薰衣草和玫瑰花瓣
There's lavender and rose petals
伴着流水声
and the water sounds.
-那是什么 -丰产女神
- And what's that? - That is a fertility goddess.
这里没有阳气
No male energy here.
发电机在那边
Generator's over there.
那是温室
That's the greenhouse,
种植了足够过冬的萝卜和芜菁
grows enough carrots and turnips to last the winter.
而这是我们的肥料
And this is our compost pile.
土地都被冻结 能种植的土壤不多
Ground is frozen, so we don't have much soil.
好在这东西含氮量高
But this stuff is high in nitrogen
对作物有大大的好处
and great for the plants.
-拿着 -什么东西
- Here. - What's this?
要成为这里的一份子 你就要有所贡献
To be part of our community, you got to contribute.
不劳动就没饭吃 没暖取 人人都要动手
No work, no eat, no heat, right? So we all pitch in.
现在我们要翻动肥料让空气进去
And right now, we need to aerate the compost.
快啊 弗兰克
Go on, Frank.
插♥进♥去搅动就好 别乱爬肥料堆 孩子
Just jam it in and turn. Don't climb the compost, son.
老天 真难闻
Oh, Jesus. That is ripe.
剩菜和从公共厕所弄来的粪便的混合物
Vegetable scraps mixed with what we get from the latrine.
等等 你是说人拉的屎吗
Hold on. That's human shit?
我们称之为"黑金"
We call it "Black gold."
这就是午餐吃的蔬菜如此可口的原因
It's why the vegetables at lunch were so delicious.
你能去看下孩子吗
Can you check on the babies?
你没看见我正忙着洗杯子吗
Do you see me up to my elbows in dirty dishes?
斯维特拉娜去哪了 怎么回事
Well, where's Svetlana? Hey, hey, what's happening?
-我要搬去肯塔基州 -别 别走啊
- I move to Kentucky. - No. No, no, no. Don't do that.
我丈夫坐牢 我拿不到签证
I cannot get visa with my husband in prison.
很快他们就会来把我遣送回俄♥罗♥斯♥
Soon they come take me on a plane to Russia.
但是我不会在这儿 而是在肯塔基州
Except I'm not here; I'm in Kentucky.
我们肯定能解决这个问题的
But there has to be a way we can fix this.
好吧 要不然你跟米奇离婚
All right, what if you divorce Mickey
嫁给别人
and somebody else marries you?
比如酒吧里的人
Like one of these guys around here.
在座的谁愿意娶斯维特拉娜
Who here wants to marry Svetlana?
愿意
Yeah!
好吧 你们必须了解我的一切
Okay, you must learn everything about me,
接下来的两年里都要会见移♥民♥局的人
meet immigration officer for next two years,
跟我住一起 做♥爱♥还要付钱
live with me, and still pay for sex.
现在谁还愿意
Now who wants to?
好吧 我娶你
All right, so I'll marry you.
你搬来跟我们住 我来见那个
Yeah, you move in with us, and I'll meet with the USC guy
-移什么玩意的人 -你是不是忘了什么
- or whatever his name is. - Are you forgetting something?
-你已经结婚了 -该死
- You're still married. - Shit.
不是跟她 跟别的女人
N-not to her, to some other chick.
我没填离婚文件
I never filed divorce papers.
所以你们俩没结婚
So you two not married?
我们办了个婚礼 但是
We had a pretend wedding, but...
你俩什么意思
I'm not following.
在伊利诺伊州同性婚姻是合法的
Gay marriage is legal in Illinois.
什么 你要嫁给她
What? You marry her?
这我就不太确定了
Yeah, I don't know about that.
你说自己愿意娶 这又有什么区别
You said you'd do it. How is this any different?
好吧 你要是想这样
Well, all right, if that's what you want.
那好吧
Okay, I guess.
我前夫让我把订婚戒指还给他
M-my ex asked me to return the engagement ring,
那是家传戒指
which is a family heirloom.
但我当了 还没钱赎回来
Only I pawned it, and I can't afford to buy it back,
所以我的问题是 他能起诉我吗
so my question is, can he sue me?
你的前夫有律师吗
Does your ex have a lawyer?
名片挺贵 这是好兆头
Yeah, it's an expensive card. That's a good sign.
我们明天两点见面
Uh, we're meeting tomorrow at two.
