More natural this way.
-像个正宗金发妹 -谢谢
- Look like a real blonde. - Thanks.
One, two, three.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
宾馆走廊里面有监控器吧
Aren't there security cameras in hotel hallways?
我们可以挡住脸
We could cover our faces.
那别人也会知道咱们离开房♥间了
They'll know we came out of this room.
我们不能把他从窗口推下去
We are not pushing him out a window.
为什么不 这才二楼
Why? It's only the second floor.
下面甚至都不是水泥地
It's not even concrete down there.
只有绿化带
It's just a strip of grass.
你 张嘴
You, open your mouth.
好了 到你了 好了
There we go. Now you. All right.
喂 特里娜 特里娜 张嘴
Yo, Trina. Trina, open your mouth.
-什么 -75度的
- What? - It's 151 proof.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
那个 你
Hey, look, you, uh--
等下想一起玩吗
like, you want to hang out later?
不想
No.
为什么 你有男朋友了吗
Why? You seeing somebody?
没有 我只是想找个认真点的人
No, I-I'd just rather be with someone who gives a shit.
等等 等等 等等
Hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
我 我不知道你想认真谈恋爱
I-I-I didn't realize that you wanted a relationship,
因为 我们一起玩过三人行
you know, since, you know, we were in that three-way.
那不是我
Uh, that wasn't me.
-什么 -还有 我叫布蕾娜
- Sorry? - And my name is Brina.
不是特里娜
Not Trina.
别傻站着 过来帮忙 拜托了
Well, come on, give me a hand. Please.
这窗户根本就开不大
The window won't even open all the way.
他们故意设计成这样 防止有人掉出去
They rig it like that so no one will fall out.
好吧 那我们先分尸再扔
Okay, so we'll take him out in sections.
-我叫我哥过来 -曼迪
- I'll call my brothers. - Mandy.
曼迪
Mandy, hey.
停下
Stop.
我们报♥警♥吧
We got to call 911.
听着 你别说你是应♥召♥女
Listen to me; you don't tell them you're an escort.
你就说 你和这人是在酒吧遇到的
You say that -- that you met the guy at a bar,
你把他带回了房♥间
that you brought him back to your room,
然后 你们做♥爱♥很粗暴
that-- that you had rough sex.
等医护人员过来
The paramedics will get here.
他们会验尸 发现他死于中风
They'll check him out; they'll see he died of a stroke
而且是你报的警
and that you called it in.
我不知道你要过来
I didn't know you were coming.
我知道
I know.
我不在这过夜
I don't have to stay.
没事 我正要去参加互助会
Nah, I was about to head out to a meeting.
你不回我的短♥信♥
It's just that you weren't responding to my texts,
我就一直胡思乱想
and I'm kind of building it up in my head.
我在和妮可打电♥话♥
I was on the phone with Nikole.
她怎么说
How did that go?
她发飙了
She flipped.
威胁说要跟我取消监护权
Threatened to challenge custody.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything that I can do?
需要帮忙了我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
古斯去Patsy之家了
Gus came into Patsy's.
他提出离婚
Wants a divorce
还要我把订婚戒指还给他
and his engagement ring,
这戒指现在在典当行标价六千
which now has a price tag of six grand at the pawn shop,
所以我完蛋了
so I'm screwed.
他打电♥话♥给我 指控我偷
He called and basically accused me of stealing--
抱歉 我 我要迟到了
Sorry, I, uh-- if I'm gonna make that meeting,
我得走了
I, uh--I got to go.
我们不坐下来谈谈吗
So we're not gonna talk?
互助会里有句话 "焦躁的时候就停一下"
There's something in NA, uh, "Pause when agitated."
我现在很焦躁 所以想暂时停一下
I'm agitated, so I'm pausing.
什 什么意思
M-meaning?
我们可以谈
We could talk,
但是这对我们俩都不会有任何帮助
but it won't be doing either of us any favors.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
宝贝 宝贝 别 别 别
Sweetie, sweetie, no, no, no,
不往那边弯
it doesn't bend that way.
