你怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
等等 先停一下
Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop.
听着
Listen.
我想说的是
I'm saying...
我知道这有多不舒服
I know how shitty this feels,
像是有东西在侵占你的身体
like something's taken over your body,
你感觉糟透了
and you feel sick
还有一点疯狂 真对不起
and, like, a little crazy, and I'm sorry
之前我不了解你的感受
because I didn't get that before,
我又严厉又不近人情
and I was harsh and cold and...
无论如何 我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我们可以一起渡过难关
And now we can go through it together.
我们可以一起去诊所
We can go to the clinic.
我们预约在同一天
We'll make appointments for the same day.
会很棒的 就像一家人外出游玩一样
It'll be good. It'll be like a family outing.
就像去迪士尼 顺便打个胎而已
Like Disneyland, only with abortions.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你这算什么道歉
What kind of apology is that?
小黛
Debs,
我知道你认为生下孩子可以让德里克回心转意
I know that you think that keeping it will bring Derek back,
但如果他就这样抛弃了你
but if he left you like this,
那他根本没资格跟你在一起
then he doesn't deserve you,
你会爱上其他男孩...
and there will be other guys that you will love--
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
沾花惹草的人是你 菲奥娜 不是我
You're the one who sleeps around, Fiona, not me.
天啊
God.
你太恶心了
You are disgusting.
你这个人太可怕了
You're a horrible human being.
你甚至懒得跟你丈夫离婚
You didn't even bother to divorce your husband.
只是对他避而不见
You just ghosted him.
我什么
I what?
对他避而不见
You ghosted him.
你玩失踪
You disappeared.
现在你还要拒绝你的孩子
And now you're gonna ghost your baby.
家庭早餐 却没人邀请老爹
Family breakfast, no one bothers to invite the padre.
见怪不怪了
Typical.
弗兰克 送我去学校
Frank, walk me to school.
送你去学校
Walk you to school?
我是你老爸吗 好吧
You think I'm your father? All right.
芝加哥警局 我们有搜查令
Chicago P.D. We have a warrant.
-哥们 -还好吗
- Hey, buddy. - What's up, man?
看看这里
Oh, check you out.
这都是你自己的吗 没有室友
This is all yours? No roommate?
还不错吧
Yeah, it's pretty sweet, right?
裸胸画不错
Yeah. Titty art.
想告诉大家你是直男吗
Trying to make sure everyone knows you're straight?
这里搞基的人多得是
There's plenty of dude-on-dude action around here.
-你会很爽的 -太棒了
- You'll do fine. - Oh, sweet.
-喝红牛吗 -不了 咱们去喝咖啡吧
- Red Bull? - Nah, let's go grab a coffee.
-你可以带我转转 -不行的
- You can show me around. - You know, I can't.
我有个实验马上得完成 熬了一夜了
You know, I got a lab due. I've been up all night.
还要几页论文要写 然后要上几节课
I got a few more pages to go and then some classes,
之后才能出去玩
but then I can hang.
好吧 我可以...
Yeah, cool. I can, uh--
反正也得去新上班地方报个到
I should go check in at the new job anyway.
好的
Yeah.
-谢谢 -那什么
- Thanks, by the way. - Oh, yeah, you know what?
我会把你介绍给尤恩斯教授
I'll introduce you to Prof Youens.
-你可以谢谢他 -好的
- You can thank him. - Cool.
这些真是够书呆子的
This is some seriously nerdy shit.
是啊
Yeah.
我去上班了
I got to get to work.
好的 回头联♥系♥ 好吗
All right, I'll catch you later, all right?
好的
Yeah.
我要当外公了
I'm gonna be a grandfather.
死亡之中孕育的新生命
From the bowels of death, new life.
加拉格家新成员
A new Gallagher.
是的 菲奥娜也怀孕了
Yeah, and Fiona's pregnant too.
不是吧
Shut up!
要当两个孩子的外公了
A double grandfather.
但是菲奥娜不想要她的孩子
Yeah, but Fiona doesn't want to have hers,
而且还强迫我打掉自己的孩子
and she's trying to force me to get rid of mine too.
她说我太小了
She says I'm too young.
她说的不对 不科学
She's wrong. Scientifically wrong.
从生物学上说
Biologically speaking,
你现在正处于最佳生育年龄
you're in your prime childbearing years.
实际上还大了一点点
Actually, a little beyond them.
如果菲奥娜再等下去 她生的孩子
If Fiona waits much longer, she's gonna have babies
就会像袋熊了
that look like wombats.
她的阴♥唇♥会耷拉到膝盖
Her labia will stretch halfway to her knees.
男人要想给她口还得配根吸管才行
Men wanting to do cunnilingus will require a straw.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
到你做主的时候了 黛比
This is your time, Debs.
别让任何人动摇你
Don't let anyone tell you differently.
那菲奥娜呢
But what about Fiona?
她不能强迫你做任何事
She can't force you to do anything.
你有权掌控自己的身体
You have the right to control your own body.
可菲奥娜也有权掌控她的呀
But Fiona has that right too.
我们剥夺了不就好了
Well, we won't let her.
莫妮卡怀卡尔的时候
I had to handcuff Monica to the bed
我得把她拷在床上
when she was pregnant with Carl.
我把她灌醉了几个月 直到胎儿大到不能流产
I kept her loaded for months until he was too big to abort.
我可不觉得肖恩会同意这么做
Yeah, I don't think Sean's gonna go for that.
谁是肖恩
Who's Sean?
她男朋友
Her boyfriend.
我还以为她结婚了
I thought she was married.
随便啦 我会和她谈谈
Never mind. I'll talk to her.
好
Okay.
也许我们都应该和她谈谈
Maybe we all should talk to her.
没错 你放学后我们再商量细节好吗
Absolutely. We'll talk more after school, all right?
我得赶紧走了 癌症互助小组会不能迟到
I got to run now. I can't be late for my cancer support group.
等等 弗兰克
Wait, Frank.
你得癌症了吗
Do you have cancer?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
好运挡不住
Knock wood.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是伊恩·加拉格
Hi, uh, I'm Ian Gallagher.
第一天来任职
Today's my first day.
你的名字就三个字母吗
Y-you spell Ian with three letters?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
-I A N -真幸运
- I-A-N. - That's lucky.
制♥服♥上名字是绣上去的 超过三个字母
It costs extra to get more than three letters
就会另外收费
embroidered on your uniform.
所以托德的名字只有一个D
That's why Tod lost his second D.
还有罗恩 他以前叫罗尼
A-a-a-and Ron, he-- he used to be called Ronnie,
但你不必改名字
but you don't have to change your name at all.
这就是命中注定
That's like fate.
来吧 我带你熟悉熟悉
Come on, I'll show you around.
伊恩
Ian.
几年前托德出了车祸
Tod had a, uh, car accident a few years ago.
现在他脑袋里有一块钢板
He's got a plate in his head now.
人是比以前痴傻了点儿
He's a bit simpler than he used to be,
但他品性不错
but, uh, well, he's a good guy.
你做过类似的工作吗
So you ever done any work like this?
我曾在餐厅刷盘子 收拾桌子
I, uh, washed dishes in a diner, bussed tables.
跟那差不多 除了没有小费
Well, this is like that, only without the tips.
好了
Yep.
你在这上头签到
You punch in here.
作为底层职工
As low man on the totem pole,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表