我们现在只关注你
We're not talking about everyone else.
甚至有的房♥子里专门举办那种
There are even houses students can join
可以让学生们喝个烂醉如泥的派对
for the express purpose of getting shitfaced.
房♥门上挂希腊字母的那些
They, uh, have Greek letters above the door.
这次谈话是要讨论你的问题
We're here to talk about your problem.
我没什么问题
I-I don't have a problem.
你进了急诊
You were in the ER.
我喝过头了
I overdid it.
就这一回
Once.
我从十岁就开始喝酒
Look, I-I've been drinking since I was ten.
十岁就开始了
Since you were ten?
你记这个干什么
Uh, why are you writing that down?
那你十岁那年喝酒的原因是什么
And what drove you to drink when you were ten?
-是家庭问题吗 -操
- Was it problems at home? - Jesus fucking Christ.
我还得去批期中考试♥卷♥子
Look, I-I have midterms to grade, okay?
好吧 学生如果违反了饮酒规定
Okay, when a student violates the school alcohol policy,
就要参加心理疏导
he is required to attend counseling,
一对一的辅♥导♥以及
both one-on-one and group sessions
小组辅♥导♥都要参加
with other student alcohol abusers.
好吧 我看看什么时候有时间
Okay, I'll check my schedule.
这是强制性的
It's mandatory.
不然会怎样
Or what?
开除学籍
Expulsion.
我后背要疼死了
Aah! My back is killing me!
还要等多久
How much longer?
恐怕只有圣母知道了
Oh, only the Mother Goddess knows.
我觉得来这就是个错误
I think this was a mistake, coming here.
别胡说
Oh, nonsense.
只要把水烧开
Once we get this water boiling,
就能给工具消毒了
we can sterilize the tools.
那些东西怎么像...中世纪的
Those look a little...medieval.
它们可好用了
Uh, uh, uh--never let me down.
这是宫颈扩张器
Got my cervical dilator,
钳子
my forceps,
-还有钩子 -钩子
- my hook. - Your hook?
可以用来刺破羊水
In case I need to break your water.
有没有什么办法能提前生产
Is there anything we can do to speed this up?
有时候如果乳♥头♥受到刺♥激♥
Well, sometimes a baby comes faster
孩子会提前出世
when the nipples are stimulated.
解开上衣
Unbutton your top.
今晚我要借宿
I need to crash here tonight.
期中考试♥卷♥你批改好了吗
You have the midterm grades?
我能不能睡在这儿
Can I sleep here or not?
不能 这是我办公室
No. It's my office.
期中考试♥卷♥在哪儿
Where are my midterm grades?
我很抱歉 我没时间完成你布置的工作
Look, I'm sorry I didn't have time to finish your work.
我不光被炒鱿鱼 被赶出了宿舍
I was busy getting fired, kicked out of my room,
还被强制要求写一篇长达十页的
and forced to write a ten-page essay
关于《饮酒的危害》的论文
on the dangers of drinking.
学校付我钱 让我上课和批改试♥卷♥
The department pays me to teach and grade students.
也许他们应该付我钱
Yeah, well maybe they should be paying me,
因为这些活都是我♥干♥的
since I'm the one doing it.
你离那水平还差两三个高级学位呢
You're two or three advanced degrees away from that.
把考卷给我 我自己批
Give me the midterms. I'll do it myself.
你听见我刚刚经历了什么吗
Did you hear what I just went through?
听见了 不在乎
Heard. Don't care.
你怎么能这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being such a dick?
听着 我们私下是有点交情
Look, we've knocked back a few.
但你忘了我是你的老板
But you've forgotten I'm your boss.
我希望你完成份内的工作
I expect you to do your job.
所以我应该"谢谢"你揩我油吗
So I should thank you for ripping me off?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我读了你发表的文章
I read the paper you got published.
干的漂亮 剽窃我关于复波函数的观点
Nice job stealing my ideas about complex wave functions.
我有提及你的贡献
I gave you credit.
是啊 作为你的一个研究助理
Yeah, as one of your research assistants.
