你这么坚定自信
You're so sure of yourself.
肯定大有前途
I just know you're gonna go far.
这感觉很不错吧
This is nice, right?
就我俩 陪伴彼此
Just you and me hanging out together.
是的 我会想你的
It is. I'm gonna miss you.
你保证 以后还会经常过来
You -- you promise you'll still come around
打打招呼 行吗
and say hello, please.
黛比 你干嘛
Oh, Debbie, wait.
我真的很想留下来
I-I really want to stay here.
这对我们俩都好 我可以证明给你看
It can be great for us. I can prove it.
泰勒和孩子们怎么办
What--what about Tyler and the kids?
我们会有一个幸福的大家庭
We can all be one big, happy family.
大家各得其所
Everyone can get what they want.
什么 等等 停下 黛比
What? Wait. No, no, no, Debbie.
黛比 天呐 你太可爱了
Debbie, oh, my God, you're so cute.
天呐 你让我感觉又重回18岁了
Oh, my God, you make me feel like I'm 18 again.
黛比 快停下 这太疯狂了
Debbie, no, this is crazy.
我是老爸 房♥子弄回来了 快回家
天呐 不行
Oh, my God. No!
我们真的要干这事吗
Are we really doing this?
我宣布辞职
Um, I would just like to announce my resignation.
还有 我才15岁 我是异性恋
Also, I'm only 15, and I like boys.
-我也要滑 -不行不行 不准滑
- Yay, slide. - No, no, no, no, no slide.
打扰一下 这里不是旅馆
Excuse me. This is not a motel.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔 快让你朋友都出去
Ugh, Carl, get your homies out of here.
派对结束了
Party's over.
我还有一堆破事要处理呢
I got shit to take care of.
我没开玩笑 利亚姆长虱子了
Yo, I'm not kidding. Liam's got lice.
我要把全家都消毒
I got to disinfect the whole house.
不关我的事
It's not my problem.
你到底怎么回事
What is with you right now?
好了 小家伙
Okay, good boy.
坐在这别动 听到了吗
Sit there and don't move, okay?
够了
Okay.
派对结束了
Party is over now.
-走就走 -搞什么
- Man, let's go. - This some bull, yo.
都出去
Everybody out.
拜拜 这他妈是我的薯片
Bye. Those are my fucking Fritos.
反正这派对也无聊得要死
Fucking weak-ass party anyway.
我们欢聚在此
We are happy to join these two
见证两位喜结连理
in the sacred bond of holy matrimony.
我们须谨记
And we must remember
上帝将始终注视
that God is going to watch
并祝福这对新人
and bless this marriage at all times.
上帝无时无刻不在注视着
God is always watching at all times.
无论在紧闭的门后
He's with us behind all closed doors--
还是浴室 卧室 他都与我们同在
in the shower, in the bedroom,
无论你不着寸缕 还是衣冠楚楚
when you are naked, and when you are clothed.
我们无处藏身
We cannot hide.
愿两位幸福美满 永远受上帝...
And so shall these two be blessed forever under God's...
上帝肯定失眠很严重
God must have some serious insomnia.
你觉得这是来自大海的波涛
What do you think, motion of the ocean
还是那边在做♥爱♥搞出的动静
or actual penetration?
不好说
Mm, tricky.
我觉得是前者
I'm gonna go with A
后者也不是没可能
and possible B.
你有没有让我妈去家里
You tell my mama to stop by the house
开几盏灯
and turn on some lights?
一旦被人发现我们不在家
Folks find out we're not home,
我们家绝对变成跳蚤市场
our crib will turn into a swap meet.
说了 一切顺利
I got it. Everything's handled.
给斯维特拉娜打电♥话♥了吗 俩姑娘咋样
You call Svetlana and checked on the girls?
半小时前刚打过 都好得很
Yes, like, a half hour ago. They're perfect.
