以
that he was forced to fuck at gunpoint, so...
我♥操♥
Shit.
也不是特别糟糕
...this isn't so bad.
你可以直接把手放在我裤裆
You know, you could just put your hand on my crotch.
这样效果更佳
It'd work a lot better.
该死
Oh, shit.
你生我气了吗
Hey, are you pissed at me?
如果你想恶心一下你的家人
You know, if you wanted to fag-freak out your family,
你应该早点告诉我
you could have just told me.
对不起 行了吗
Hey, I'm sorry. All right?
我到底是你的约会对象
Am I really your date,
还是你的同性恋道具
or am I just the gay prop?
不 我需要你在这里
No, I want you here.
我的家人里有些虚伪的恐同者
My family's filled with a bunch of polite homophobes,
我想激怒这些恐同者
and I prefer my homophobia with blatant bashing
让他们像正常人一样表现出来
like normal people.
他们假装虔诚于宗教 所以注意不到
They pretend to be too religious to notice,
但我非要
but I'm just trying to
让他们难以忽视
make it a little harder for them to ignore.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就来让他们忽视不了吧
Then let's make it harder for them to ignore.
太吵了
Too loud.
-喂 -卡尔 你到底怎么了
- Yo! - Carl, what the hell?
-我在听歌♥ -声音太大了
- I was listening to that. - It's too loud.
你今天发什么神经
What is your problem today?
你非得在我眼前抽烟吗
You're really gonna smoke this right in front of me?
我的事情不要你管
I'm minding my own business.
听着 就因为你遇到了什么难事
Look, just because you're going through a thing
不管是什么事 你憋着不说
or whatever it is you won't talk about
不代表你有权利活得像个混♥蛋♥
does not mean you can act like an asshole.
-如果你需要谈谈 -我不需要
- So if you want to talk-- - I don't need to talk.
别逼我了 靠
Just stop stressin' me. Damn.
你还好吗
You okay?
你们今晚一起吃饭吗
Hey, y'all joining us for this evening?
我们正准备做晚饭呢
We're just getting ready to start making dinner.
我本来想做意大利面的
I was gonna make spaghetti.
奎妮和我想为肚里的宝宝
Uh, yeah, well, Queenie and I wanted to help make
做一顿健康的有机餐
a healthy organic meal for the baby.
是的 我们准备做些甘蓝和豆腐
Yeah, that's right, we're gonna make some kale and tofu,
欢迎你加入我们
we'd love you to join.
黛比从什么时候开始吃甘蓝了
Since when does Debbie eat kale?
从她出生起 我只有强迫她才肯吃蔬菜
I've had to force-feed her vegetables since she was born.
只要宝宝健康 我什么都愿意做 菲奥娜
I'll do whatever's best for the baby, Fiona.
承担身为母亲的所有责任
Got to embrace all parts of motherhood.
真是个好女孩 黛布拉·月月
That a girl, Debra Moon.
黛布拉·月月
Debra Moon?
你想帮我一起洗甘蓝吗 利亚姆
You want to come help wash veggies with me, Liam?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表