当年我在耶鲁
When I was at Yale,
杰斯尼克一半关非牛顿流体的理论 都是我写的
I wrote half of Jesnick's theories on non-Newtonian fluids.
结果我俩都受益了
It benefited both of us.
你把我嘴里的肥肉叼走了
You're taking a shit in my mouth
居然还说你给我买♥♥了晚饭
and saying you bought me dinner!
-万事皆有道 -真♥他♥妈♥的扯蛋
- It's the way it works! - It's fucking bullshit!
听着 你明白你是在和唯一一个
Look, you realize you're speaking to the one person
在过去几小时没炒你鱿鱼的人说话吗
who wasn't fired you in the last few hours, right?
你这算在威胁我吗
Is that supposed to be a threat?
你很聪明 利普 但他妈的成熟点吧
You're smart, Lip, but grow the fuck up.
怎么 像你一样吗
What, like you?
一个过气的老酒鬼
What, a drunk has-been, coasting on an outdated reputation,
只知道将别人的心血占为己有
thriving off of other peoples' work?
操
Fuck.
难怪你的孩子都不想和你扯上关系
No wonder your kid wants nothing to do with you.
瞧吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Voila, ladies.
你说想要传统的单身派对
Uh-uh. Said you wanted traditional.
我不想要毛茸茸的屁♥股♥贴在我脸上
I don't want a hairy ass in my face.
我们可求之不得
Speak for yourself.
那个男的背上全是痘
That guy's got bacne.
和《魔力麦克》差太远了
Not exactly Magic Mike.
我不挑食
I'm not picky.
这是我的策划 所以别无选择
This is what I planned, so this is what we're doing.
绝对让你永生难忘
It's gonna be epic.
上龙舌兰
Shots. Pueblo Viejo.
嘿 这个给老板
Hey, give this to owner.
这是做什么
What's that for?
特等的价钱
For special price,
老板同意我们办一场特别表演
owner lets us do special show.
什么特别表演
What's a special show?
等着瞧
Oh, you'll see.
干杯 姐♥妹♥们♥
Bottoms up, ladies.
老爸 老爸
Daddy. Daddy.
嘿 我想去看你来着
Hey, hey, I wanted to see you,
但那个纳粹接生婆不让我去
but the neonatal Nazis wouldn't let me.
嘘 别吵醒奎妮
Shh! Don't wake Queenie.
目睹了她如何在粪斗坛痛扁了那俩骚货
After the beating she gave those two broads at the Pit,
我可不敢惹她
I'm not poking that bear.
你还好吗
How you feeling?
老爸 我想走
Dad, uh, I want to leave.
在我下一次宫缩之前
Before my next contraction hits.
什么
What?
这里简直就是天堂
This place is paradise.
那个接生婆根本想不起来
The midwife doesn't remember
她一半的仪器怎么用
what half of her instruments are for.
而她唯一记得怎么用的仪器
And the ones she does remember
看起来像是审讯的刑具
look like torture devices.
过去一小时 她都在刺♥激♥我的乳♥头♥
And she spent the last hour stimulating my nipples.
我好累
I'm tired.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥自94年的
My genitals haven't pulled a triple shift
波多黎各日大游♥行♥之后 第一次三班连上
since the '94 Puerto Rican Day parade.
不 老爸 拜托
No, Daddy, please.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我想回家
I want to go home.
预定桌
女士们 今晚小店有个单身趴
Ladies, we have a bachelorette in the house tonight.
第一支舞将献给
Our first dance is for
未来的菲奥娜·皮尔斯太太
the future Mrs. Fiona Pierce.
女士们 热烈些
Ladies, make some noise!
好棒 宝贝
Yes, baby!
怎么了
What?
你们不是说要一脱到底吗
You said we were all doing the full Monty.
我本来还盼着今天会有人一枪把你崩了
I was hoping somebody would shoot you today.
可以省了我的麻烦
Save myself a lot of trouble.
不过我想我之前确实看错你了 卡尔
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表