十美元
It's $10.
昨天还是八美元呢
Uh, it was $8 yesterday.
十二美元
Twelve.
我一定要发到视频网站上去
This is so going on YouTube.
我的找零呢
Uh, my change?
是我的小费
My tip.
谢谢
Spasibo.
太他妈迷人了
Fucking fantastic.
谢谢
Spasibo.
靠 谢谢了
Oh, shit. Yeah, cheers.
老天 二十美元 你还不把他们当人看
Jesus, twenty bucks and you get to treat them like shit?
他们很喜欢
They love it.
他们觉得这才是真性情
They think it's authentic or some crap.
听着 把照片保存好
Hey, hey, hey, you know, you should save that.
等她们在法网拿了双打冠军
It's gonna be worth a mint
它可就价值不菲了
when they win the doubles at the French Open.
弗兰克
Hey-o, Frank.
老规矩 酒保大哥
The usual, barkeep.
还是一天一杯啊 老弗
Still one a day, Frankie?
必须承认我没想到你能坚持下来
I got to say, I never thought you'd be able to stick to it.
一天170克 不多不少
Six ounces every 24 hours. No more, no less.
虽然我很讨厌你 但我还是对你刮目相看
I'm impressed in spite of my deep loathing for you personally.
努力面对现实而已 朋友
Just trying to keep it real, friend.
老天只给了我两个肝脏
Good Lord only gave me two livers.
怎么这么多伐木工
What's with all the lumberjacks?
刚进城的土逼
Urban pioneers.
他们多给酒钱 喜欢被侮辱
They overpay for drinks, like to be abused,
还超爱这些印度阿三的电影
and love these curry muncher flicks.
我有给你们讲过我一生的挚爱吗
I tell you gents about the love of my life?
美丽 迷人
Beautiful, magical,
-奶♥子♥精致 发光的灵魂 -该死
- pert-breasted, luminous soul-- - Damn it.
你说过了
Yes, you've told us.
我们知道了 她奶♥子♥不错 朝前看吧
We get it. She had nice tits. Moving on.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 汤米
Shut the fuck up, Tommy.
恶心的东西
Sick fuck.
晚上好 伙计们
Evening, boys.
你好
Howdy.
工作靴很好看
Those are good-looking work boots.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我刚经历了一次悲剧
I recently experienced a tragedy.
失去了我一生的挚爱
I lost the love of my life,
一个美丽 迷人
a beautiful, magical,
奶♥子♥精致 发光的灵魂
pert-breasted, luminous soul
名叫比安
named Bian--
谢谢
Thanks.
奥蒂斯没有吸毒 他是在制毒
Otis wasn't using. He was cooking.
警♥察♥在他马桶里发现了100克冰♥毒♥
Cops found over 100 crystals in his toilet.
他的马桶
His toilet?
马桶的水箱
Well, the--the tank.
那可不是藏♥毒♥的好地方
It's a terrible place to hide your stash.
过来人啊
Past experience?
我以前是屋中藏♥毒♥的专家
I was a connoisseur of household stash spots.
马桶水箱可是低级错误
Back of the toilet, that's a rookie mistake.
警♥察♥最先检查的地方就是那
It's the first place they look.
所以奥蒂斯不会回来了
So no more Otis?
恐怕我得找到并培训
Yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to find and train
新的大堂经理
a new assistant manager.
真的有必要吗
We really need one?
有必要 除非你想我每周工作90个小时
Unless you want me working 90-hour weeks, we do, yeah.
-应该让你来做 -做什么
- Hey, you should do it. - Do what?
大堂经理
The assistant manager gig.
你井井有条 善于和人打交道
You're organized, good with people.
没有小费
No tips.
你该为你的将来做打算
You should think about your future.
给你的简历增添点经验
Get a little management experience on your resume
为你下次求职做准备
for when you're looking for your next job.
你是在解雇我吗
Are you firing me?
你把奥蒂斯的职位给菲奥娜
You offering Fiona Otis's job?
