伊恩说没关系的
Ian said it was okay.
你们就打算坐在那里
You're gonna just sit there?
难道不能休息吗
Can't take a break?
那个派你付钱了吗
Did you pay for that pie?
你出去和小维抽烟时打卡了吗
Did you clock out when you were smoking with V?
我是大堂经理
I'm the assistant manager.
你都强调无数次了
You keep reminding us.
你这是什么态度
What's with the attitude?
听着 你无时无刻不盯着我
Look, you're on my ass 24/7.
在家是"你吃过药了吗"
At home, "Did you take your meds?"
上班是"你要迟到了 快点儿"
At work, "You're late. Pick up the pace."
我帮你找了这份工作 你就不能感谢一下
How about some gratitude for the job I got you?
谢你什么
Gratitude for what?
感谢你让我每天都跟食物残渣打交道
Sloshing through fry muck all day,
等着别人一个响指叫过去
having people snap their fingers at me,
还要听我的毒舌老姐对我指手画脚
listening to my bitchy sister boss me around?
如果你不喜欢 那就走吧
If you don't like it, leave.
-好 -走啊
- Fine. - Fine.
-我会走的 -随你便
- I will. - Fine.
我不需要这份鬼工作
I don't need this shit.
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
你就打算这样一走了之
You're just gonna leave like that?
-很好 -再见
- Good. - Good!
滚吧
Go!
干得漂亮啊 老板
Nice one, boss.
没什么比炒了自己亲人更贱了
Nothing cuntier than firing a relative.
怎么了
What?
-这份工作烦透了 -我知道
- This job sucks. - Yeah.
每个人都是混♥蛋♥ 都觉得我是个贱♥人♥
Everyone's being a dick, and they think I'm a bitch.
是因为黛比的事吗
Is this about Debbie?
不是 我也不知道 或许有些影响
No, it's not about-- I don't know, maybe it is, okay?
所有人都这样
It's everyone.
梅琳达 亚当 奥尔加还有伊恩
It's--it's Melinda and Adam and Olga and Ian.
我刚刚炒了伊恩
I just fired Ian.
或者说他自己辞职的 我也不知道
Or maybe he quit. I don't know.
-太好了 -什么
- Good. - What?
很抱歉菲奥娜 我知道他是你弟弟
I'm sorry, Fiona, I know he's your brother,
但他这个小工实在不称职
but he's an awful busboy.
我不知道我能不能担起这么多责任
I don't know that I can handle all this responsibility.
你整天出出进进
You are in and out of here all day long,
跑去互助会 留我一个人在这里
going to a million meetings, leaving me alone
处理所有事
to deal with everything.
我嗑药了
I shot up.
什么
What?
我在清理奥蒂斯的柜子的时候
When I was cleaning out Otis' locker,
在他的注射箱里发现了一包中国白
I found a bag of china white and his hype kit...
然后我就
...and, uh... um, yeah.
你现在才想起来告诉我
You're just telling me this now?
你自己都有很多事要处理
You had a lot on your mind.
该死
Oh, shit.
我以为这已经不会有问题了
I didn't think this was a thing.
你戒了
You're sober.
这一直都是个问题
It's always a thing.
现在我又得担心这件事了
So now I got to add this to my list of crap to worry about?
不 你完全不需要担心这件事
No, listen, you don't have to worry about this at all.
我当然要担心
Of course I have to worry.
这是我的问题 我自己可以解决
No, this is my thing. I've got it handled.
解决 你找到一包毒品 然后你就嗑了
Handled? You found a bag of smack, and you shot up.
-这叫解决 -那你知道
- That's handled? - Do you know how many
我发现过多少毒品却没嗑吗
bags of smack I've found that I didn't shoot up?
那为什么这次没忍♥住
Then why this time?
因为我是个瘾君子
Because I'm an addict.
你还会再犯吗
So you gonna do it again?
我不知道
I don't know.
不然你以为我整天去互助会是干什么
Why do you think I've been going to all those meetings all day?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我爱上了一个瘾君子
I'm in love with a heroin addict.
你爱上的一直都是瘾君子
You've always been in love with a heroin addict.
但你之前都没嗑
But you weren't using.
那也不能说明我不是个瘾君子
Didn't make me any less of a heroin addict.
那是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
昨晚
Last night.
昨晚我跟你在一起的
We were together last night.
对
Yes.
那你能保证不再碰了吗
Will you promise not to do it again?
毒瘾这种东西不是说戒就戒的
That's not how this disease works.
你知道的 你也去过很多次互助会了
You know that. You've been to enough meetings.
我去那是因为法庭要求我去的
I went to them because the court ordered it.
我没注意听
I wasn't paying attention.
我一半的时间都在跟你调情
Half the time, I was flirting with you.
如果你很生气不想再和我在一起
I understand if you're angry
我也能理解 但是我
and you don't wanna be with me anymore, but I...
我希望不会是这样
...I hope that's not the case.
-菲奥娜 -干什么
- Hey, Fiona. - What?
挺呛的嘛
Bitchy much?
外面有个护士要给你做药检
There's some nurse here to do your drug test.
我得走了
Yeah, um, hey, I got to go.
我不能待在这 万一她要给我做药检
I can't be here in case she wants to test me too.
我们能晚点再谈吗 拜托
Can we talk about this later, please?
斯维特拉娜 我朋友克米特要点唱"撸我"
Svetlana, my friend Kermit over here is gonna sing "Stroke Me."
好 我去点歌♥ 你个色鬼
Okay, I program into karaoke machine, you cock head.
别这样
Hey, come on.
搞什么
The fuck?
我们什么时候又有伴唱机了
Since when do we have a karaoke machine?
半小时前
Since half hour ago.
这些大胡子一首歌♥付五美元来
These beardos pay $5 a song to
听些糟老头唱摇滚乐
listen to old fleabags sing rock and roll music.
我♥草♥
Damn.
我早上弄来了理发椅
I acquire barber chair in morning.
理发椅
Barber's chair?
是啊 这些满身丁香烟味的臭混♥蛋♥们
Yeah, these clove cigarette- smelling dick holes,
他们喜欢老式的剃刀剃须
they like the straight razor shave.
剃一次30美元
I charge $30.
敬南区最佳劣等酒吧
Here's to the shittiest bar in the South Side!
"现在 各位"
Now, everybody,
"听说了吗 如果你上场了"
Have you heard? If you're in the game.
"那么撸管就是你的关键字"
Then stroke's the word.
妮可
Nicole?
他在哪
Where is he?
黛比
Debbie...
德里克在哪
Where's Derek?
妈告诉过你 他搬去了佛罗里达州
Mom told you he moved to Florida.
他们还逼他换了手♥机♥号♥
Did they make him change his cell phone number too?
我试着打给他
I just tried to call him.
我下次跟他联♥系♥时
I'll tell him you were asking about him
会转告他的
next time me and him talk.
那他新手♥机♥号♥多少
Well, what's his new number?
我在工作
I'm at work.
为什么要逼我们成苦命鸳鸯
Why are you guys doing this to us?
这也是为大家好
It's for the best.
但你有了孩子 他们也爱你
But you had a baby, and they loved you.
好吧
Okay.
能稍等我几分钟吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
咱们到后面说
Let's go back here.
黛比 德里克的父母只是不忍♥心告诉你事实
Debbie, Derek's parents were protecting you from the truth.
什么意思
What?
是德里克主动想搬去佛罗里达的
Derek was the one who wanted to move to Florida.
你骗我
You're lying.
他不想要小孩
He doesn't want to have a baby.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表