你就不能对我有一点点信任吗
Will you give me just a little bit of trust?
一切都在我掌控之中
I got everything handled.
我想当你的英雄
I'm trying to be a hero here.
你说得对 宝贝 我的错
You're right, babe. I'm tripping.
肯定没事的
I'm sure everything's fine.
别紧张 汤米
Whew, come on, Tommy.
你以前也不是没做过这事
You've done this before, right?
速战速决
Make it quick.
数到三
On three.
一
One...
二
Two.
-保佑你 -我♥操♥
- Na Zdorovie. - Oh, fuck.
给我点什么啊操
Something, shit.
小鸭子说了什么呀
What does the duck say?
呱
Quack.
没错
Yeah, he does.
眼睛闭上
Oh, close your eyes.
看来还是有人记得要打扫卫生
Well, at least someone didn't forget her daily chores.
滚一边去 弗兰克
Oh, bite it, Frank.
利亚姆长虱子了
Liam's got lice.
我已经洗了床单
I already stripped the beds, put the linens in the wash.
得准备喷杀虫剂
I got to get started with the disinfectant spray.
小宝贝 喷洒化学药剂可不好
Oh, honeylamb, chemicals are not the way to go.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
用茶树油 无毒
Tea tree oil-- toxic-free,
赶走所有的小虱子
runs all those little buggers away,
而且不污染环境
and it's better for the environment.
我已经用有毒化学品
Well, I already shampooed him
洗了他 不过多谢告知
with the toxic chemicals, but thanks.
你这样会害得小孩子得癌症
Well, you'll end up giving the little one cancer
或者多长一个奶头
or a third nipple.
你想环保随你 可我们自有一套
Be organic all you want, but we have a system for
有效的除虱子办法
getting rid of lice that actually works.
这些年都是这么做
Been doing it for years.
我说了 我能搞定
I told you, I'm handling it.
只是帮个小忙嘛
Little extra help.
对抗自然最好的办法就是运用自然
Best way to fight nature is with nature.
这里不是大自然 这里是我们家
This is not nature. This is our house.
我们这可没人想为了不用化学药品
And nobody around here wants to deal with lice for
然后多和虱子相处一个月
an extra month just be to chemical-free.
走吧 利亚姆 我们再去买♥♥点化学品
Come on, Liam, let's get some more chemicals.
走吧
Come on.
多年的化学污染已经彻底摧毁了她
Decades of pollutants have left her completely destroyed.
深表同情
我住在街那头
I live up the street,
听说了你家的事 请节哀顺变
and I heard about what happened here and your loss.
我只是想来悼念一下
I just wanted to offer my condolences.
里面有点钱 还有差不多五克粉
There's some money in here and around five grams.
你们可以卖♥♥了 也许能帮上忙
You guys could sell it and maybe it'll help
付葬礼或者其他什么费用
with the funeral expenses or whatever.
不需要 谢谢你的好意 请你离开
No, thank you. Please leave.
我就知道你能拿下这份工
I knew you'd get the job.
多谢你的推荐
Oh, yeah, thanks for the referral.
我还在摸索"男仆"的工作职责
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what a houseboy is,
不过报酬还是挺丰厚的
but, uh, the pay is cool.
我们姐妹会办最棒的派对
Our sorority throws the best parties.
-你会得到大量补贴金 -挺好
- Lots of fringe benefits. - All right, good to know.
你待会儿想要人陪吗
Hey, um, do you want any company later?
地下室有时很恐怖
It can get kind of creepy in the basement.
可以啊
Uh, yeah, yeah, I guess.
那行
Okay, cool.
好
Cool.
不好意思 有人在吗
Hello? Anybody here?
原来是我们家的大肚黛比
Well, if it isn't my knocked-up Deb.
真是意外的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
你给我发了短♥信♥ 让我回家
Oh, you texted me to come home.
我那尚未出世的孙儿还好吗
How's my unborn grandchild?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表