My family's a bit much, but I think
有你在场 婚礼会更好玩儿
you'd make the whole thing a lot more fun.
你只要
All you got to do
吃掉我家弗朗辛阿姨给你的任何东西
is eat whatever my Aunt Francine offers you
在蕾哈娜的歌♥响起时和我跳舞就行了
and dance with me when Rihanna comes on.
没问题
I can do that.
对话为黑话 片中黄字为解释
嘿哥们儿 感觉如何
Wassup, my dude? How you feeling?
你们呢 我还不错
Hey, wassup? Chillin'.
哥们听说啊 第四节课上完之后
Word on the yard is, we all bouncin' after fourth period
就去你的地盘一起嗨
and postin' up at yo' crib.
-没错 -我听说你那里
- Yeah, no doubt. - Yo, I heard you got
有录音室和配套设备
that recording studio and whatnot.
让兄弟上去嘻哈两句吧
You gonna let your boy get up on the mic?
你根本不会饶舌 兄弟
You can't spit, dawg.
闭嘴 老子厉害得很
Shut up, dude. I got some bars.
别担心 麦克给你留着
Yeah, no worries. I got you on the mic.
还有能让你们飘飘欲仙的好东西
I also got that puff, puff, pass for that ass too.
但你们得带哥们儿来
But y'all got to bring some homies through.
派对必须嗨起来
Place gon' be bumpin'.
堪比性♥爱♥天堂
Like a pimp's paradise.
就这么定了 回见
That's what's up. Catch you later, fam.
-成 -棒
- Peace. - Chill.
菲利普·加拉格来见您了 泰勒老师
Phillip Gallagher here to see you, Miss Taylor.
谢谢 托莉亚 让他进来
Thank you, Toria. Send him in.
我收到了这封邮件
I got this letter in my mailbox.
上面说我被免去了宿舍管♥理♥员♥的职位
Says I'm terminated as a resident assistant?
是因为我和鲁尼恩教授的事吗
Does this have somethin' to do with me and Professor Runyon?
这和鲁尼恩教授无关
This has nothing to do with Professor Runyon.
是因为你破坏宿舍设施
This is about you vandalizing dorm property.
怎么破坏了
Vandalizing?
在你房♥间的墙上画画
Painting on the walls of your room.
这违反了规定
That's not allowed.
好吧 那你让我住哪里
Okay, well, where am I supposed to live?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你必须在今日之内搬出宿舍
You'll need to remove your things from the dorm today.
孩子 你怎么来了
Kid, what are you doing here?
-学校让我回家 -赶紧走
- They sent me home from school. - Well, beat it.
你奶奶和我正有正事要办
Your grandma and I are gonna get into some action.
别来碍事
No cock-blocking.
等等 怎么回事
Hey, wait. What's going on here?
就是啊 伙计 你怎么了
Yeah, buddy, who got you all snot-nosed?
谁把我的小宝贝惹生气了
Oh, my gosh. Who upset my little woodchuck?
他们开除了我
They suspended me.
你不会是打架了吧
Well, wh--you weren't fighting, were you?
你可还在假释中呢
You're still on probation.
没有
No.
老师不让我在班里分享我的读书报告
My teacher wouldn't let me share my book report in class
还罚我去见校长
and sent me to the principal's office.
为什么呢
Well, what for?
我随便猜测一下
Well, it's just a wild guess,
可能是因为报告题目
but maybe the report topic.
《我的奋斗》
Mein Kampf.
希♥特♥勒♥的那本吗
Hitler's Mein Kampf?
激进法♥西♥斯♥主义
Advanced-level fascism.
我都不知道他居然认字
I didn't even know the boy could read.
虽然我觉得写甘地更好一些
Well, I would have preferred Gandhi,
但这不是你的错
but it's not your fault.
少管所给你洗♥脑♥了
The juvenile prison system has warped your brain.
好了好了
It's okay.
爷爷和我
Grandpa and me
可以在家里给你上课 好吗
can teach you school right here, okay?
不不不
D--no, no, no, no, no,
别这么着急
let's not be hasty.
我们不该让小孩子在
We shouldn't pull young upchuck out
义务教育年龄提前辍学
till he finishes the school year.
