And with you and her together, but...
我也不知道该怎么办
And I'm not sure what to do about that.
行了 打住
All right, stop.
我需要想清楚这件事
I need to think about this.
不过我现在帐篷顶得老高
But I have a massive erection,
我得先等它偃旗息鼓了再说
and I need to wait for that to go down first.
克莱因-戈登方程
The Klein-Gordon equation.
狄拉克方程 加拉格先生
The Dirac equation. Mr. Gallagher.
很高兴你回来
Glad to have you back.
自♥由♥场
And the free field...
爱因斯坦方程
...Einstein equation.
或者我们也可以用标度相对论
Or we could use the scale relativity theory
来解释
to explain the origin
波函数形成的原因
of how wave functions are generated.
就像大多数人一样
You know, like most people do.
当然 那也是可以的
That's an option, of course.
不对 事实上这是标准做法
No, it's the standard, actually.
九十年代起就没人用场论来解释这玩意了
People stopped using field theory for this shit back in the '90s,
也就是你
which is about when you started
开始大肆酗酒的那段期间
pickling your frontal cortex with Scotch.
这两种方式
Both ways
用来解释波函数都是可行的
of reconciling wave functions are perfectly valid.
不 我是说 不再是了
Nope. Well, I mean, not anymore.
你应该仔细研究下
You know, you should read up on it.
应该能有所获
Maybe you'll learn something.
-不好意思 -怎么了
- Excuse us. - What, what, what?
他妈怎么了
Fucking what?
你身上满是酒气
You smell like a distillery.
你都快精神失常了 赶紧回家 醒醒酒
You're losing your shit. Go home,sober up.
当你从自己的呕吐物中醒来时
I changed your shirt
是我给你换的衣服
when you woke up covered in your own vomit.
当你叫骂着某个你八年前上的学生时
I listened to you bawl your face off
也是我在听你瞎念叨
about some student you fucked eight years ago.
你开教师会议前也是我帮你刮的胡子
I helped you shave your face before your faculty meeting
因为你♥他♥妈♥手抖得连胡子都没法刮
'cause your hand was so fucking shaky.
你给我闭嘴 利普
You need to stop talking now, Lip.
你这是在自毁前程
You're doing damage to yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥根本就不在意我
You don't give a shit about me.
你♥他♥妈♥根本就不在意我
You don't give a shit about me,
因为你没必要
because you don't have to.
你就只管美美地坐在象牙塔里
Right, you're just sitting pretty in your ivory tower,
而我他妈却像是条在墙上爬行的虫
and I'm a fucking insect crawling on the wall,
直至你把我撵死 对吗
till you squash me, right?
就因为这样能让你♥他♥妈♥感到自己的强大
What, 'cause that makes you feel fucking powerful?
因为你搞砸了你自己的生活
'Cause you fucked up your own life,
所以你因此讨厌你自己
and you fucking hate yourself for it.
我可是让你脱离贫民区的通行票 伙计
And I was your ticket out of the gutter, pal.
而你就这么搞砸了
And you just blew it.
你♥他♥妈♥被炒了
You're officially fucking fired.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 天哪 天哪
Fuck you! God, God!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操
Fuck you, fuck!
所以我们不能把夹克剪开做静脉输液
Okay, wait, so we don't cut the jacket for IV access?
如果是皮革或绒毛的就不剪
No, not if it's leather or down.
皮革很难剪开 要是剪开绒毛的话
Leather's too hard to cut; down,
绒毛就会钻进器械里 挑都挑不完
you'll be pulling feathers out of the rig for months.
-懂了 -该午睡了
- Got it. - Nap time.
二十分钟后见
See you in 20, okay?
好的
Yup.
别忘了有人欣赏你 今天加油
爱你的 凯勒布
你的背景调查结果出来了
The results from your background check came in.
你自愿入住了
You voluntarily committed yourself
库克县精神病院
to the Cook County Psych Ward?
我现在在接受治疗
I'm on medication now.
什么病
For?
躁郁症
Bipolar.
你在申请时撒谎了
You lied on your application?
我的测试成绩是满分
I got perfect scores on my exams.
你在资格证上是不是也撒谎了
Did you lie on your certification too?
如果我跟你说实话 你肯定就不会雇我了
Well, you wouldn't have hired me if I'd told you the truth.
你要炒了我
You're firing me.
-我的队里不能有我不信任的人 -该死
- I can't have someone on my team I don't trust. - Shit.
这只是文书而已 好吗 那根本没有意义
It's paperwork, all right? That shit is meaningless.
我们不允许有精神疾病记录的人
We don't allow people with a documented history
来这里工作是有原因的
of mental illness to work here for a reason.
我的病正是让我做得好的原因
I'm good at my job because of my illness.
我他妈在电♥话♥上就可以阻止
I can stop a bipolar kid from jumping through a window
一个躁郁症小孩跳楼
on a fucking 26 call.
黛比
Debbie?
黛比
Debbie?
在
Yeah.
我摔了她
I dropped her.
我睡着了 醒来时 她脸冲下趴在地上
I fell asleep, woke up. She was facedown on the floor.
好了 好了 没关系的
Okay. Okay, it's okay.
你看 她没事
Hey, look. She's fine.
我在呢 没事
I got you. It's okay, hey.
连个伤痕都没有
Not even a scratch.
你看
Look.
她没事
She's fine.
没事的 看
Fine, look.
连个伤痕都没有
Not even a scratch.
婴儿康复能力很强的
Babies are resilient.
我没法让她不哭
I can't stop her from crying.
我都喂不饱她
I can't even feed her enough.
我这个妈妈糟透了
I'm a terrible mother.
你这么关心她
You care so much.
好吗 她有这个就够了
Okay, that's all that she needs.
来
Come here.
你在发热
Hey, you're burnin' up.
你乳♥房♥♥有感觉到疼吗
Does your breast feel tender?
小黛 你的乳腺堵塞了
Debs, you got a clogged duct.
没关系的
Hey. It's okay.
没关系的 莫妮卡经常会这样
It's okay. It happened to Monica all the time.
我们只要疏通乳腺管就好了 好吗
We just need to clear the duct. Okay?
热敷一下 再吃点布洛芬
A warm compress and some Ibuprofen.
你就会没事了
You'll be all good.
我先去拿个瓶子装热水 好吗
I'll go get a hot water bottle started, okay?
我自己来
I got it.
好的 我去拿布洛芬
Okay, I'll get Ibuprofen.
小黛 小黛
Deb. Deb.
她要妈妈抱
She wants her mom.
来吧
Go on.
这里太冷了
Freezing in here.
有人忘了关窗户吗
Someone leave a window open?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以 孩子
Sure thing, son.
弗兰克 今天有人拿砖头砸了窗户
Frank, a brick came in the front window today.
是给你的
It's addressed to you.
通常是过了节才会有
Usually they come after the holidays.
你不觉得有什么问题吗
You don't see a problem with this?
只要没人受伤就没问题
Well, not if no one got hit.
我以为你会感谢我
You know, I thought you were gonna thank me
今早为你的婚礼付了一大笔钱呢
for dropping a load of money on your wedding this morning.
你从哪来的钱
Where'd you get the money?
用高尚而道德的方式赚来的
In an honorable, ethical fashion.
您所谓的高尚是指什么
Define "Honorable."
某人不情愿的提供的
Coaxed from an unwilling party.
这某人指的又是谁
Define "Party."
让黛比怀孕的男孩的父母
The parents of the boy that got Debbie pregnant.
法定强♥奸♥罪能让一个人马上
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表