I got his cut of the neighborhood protection fund.
等等
Chill out.
有个死老头想找你
Hey, some old motherfucker want to holler at you.
司空见惯了对吧
Just another day at the office, eh?
拉马尔说可以见你
Lamar said he'll see you.
好
Okay.
慢点 爷爷
Whoa, slow down, Grandpa.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
我不是枪♥械♥爱好者
I don't believe in guns.
我也不是
Yeah, me neither.
老天
Oh, boy.
我认识你吗
I know you?
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher.
你昨天早上来过我家
You came by my house yesterday morning.
你在唱那首娘炮歌♥
You singing that gay song.
确实是
Indeed I was.
这是哪来的
What's this from?
我儿子卡尔收的保护费
My son Carl's rounds.
为什么他自己不来给我而是你来
Why you giving it to me, not him?
他有点紧急医疗事故
He had a medical emergency.
他再不快滚过来这儿
He's gonna have a medical emergency
我就会给他一点紧急医疗事故
if he don't get his ass down here soon.
你和G-Dogg要卡尔今天下午送的货
I'd like to offer my delivery services for a package
我可以去送
you and G-Dogg want Carl to handle this afternoon.
我们怎么知道你会送到
How do we know you'll deliver?
我给你我的保证
I give you my word.
或是
Or...
你给我你左边的蛋蛋
you give me your left nut.
什么
What?
要是货没送到
Shipment don't go through,
我就挖你左边蛋蛋
I carve out your left nut
喂我的狗
and feed it to my dogs.
不过卡尔还不能脱身
Carl ain't off the hook, though.
你今晚之前要到印第安纳州
Need you in Indiana by tonight.
我不管他像不像有唐氏综合症
I don't care that he looks like he has Downs syndrome.
我可不会因为查宁·塔图姆
I would not kick Channing Tatum
在床上吃饼干就把他踢下床
out of bed for eating crackers.
他就算吃巧克力布朗尼 烤鸡
You wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating brownies,
或者玉米片你也不会把他踢下床
roasted chicken, and Fritos.
别烦我的宝贝
Leave my man baby alone.
你还没告诉我哪个是你前男友
You haven't told me which one's your ex.
你猜
Guess.
熟男 穿粉色毛衣的
Old guy, pink sweater.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
"红发男孩呀 凯勒布
"Mm, a redhead, Caleb?
他地毯的毛色和顶上窗帘的颜色一样吗"[指体毛]
Does his carpet match his drapes?"
眼光很准
You're a good sport.
搞什么
What the fuck?
天呐
Jesus.
利普叔叔
Uncle Lip!
你好吗 恰奇
What's going on, Chuckie?
这位女士是
Lady I don't know?
这是我外婆奎妮
This is my grandma Queenie.
你好
Hi.
我的天
Oh, my God.
真没想到 你...
As I live and breathe, you--
三十五年前的弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher 35 years ago.
什么
Excuse me?
你和你♥爸♥把我肚子搞大那时候
You are the spitting image of your father
简直一个模子扣出来的
when he knocked me up.
确实 外婆奎妮
The fuck I am, Grandma Queenie.
你们简直是双胞胎
Well, you could be twins.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我给你弄点吃的吧
Let me make you something to eat.
我已经穿不下我的衣服了
I can't even fit in my clothes anymore.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
抱一个
Come here.
看看你
Look at you.
你是个美丽知性的女子
You are a beautiful, sensual woman.
浑身都散发着魅力
You let it all hang out.
肚子真的显出来了啊
You're really showing, huh?
你还反对呢
Still against it?
现在也晚了 不是吗
It's a little late for that now, no?
算了 我就这样不拉裤链去上助产课了
Screw it. I'm going to Lamaze like this, unzipped.
-再见 -等下 小黛
- Bye. - Hey, w-w-wait, Debs.
你要自己去上助产课
You're going to Lamaze alone?
没错 我是个独♥立♥的女性
Yup. I am an independent woman.
我们听到了你的呐喊 姑娘
We hear your roar, girl!
给你
Here you go...
小弗兰克
Frank Jr.
谢了
Thanks.
肖恩 你没必要来的
Sean, you don't have to be doing this.
你姐姐很担心你
Your sister's worried about you.
来看看我们能不能搞定这件事
Let's see if we can fix this.
深表怀疑
Doubt it.
就是他
That him?
是的
Yup.
你就是一直给他工作的
That's the guy you've been working for?
你不是跟菲奥娜说就是街角几个孩子么
Thought you told Fiona it was a few kids on the corner.
-操 -咋样
- Oh, shit. - Yo, what up?
-你跟我玩失踪吗 -没有
- Yo, you playing Houdini on me? - No.
你今早没去接头地点
Hey, you weren't at the spot this morning.
拉马尔说来了个老头
Lamar said some old dude showed up instead.
没事吧 卡尔
You good, Carl?
这谁 你♥爸♥
Who this, your daddy?
朋友
Friend.
我不干了
I'm done.
那我们得两个一块打了哈
Oh, so we about to stomp both of y'all out, huh?
行了 也许他为你们干过一段时间
Come on, he worked for you a little while.
但现在他想退休了
Now he wants to retire.
到此为止吧
Let's just leave it at that.
退休
Retire?
你也想兑养老金是么
I guess you want to cash out your 401(k) plan too, huh?
不能放你回街头 泄露交易机密
Can't have you roaming wild, spilling trade secrets.
他坐牢时可什么都没说
He didn't spill when he was doing time.
完全可以指认你们 减少刑期
Could've pointed a finger, reduced his sentence.
我怎么知道你会不会出去抢我们生意
How do I know you won't go work for the competition?
因为他会在我的餐馆里做洗碗工
Because he's gonna be working for me 40 hours a week
一周40小时
as a dishwasher in my diner.
是吗
I will?
没时间抢你们生意
Won't be much time for competition,
更别说别的了
let alone anything else.
要是就这样随随便便放他走
What kind of message would I be sending
这话传出去我还怎么混
if everyone finds out I let him walk?
这说明你是讲理的人
That you're a reasonable man.
你很有趣
Funny guy!
品位也不错
Sharp dresser too.
我喜欢这件外套
Yeah, I like this coat.
二手店买♥♥的
Secondhand store.
你穿42号♥标准码
Yeah, you a 42 regular?
差不多吧
About that.
觉得怎么样 伙计们
What do you think, fellas?
这件外套我穿着是不是挺好
You think that coat would look nice on me?
拿着
Hold that.
好吧
All right.
挺好
Hell yeah.
不错
Not bad.
好的 行了吗
All right, we good now?
拜托 有了外套当然要配双像样的鞋
Oh, come on, baby, you know I can't have a coat without shoes.
我也不想穿这双旧鞋了
You know, I'm tired of these old kicks anyway.
这是什么
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表