I thought she worked at Rush.
不是 是库克县监管所
No, Cook County Department of Corrections.
她毙了她老公
She shot her husband.
-你在疗养院工作过 -换便盆
- You worked at a nursing home. - Changing bedpans.
我从来没有接生过
I never delivered a damn baby!
我女儿就要生孩子了 你们这群动物
My daughter's having a baby, you animals!
我的意思不是 我说的动物不是
I don't mean-- not "animals" like
丛林动物 这跟种族没关系
jungle animals-- it's not a race thing.
我 行了
I--come on.
我的骨子里可没有种族歧视
I don't have a racist bone in my body.
为什么墙上挂了那么多毯子
Why are there blankets on the walls?
真是个好问题
That's an excellent question.
你知道吗 大家都以为泡沫隔音最好
You know, people think that the best way to trap sound
但那是个误解 崽子
is foam, but that's a misconception, dawg.
泡沫能抑制回声 但是它不能消除噪声
Foam prevents echo, but it don't stop noise.
在你面前的是9层16毫米厚的石膏板
You're looking at nine layers of 5/8 sheetrock,
和你用钱能买♥♥到的最好的玻璃纤维
plus the best fiberglass money can buy.
建材市场
Home Depot.
我最爱去了
That's my jam.
最后一步 挂上厚毯子
Final touch, thick blankets,
特别有效
which are surprisingly effective.
干什么特别有效
At what?
确保没人能听到你的尖叫
Making sure no one hears you screaming.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你没必要那样对我
You don't have to do that.
求求你
Please.
3500度
3,500 degrees.
能瞬间把你手指融化
Burns fingers right off.
我会弄到钱的 我会弄到钱的
I'll get the money. I will get the money.
想什么办法我也会做到 我会补偿你老大
Somehow, I'll do it, I'll make it right with your boss.
我会补偿他的
I'll make it right.
我能弥补这件事的 拜托 拜托
I can make it right-- come on, come on!
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on!
我能弄到鸦♥片♥
I can get opium!
很多鸦♥片♥
A lot of it.
她是要在餐桌上生孩子吗
Is she gonna have the baby on the table?
好的 救护车马上就到
All right, ambulance is on its way.
紧急状况:家中分娩
-上面说需要毛巾 -已经准备好了
- It says we need towels. - Already got 'em.
好的 把它们铺在下面去接那些...
Okay, okay, so put 'em under to catch all the...
-该死的 铺底下就对了 -该死
- Fuck, just put 'em under! - Shit.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的 我陪着你呢
It's gonna be okay. I'm right here.
我生孩子的时候 医生跟我说
When I was having my girls, the doc told me to do
短促呼吸3次加深呼吸1次 好吗
three quick pants and then one long blow, okay?
我陪你一起做 好吗
I'm gonna do it with you, okay?
我们得开始用力推了 好吗
We're gonna start pushing now, okay?
好吗 开始
All right? Here we go.
-好的 -用力
- All right. - And push!
用力 用力
Push, push, push.
用力 宝贝 用力
Push! Push, baby. Push!
不要停
Keep pushing!
把腿分开 宝贝
Open your legs, babe.
在哪
Which way?
这边
Over there.
你要敢跑 我就打断你的腿
You try to run, I'll break your legs.
孩子没事吧
Is the baby okay?
没事 她很好
Yeah. She's great.
是个女儿吗
She?
你太棒了 小黛
You did amazing, Debs.
上帝呀
Oh, my God.
我的女儿
My daughter.
她好胖
She's so big.
嗨 弗朗西丝
Hi, Frances.
认识我的声音吗
Do you recognize my voice?
弗朗西丝
Frances?
跟她爷爷的名字
After her grandfather.
弗兰克吗
Frank?
她好美
She's so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
到了
All right. All right.
看吧
See?
就我跟你说
I told you.
真是美啊
It's fucking beautiful.
等等 鸦♥片♥在哪
Wait, where's-- where's the opium at?
就在 眼前就是
It's he--it's right here.
我们要一堆花有什么用
What the fuck are we supposed to do with plants?
你以为鸦♥片♥是怎么来的
Where do you think opium comes from?
我又没造过鸦♥片♥
I never made the shit.
你得先收割
Well, you got to harvest it.
从我的仓库滚出去
Get the fuck out of my warehouse!
嘿 嘿 嘿 把枪放下
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, put the gun down,
老家伙
you grizzled-ass bitch!
这对你没好处
You don't want to do this.
你闯进了我的地盘
You're trespassing.
鸦♥片♥在哪 老家伙
Where's the opium, old man?
几个混小子就想吓住我
You punks don't scare me.
我可参加过溪生战役
I was at Khe Sanh.
倒霉的鸦♥片♥在哪
Where's the fucking opium?
别那么做
Don't do it.
弗兰克
Frank!
我们送她去医院
We'll take her to Rush.
我们马上就到 小黛
We'll be right behind you, Debs.
-我陪你 -不用了
- I'm coming too. - Uh, no. That's okay.
你不要我陪吗
You don't want me to come?
我想要 但你说的对
I-I do, but you were right.
这件事我必须自己面对
I need to do this on my own.
-黛比 我... -就我一个
- Debbie, I-- - It's just me.
抱歉 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第十集
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表