我们同意一切从简
And we agreed to keep things sim--
等等 埃内斯托
Hold that thought. Ernesto!
律师 我们已经等了
女士 那位白人女士比你早到十分钟
而且她用美元而不是墨西哥粽子付钱
打这个电♥话♥ 把我明天下午两点的行程空出来
好的
Okay.
那是 我姐姐的孩子
That's, uh, my sister's kid.
她是个瘾君子 但那孩子还好
She's a crackhead, but he's okay.
我是说 我和我前夫同意
I was saying, m-me and my ex agreed
我们不要对方的东西
we wouldn't go after each other's stuff.
拿走自己的东西就此分道扬镳
Just leave with what we had coming in.
或是 或是 听我说
Or--or--or, hear me out,
你拿走你自己的东西
you leave with what you had,
但你还要拿走他的东西
but you also leave with what he had.
因为我 我其中一个客户的丈夫
The husband of one of my clients
现在睡在他妈家的沙发上
is on his mother's couch, thanks to me.
所以掂量下我每小时的要价和我们能
So weigh my hourly wage against what we can--
-这不是我想要的 -好吧
- It's not what I want. - Well, ye--
雪莉·克利夫顿在一号♥线
Shirley Klifton's on line one.
一号♥线 我们就这一条线
Line one? We only have one line.
克利夫顿女士 这里是里克·安纳卡西欧
Ms. Klifton, Rick Encarnacion here.
-我是菲奥娜·加拉雷斯的律师 -加拉格
- I represent Fiona Gallarez. - Gallagher.
加拉格 对
Gallagher, yeah.
她和你的客户古斯·芬德
She and, uh, your client Gus Pfender
正申请双方自愿离婚
are filing for a mutual divorce,
我想和你们交流一下
and I want to open up a line of communication.
还有你的客户想让我们归还订婚戒指
Also your client wants us to return the engagement ring,
但我们无法满足这一要求
but we won't be able to comply.
当然 他当时是自愿将戒指给她
Of course, he voluntarily gave her the ring
并没有期望返还补偿
without expectation of return compensation.
好的
Right.
你能送一份他所有资产的清单过来吗
Would you send over an itemized list of all his assets?
好的 我们明天见
Yeah. We'll see you tomorrow.
-怎么回事 -她是律师
- What happened? - She's a lawyer.
她能说什么 我不会担心的
What's she gonna say? I wouldn't worry about it.
你要资产清单
Wh--uh, you asked for a list of assets?
例行程序
It's routine.
但是
But, uh...
我们可以继续说
We can keep going,
或是明天再见面
or I can see you tomorrow.
但你要知道我按刻钟收费的
Just know that I bill on the quarter hour.
谁还没拿到支票
Who didn't get their check?
卡尔
Uh, Carl.
布巴
Bubba.
给你 麦尔斯
Here you go, Miles.
这是什么
Yo, what is this?
这是你头两天的工资
It's pay for your first two days.
两天就这点钱
This is for two days?
这是最低工资 工时都记在这
You make minimum wage. Here's hours logged.
去掉联邦扣缴所得税 医疗和社会保险
Subtract federal withholding, medicare, social security,
州伤残保险 州扣缴所得税还有商保
state disability, state withholding and insurance,
这就是净收入
voila, net total.
这点钱只够付来这的公交费
This barely covers the bus to get here.
瞎说
That's not true.
好吧 好像是那么回事
Oh, yeah, I guess that's...almost true.
但我有什么办法 这工作就这么烂
What can I say? It's a shitty job.
况且你又没死 也没坐牢
Meanwhile, you're not dead. You're not in prison.
这不是挺好的
So there's an upside.
这是你们要的新奥尔良飓风酒
And I got a couple of New Orleans Hurricane shots for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的 这是我的
One for you and one for me.
你脸上抹的是什么玩意
Hell did you put on your face?
姑娘们给我弄的
The girls did it.
她们说这是水溶性颜料
You know, they said it was water-soluble,
但我尝试用水洗 却洗不掉
but I-I tried to wash it off my hands. It won't come off.
别用那鬼东西碰我
Don't even touch me with that shit.
那个就是你说的男人婆吗
Hey, is that the, uh, girl who looks like a dude?
不 他是货真价实的男人
No, that's an actual dude.
那个男人婆有胡子
Uh, the girl dude, she has a mustache.
-谁找我 -曼迪
- Yeah, who is this? - Mandy.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表