四号♥桌等着咖啡呢 梅琳达
Uh, table four needs coffee, Melinda.
-那我呢 -你怎么了
- What about me? - What about you?
我比她先来
I've been here longer than her.
我需要一个能专注于工作的人
I'm gonna need somebody who's dedicated to the job.
我很专注
I'm dedicated.
我在这个爬满蟑螂的鬼地方干了九年
I've been working in this roach motel for nine years.
是的 可你周末和节假日能工作吗
Yeah, you gonna work weekends and holidays?
平安夜 感恩节行吗
Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving Day?
-我有小孩 -我也有
- I have a kid. - Yeah, me too.
所以才需要大堂经理在圣诞节等节假日里工作
That's why the assistant manager works Christmas and holidays.
你给她工作是因为她给你吹♥箫♥
You're just offering her the job because she blows you.
我就在这呢
I'm right here.
才不是
No.
算是不错的附带收益
I mean, it's a great side benefit.
你把点餐在热灯下再放久点
You leave your order up under that heat lamp any longer,
你的金枪鱼三明治就需要防晒霜了
your tuna melt's gonna need sunscreen.
好好考虑下大堂经理的事
Think about that assistant manager thing.
你会做得很出色的
You'd be great at it.
我的动力系统论文是尤恩斯教授评的分
Did Professor Youens grade my dynamical systems paper
还是你评的
or did you?
是我
Yeah, this was me.
我的论文可比D好多了
I deserve way better than a D.
不
No. No, no, no.
你这论文是抄的 伙计
You--you plagiarized it, dude.
"动力系统的定性行为
"Qualitative behavior of dynamical systems
或主要是机械运动的运动方程
or equations of motions that are primarily mechanical
可以影响微分方程的解答"
can impact solutions of differential equation"
听着像是诺贝尔奖得主写的
You sound like a Nobel Laureate.
知道为什么吗
You know why you sound like a Nobel Laureate?
沃夫冈·克特勒 德国物理学家
因为就是诺贝尔奖得主写的 你抄袭了克特勒
Because you were. You lifted it from Ketterle.
我没有
No, I didn't.
要我去谷歌♥给你看吗
What, you want me to Google it?
听着 用你自己的话重写一次
All right, listen, rewrite it in your own words,
明天交给我 我只会给你的成绩
hand it back to me tomorrow, I'll only knock you down
降一级 好吗
one letter grade, all right?
谢了
Thanks.
他是你朋友
He a friend?
不是
No.
你可以直接开除他的
You could have had him expelled.
我知道 可他看起来需要点喘息的空间
Yeah, well, the kid seemed like he needed a break.
所以你想当然地认为决定该怎么做
So you assumed the decision on what to do next
属于你作为助教的工作范畴
was in your purview as my teaching assistant?
我觉得他不会再犯了
I don't think he's gonna do it again.
你
You...
该考虑一下当老师
should consider teaching.
-当老师 -是吗
- Teaching? - Yeah.
非常高尚 将知识传授给空虚饥渴的灵魂
The noble act of passing on knowledge to hungry minds
将他们从脸书之类肤浅的
starving for something to pull them out
社交网络泥潭中拉出来
of their shallow little Facebook worlds?
我听说薪资待遇挺差劲的
I hear the pay kind of sucks.
那就是你的人生目标吗
That your objective in life?
一张数额巨大的薪资单
An unconscionably large paycheck?
是啊 我挺喜欢的
Yeah, sounds all right to me.
再者说 学生贷款都要堆成山了
Plus, you know, the student loans are piling up.
你真想过要还学生贷款吗
Are you even intending to repay your student loans?
不 不 估计不会
Uh, no, no. Probably not.
那何不将你的聪明才智用在
So why not then use your talents for something
比管理对冲基金投资组合和买♥♥法拉利
more challenging than managing a hedge fund portfolio
更有挑战的事上呢
and paying off your Ferrari?
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
黛比
Debbie.
我男朋友德里克 孩子的父亲迟到了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表