before you start to assess your life.
我是不是个俗气之人
Am I a cliché?
什么
What?
你懂的 像罗宾森夫人一样追求年轻男子
You know, Mrs. Robinson chasing young guys.
电影《毕业生》中角色
罗宾森夫人很性感 所以没什么不好的
Well, Mrs. Robinson was hot, so that's not a bad thing.
你不是俗气之人
No, you're not a cliché.
有天
One day--
总有一天
someday...
你会和一个与你年龄相仿的女孩在一起
You're gonna be with a girl your age
你要跟她讲
and you're gonna tell her about...
教你品酒
the older woman
带你住酒店
who taught you about wine
还有坐浴盆的
and hotels
那个老女人的故事
and bidets.
酒店服务生以为我们是夫妻
Bellhop thought we were married.
是吗
Did he?
这很不可思议吗
Is that so crazy?
当初我们刚刚在一起的时候
When you and I got together,
我本只是想玩玩而已
I was looking for a fling,
但这变得
but this is...
不一样了
different.
已经不再只是玩玩而已
It's so much more than that.
是吧
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, God.
怎么了 过来
What's the matter? Come here.
嗨 你一定是艾丽卡吧 很高兴与你见面
Hi, you must be Erica. Wonderful to meet you.
我是弗兰克 这是黛比
I'm Frank. This is Debbie.
泰勒有跟你提...
Did Tyler mention--
有 你们是过来面试保姆的
Yeah, you're here to interview as a nanny.
没错 你好
Uh, yeah. Hi.
你好
Hi. Uh...
我们正需要个保姆 不过我现在不是很舒服
Well, we could use one, but I'm not feeling well,
泰勒晚点就回来 你们可以进屋等他
and Tyler's running late, so you can wait for him inside.
好
Okay.
-她生病了 -很令人伤心
- She's sick? - It's very sad.
不过房♥子不错 是吧
But it's a nice enough house, right?
楼下见
我想让你多睡会儿
I thought I'd let you sleep.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
阿司匹林吃多了会死人吗
Can a person overdose on aspirin?
我在马桶加坐浴盆里吐了
I threw up in a toilet and bidet.
这可能是我的新下限
Might be a new low.
没有动用到医护人员
Ah, well, the paramedics weren't called,
所以这比在我家长大每晚的平均下限高一点
so it's better than your average night in my house growing up.
我隐约记得一次异常诚恳的对话
I vaguely recall an extremely earnest conversation.
抱歉如果我昨晚太无聊
Sorry if I was a bore.
没 没 一点都不无聊 实际上
No, no, it wasn't boring. Um, actually--
没有什么比一瓶红酒加几杯马提尼酒
There's nothing like a bottle of wine
更能让我胡言乱语的了
and a couple martini chasers to get me talking nonsense.
所以 帮我个忙
So, do me a favor...
假装昨晚的对话没有发生过
pretend it never happened,
忘记这个周末 好吗
and we'll just put this weekend behind us, okay?
我去退房♥
I'll check us out.
您和您母亲需要叫计程车吗
Do you and your mother need a taxi?
什么
What?
那位女士
The lady.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no. No thanks.
你好 美人
Hey, what's up, beautiful?
准备回家 对吧
Heading home, right?
想骑着这辆靓车走吗
You want to ride in style?
不是很想
Hm. Not really.
送你的
This is yours.
有小票吗
Got the receipt?
有
Yeah.
至少在你考虑的时候 可以先骑它回家
At least ride it home while you think about it.
骑车时候别靠我太近
Don't ride too close.
自我生病 在家里几乎帮不上什么忙
Since I've been sick, I haven't been much use around here.
把泰勒忙得团团转
Tyler's had his hands full.
遇到这种事 请人帮忙也不用觉得羞愧
There's no shame in having help under the circumstances.
而且黛比很喜欢带孩子
And Debbie loves working with children.
事实上 她马上就会有自己的孩子了
In fact, she's looking forward to having kids of her own so
这也会是一次练习的好机会
this would be great practice.
你看着年纪有点小
You seem a little young.
-她18了 -我18了
- She's 18. - I'm 18.
我恐怕得躺下了
I'm afraid I have to lie down.
就像我刚说的 泰勒马上就会回来
Um, like I said, Tyler will be back soon.
-好的 -我们能帮你吗
- Okay. - Can we help?
不用了 谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, no, thanks, sweetheart.
我自己可以 很高兴见到你
I can make it. It's nice to meet you.
我也是
Yes.
看看
And voila.
这是客房♥
Guest room.
有点小 但我想我能凑合住下
Little small, but I think I can make it work.
你
You?
你为什么要住在他们家的客房♥
Why would you be staying in their guest room?
洗碗机可以用
Working dishwasher.
品牌麦片
Name brand cereal.
没有那些转基因的垃圾食物
None of that generic crap.
是我们养育你的孩子的理想住所
An ideal place for us to raise the kid.
等你看到男主人
Wait till you meet the husband.
再来谢我吧
Then you can thank me.
等等
Wait.
你想撮合我跟一个快死的女人的老公
You're setting me up with a dying woman's husband?
他们可结婚了
They're married.
-维持不了多久了 -弗兰克
- Not for long. - Frank.
对这个家庭来说 你就像天赐的礼物一样
You're gonna be a godsend to this family.
孩子的父亲肯定受够了悲伤
The father's going to be sick with grief.
他会需要一个肩膀来依靠
He'll need a shoulder to lean on...
需要一个人来暖床
and then to sleep on.
我要走了
Ugh, I'm leaving.
你看到后院了吗
Did you see the backyard?
有秋千 蹦床 就像游乐场一样
Swing set, trampoline, it's like a playground,
而且还没有恋童癖
but without a pedophile.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-小黛 -你好
- Deb? - Hi.
小子们 我想给你们介绍一个人
Uh, guys, there's someone I want you to meet.
都在吗
Hello?
她在睡觉
Uh, she's sleeping.
抱歉 孩子们不知跑哪去了
Sorry, the kids are off somewhere.
没关系的
Oh, that's okay.
我先把这些东西放下
Just let me deal with these groceries.
我能帮你吗
Can I help?
当然 太好了 谢谢你
Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks.
把那个放那边就行
Just drop that up there.
还有10分钟亚历克斯就来替班
Ten minutes, Alex will cover,
然后我们就走 行吗
and then we go, okay?
可以
Yep.
听我说 如果房♥子没拍到
Listen, if you don't get the house,
你可以过来跟我住
you can come stay at my place.
威尔下周末会来 如果你不介意的话
Will's coming next weekend, so if you're okay with that.
你一直对我很好 真的
You've been great, really.
我会另找地方住的
I'll find a place to crash.
不跟我一起吗
Not with me?
还是等到我们都准备好吧
Let's just wait until we're ready
不要因为形势所逼才搬到一起
instead of being forced into it.
你觉得是形势所逼 我不觉得
You feel forced? I don't.
你有你的疑虑 这点我理解
You have your doubts, which I get.
你是说昨晚你提起这事时我的反应吗
You mean last night, when you brought it up?
我告诉过你 你理解错了
I told you you were reading that wrong.
我不觉得
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表