小心点 小心点
Careful. Careful.
操
Oh, fuck.
-谁啊 -还能是谁
- Who's that? - Who do you think it is?
-让我进去 -你自己有帐篷 弗兰克
- Let me in. - You have your own tent, Frank.
那里面跟演《罗马帝国艳情史》似的
It's like a scene from Caligula over there.
满眼皱巴巴的皮 褶子比一整桶李子干还多
There's more wrinkled skin than a barrel full of prunes.
-什么 -外面冷死了
- What? - It's freezing out here.
你开不开帐篷
Will you open the flap?
不开 我不想被赶出去
No, I don't want to get kicked out
他们特意强调过孕妇帐篷里
when they specifically said no male energy
-不能有阳气 -行 正好
- in the maternity tent. - Okay, good.
我刚被吸干了阳气
'Cause I am fresh out of male energy.
把这该死的 我去
Now open the God -- Jesus.
打开这该死的 操
Open the damn -- Ahh! Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
The hell are you doing?
抱歉 弗兰克 你不能进来
Sorry, Frank, but you can't come in.
行 好好享受你这宽敞的阴♥道♥帐篷吧
Fine, enjoy your big, spacious vagina tent
我玩四人行去
while I'm in a foursome
均为美国大♥师♥级歌♥手
和皮特·西格尔还有威利·纳尔逊一起
with Pete Seeger and Willie Nelson, for fuck's sake.
妈的...
The fu--
搞什么
What the fuck?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-起死回生了 -我...我这是在哪儿
- Back from the dead? - Hi. Where--where am I?
库克县急救中心 你因酒精中毒正接受治疗
Cook County ER, receiving treatment for alcohol poisoning.
你血液酒精含量太高
You had a .32 BAC,
所以我们正给你输液 观察呼吸状况
so we're hydrating, watching respiration.
酒精中毒 你确定吗
F-from drinking? Are you serious?
我是怎么到这儿的
Well, how-- how did I get here?
布蕾娜·伊万斯打电♥话♥叫的救护车
Got a 911 call from Brina Evans.
布蕾娜
Brina?
听着 我...我要出院
Look, I, um-- I got to get out of here, okay?
还得观察几个小时
It's gonna be a few more hours.
你该庆幸自己还活着
You're lucky to be alive.
-和我一起吃早饭吧 -我该走了
- Have breakfast with me. - I should go.
谢谢你留我过夜 我和几个女孩住一起
Thanks for letting me crash. I live with some girls.
不想她们看见我狼狈的样子
Didn't want them to see me like that.
你的裙子该洗洗了
You should wash the dress.
利普上大学 菲奥娜上班
Lip lives on campus. Fiona's at work.
把裙子给我
Give me the dress.
这些医学书籍是干什么的
What are all those medical books?
我正准备考急救员
I'm studying to be an EMT.
我男票是消防员 拉我入坑
The guy I'm dating is a fireman, got me into it.
火♥辣♥的黑人消防员 他还是个艺术家
Hot black fireman, also an artist.
不再留恋我哥了
Upgrade from my brother.
我想念米奇 但是新男友人很好
I miss Mickey, but, uh, this new guy's nice.
趁还在一起我要好好享受
I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
你觉得他会甩了你
You think he'll dump you?
我告诉他我有躁郁症 家里情况也一团糟
Well, I told him I'm bipolar and my family's screwed up,
他都坦然接受了
and he took it pretty well.
但听到是一回事 一起生活又是另一回事
But it's one thing to hear it, another to live with it, so...
所以走着瞧呗
we shall see.
利普怎么样了
How's Lip?
他很好
He's great.
他在课上表现出色
He's acing his classes.
他...和一个女教授上了床
He was, uh, banging this professor,
结局有点糟 但是...
and that got kind of ugly, but...
你知道利普的
you know Lip.
没错
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表