他需要和同龄人的交际
He needs social interaction with his peers.
脱离群体只能毁掉他发展未健全的思维
Isolation could wreak havoc on his underdeveloped mind.
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, hey, buddy.
让弗兰克爷爷用他的魔法
You let Grandpa Frank work his magic
解决这个中学危机 好吗
on the middle school PC police, okay?
好吧
Okay.
恰奇
Chuckles.
-我有个惊喜送你 -这是什么
- I got a surprise for you. - What's this?
只要你打包好 咱们就去住这个酒店
The hotel we're staying at as soon as you pack your bags.
在这里可以把印第安纳州盖瑞城
It's got city views overlooking whatever Gary, Indiana,
净收眼底 还有个游泳池
has to offer, but it's got a pool,
酒吧 我们都会去
it's got a bar, and we're goin' there.
再看看这个 蜜月套房♥
And check this out: honeymoon suite.
宝贝 你说的没错 我们就该去度假
Baby, you were right. We earned a vacation.
-这都是你一人计划的 -我想给你惊喜
- You planned this yourself? - I wanted to surprise you.
之前的几个星期我让你受苦了
You know, for all the shit that I've been giving you the past few weeks.
你居然为我策划了一场旅行
I can't believe you actually organized a trip for me.
等等 女儿谁来看
Wait, who's gonna watch the girls?
我已经搞定了
I got it covered.
我来照看两个小宝贝 给点钱就行
I watch chocolate-vanilla babies, for small fee.
你们两个去度假吧
You go vacation.
宝贝
Baby!
喂 卡尔 我需要帮助
Carl, hey. Um, I need some help.
同性做♥爱♥有什么技巧
Got any tips on gay sex?
什么
What?
就像在少管所里那样
Like in juvie or whatever.
我在少管所可没跟同性搞
I didn't do gay sex in juvie.
不是你搞 但总能看到人搞吧
No, but, like, what'd you see?
就没有人谈这些吗
Didn't people talk about it all the time?
我想找个跟教程上不一样的方法
I need to figure out how to reverse the instructions.
或许就得按照教程上的来 我也不知道
Or maybe you can't reverse the instructions--I don't know.
有没有...基本规则什么的
Is there, like, a basic rule or something?
我这会儿帮不了你 我现在脑袋一片混乱
I can't do this right now. I got too much on my mind.
你看了那么多黄♥片♥ 卡尔
You watch lots of porn, Carl.
看过拉拉做♥爱♥吗
What about lesbian sex?
我需要细节 卡尔
I need details, Carl.
我孩子的未来就靠这个了
My baby's future depends on it.
-好吧 用"Shocker"手势 -"Shocker"手势
- Fine, uh, do the shocker. - The shocker?
两指插妹妹 一指插屁屁
Two in the pink, one in the stink.
我给你发个图
I'll text you a pic.
哎我去 某些人神游到外太空去了
Holy shit, someone's in outer space.
咖啡里加橙汁 干得漂亮
OJ in the coffee? Nice.
妈的
Shit.
社区大学那帮吃霸王餐的
Community college Dine and Dashers.
已经走了三个 最后一个也要跑了
We got three out the door and last one ready to break.
注意着点
Keep watch.
他妈的
God damn it.
-喂 -操的
- Hey. - Fuck.
小心点
Hey, careful.
-我挺喜欢这双手的 -我真是一团糟
- I like those hands. - I'm a fucking mess.
家里的事儿吗
That stuff at home?
我就几晚没回家
It's like, I stay away for a few nights,
突然就被驱逐了
and suddenly I'm in exile.
家庭成长的烦恼 很正常
Family growing pains. It's normal.
事实上
Truth is,
我挺喜欢管别人闲事的
I kind of like bein' in the middle of everyone's shit.
是不是不太正常
You know, is that crazy?
好吧 是有点强迫症
Well, slightly compulsive.
又没有规定说
There's no rule that says
你必须每天晚上回去看他们才能维持感情
you got to stay there every night to be involved.
很显然就是这样
Apparently there is.
Patsy之家的老板和老板娘
Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Patsy's,
2号♥线上有位女士找老板娘
call for the missus on line two.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
我是菲奥娜
This is Fiona.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表