拿些有机作物去卖♥♥钱
and get more organic produce and sell it.
钱的事交给我 交给我
I'll get money. I'll get money.
好吧
Okay.
钱的事交给我
I'll get you money.
-好 -交给我
- Okay. - I'll get money.
继续展现您的阵阵雄风吧 主人
Proceed with your manly duties, my lord.
-来呀 -干♥死♥你♥
- Yes. - Oh, fuck me.
我要连脑浆一起射出来了
I'm coming my brains out.
老天呀
Oh, my God.
老天
Oh, God.
你呀
You.
进来吧
Come in.
弗兰克 我有事找你
Frank, I need to talk to you.
臣妾退下了
I will leave the king and the prince
国王和王子陛下你们聊
to do their business.
这房♥间的味道真恶心
It smells gross in here.
孩子 这就是由兽♥性♥ 淫欲 以及大地
That, my son, is the beautiful stench
混合为一的优美腥臭
of animal, lust, and earth.
你来得正是时候
I'm glad you came by.
我需要预支一下零花钱
I need an advance on my daily allowance.
我没钱了 最近没在收保护费
I don't have any money. Stopped doing my rounds.
那赶紧再去收呀
Well, start doing them again.
不然谁挣钱养家
Who else is gonna be the breadwinner?
这就是我来找你的原因
That's why I came here to talk to you.
我不想干了
Need to get out of the game.
加拉格家人可不轻言放弃
Gallaghers don't quit.
尼克又被关起来了
Nick got sent to the tank.
各行各业都有风险
Well, every business comes with risk.
你赚大钱 风险自然也大
That's what you get the big bucks for.
我喜欢钱
I like the money,
喜欢被尊重
the respect,
喜欢漂亮妞
and the honeys.
但我不喜欢再也见不到我的朋友
But I don't like never seeing my friend again.
我就实话跟你说了吧 儿子
I'm gonna give it to you straight, son.
坐下
Sit down.
那个是…
Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
要不要继续做不是你能够选择的
It's not your choice if you stay in the game or not.
这是你天生的才能
It's your birthright.
拉马尔说G-Dogg有批新货
Lamar says G-Dogg has a shipment
明天到 要我去送
coming in tomorrow that I have to deliver.
拉马尔是个聪明人
Lamar's a smart man.
他像我一样 看到了你特别的潜力
He sees something special in you like I do.
我不想做
I don't want to do it.
告诉你我的想法 账本给我
Tell you what I'm gonna do. Where's your book?
你放一天假
You take the day off.
好好清醒清醒 为明天做好准备
Get your head on straight for tomorrow.
今天我来帮你收保护费
I'll do your rounds today.
好吗
Yeah?
那伤口可不浅
That gash is something.
你得去缝针
That's gonna need stitches.
你早早就从派对上溜走了
You left the party early.
是吗 那是...
Yeah, wasn't that...
是一小时之前的事
Was an hour ago?
是吗 所以我想 来你这里继续开派对
Yeah, well, I thought I'd bring the party to you.
-是吗 -希望你不介意
- Yeah? - I hope you don't mind.
一点也不
No, not at all.
我们的夏威夷之夜棒呆了
Our Maui Wowie night is epic, huh?
是
Yup.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, yeah, shh.
你... 你给我两秒钟就好
Just, you know, give me-- give me--give me a second, yeah?
你不喜欢我吗
Are you not into me?
所以你才一直避着我
This why you've been avoiding me?
不 不 不 我...
No, no, you know, I am--
我喜欢你
I am into you.
你... 你很性感
You know, you're--you're-- you're hot.
我想只是... 只是时间太早了
You know, I think it's just, uh--it's early.
我... 我
You know, and I'm--I'm--
我也累了
I'm tired, you know?
压力很大
Pretty--pretty stressed.
脑子里的事情很多 所以...
I just got, uh--got a lot going on in my mind, so...
我还得给全屋子的人做早餐
I got to make breakfast for the house.
听着 我们可以...
Look, can we, uh...
可以改天再约
You know, take a rain check?
-好吧 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
MCI表示"多人伤亡事故"
MCI, multiple-casualty incident.
DCAP-BTLS是
DCAP-BTLS, uh...
用于提醒在检查外伤性损伤时
an acronym used to remember soft-tissue injuries to look for
别忽略软组织损伤的缩略词
during a traumatic injury assessment.
D代表"畸形状态"
D, deformities.
C代表"挫伤"
C, contusions.
A代表"擦伤"
A, abrasions.
P代表"刺伤"
P, punctures.
B代表"瘀伤"
B, bruises.
T代表"骨伤"
T, tenderness.
L代表"撕裂"
L, lacerations.
S代表"肿胀"
S, swelling.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling at?
我喜欢你在这里陪我
I like having you over here.
那你在笑什么
What are you smiling at?
我喜欢自己有目标
I like having a purpose.
好好学习成为急救医生
Studying to be an EMT,
感觉找回了以前的自己
feels like I'm back to my old self.
什么意思
Meaning?
往事不堪回首
Skeletons. Closet.
你好 威尔
Hey, Will.
我上网查了查
I was looking online.
有个地方让人试玩那种
They're letting people test-ride those Segway things
没有把手的平衡车
without the handle bars.
霍夫博
Hoverboards.
对 就是这个
Right, that's what it said.
想不想去店里试试
You want to go to the store, try them out?
我知道你的目的
Get what you're doing,
对我这么好 相当我新妈妈
trying to play nice-y nice and be my new mommy.
我对当你妈妈没兴趣
Hey, I have no interest in being your mommy.
你有一个很棒的妈妈
You have a great one.
我只是想今天找点事做
Just looking for something to do today.
祝你开心
Have fun.
我更想跟你一块去
Well, I'd rather go hang out with you.
多了解你一下
Get to know you better.
没兴趣
Not interested.
好吧
Fine.
那我们可以边玩平衡车
Then we can just go ride the Segway things
边默默地看着对方不说话
while we glare at each other and not talk.
好
'Kay.
没有预约可以吗
Do you take walk-ins?
要告诉我发生了什么吗
So you gonna tell me what happened?
不
No.
为什么
Why not?
你会告诉菲奥娜
You'll tell Fiona.
告诉她怎么了
What's wrong with me telling her?
她遇事总是大惊小怪的
She freaks out about everything.
那我保证不跟她说呢
What if I promise not to say anything to her?
你为什么这么想知道
Why do you want to know anyway?
因为你像个刀疤脸的小混混
Because you've been running your ass around here
一样到处作死 而我关心你 行吗
like a black Scarface, and I care about you, okay?
就是被打了 没了
Just got hit, that's all.
被谁
By whom?
我认识的一个人
Guy I know.
有什么特殊原因吗
Any particular reason?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表