伙计们 这位是伊恩
Hey, guys, this is Ian.
那边的是J.R. 斯塔布斯 亚当 凯勒布
That's J.R., Stubbs, Adam, Caleb,
好莱坞 还有 那位是达米安
Hollywood, and, uh, that's Damian.
那个是巴特
Oh, and that's Bart.
那是你吗
That you?
对 和我丈夫菲尔还有我们的两个孩子
Yeah, with my husband Phil and our two kids.
-真棒 -你叫什么来着
- Nice. - Hey, what's the name again?
伊恩 谢谢
Ian, thanks.
凯勒布不是在这就是在他的雕刻工作室
When Caleb's not here, he's in his sculpture studio.
那个雕塑就是他的作品
He made that one right there.
真牛啊
Awesome.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我该是个清洁工吧
I guess I'm a janitor.
我♥干♥过那活
Ooh, I had that gig.
糟透了
It sucked.
是啊
Yeah.
你让人参观你的工作室吗
You ever let anyone visit your studio?
只要有人想去我都欢迎
I would if anyone cared.
就在机场旁边
It's right by the airport.
看着挺有意思
Looks interesting.
是吗
You think?
《遗失的信仰与<第二性>》 海伦娜·鲁尼恩
在西蒙娜·德·波伏娃于1949年
With publication in 1949 of her seminal text,
发行的开创性著作《第二性》中
"The Second Sex," Simone de Beauvoir
她颠覆了西方世界中
redefined the semiotics of femininity
对于女性学的定义
throughout the western world.
但她丧失信仰与后期提出革命性论点之间
What has not been explored is the relationship
到底有何关系 还从未被探讨过
between her loss of faith and subsequent revolutionary views.
莉莲·玛丽·蒙特修女是波伏娃曾经
Sister Lillian Marie Montreau was a nun at the convent school
所就读修道院学校的一名修女 而正是蒙特修女
that de Beauvoir attended, and it was Montreau
帮助波伏娃攻克其理论...
who helped Simone grapple with the theories that--
-不好意思 -请讲
- I'm sorry. - Yes?
您是说蒙特修女对理论形成有关键影响吗
Are you saying Montreau was a formative influence?
我没有让修女抢走波伏娃功劳的想法
Without taking credit away from de Beauvoir,
是的 我就是这个意思
yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
那你读过她们的往来信件吗
And you've read the letters?
她们的往来信件并未保存下来
We don't have any surviving correspondence between them,
但我做了大量研究 关于她们的时代...
but I've done extensive research on their time--
我们有保存这些信件
We--we do have letters.
那我一定会知道
I'd be aware.
数周前被一名遗产受托人发现
Discovered a few weeks ago by an estate trustee.
保存在洛约拉大学
We have them at Loyola.
你自己去判断吧
Judge for yourself,
但我认为信件内容与你所主张的观点相悖
but I think they prove the opposite of what you're asserting.
很期待能读到这些信件
I look forward to reading them.
与此同时 我们至少拥有第三方证据...
In the meantime, we have at least tertiary evidence that--
抱歉 我也不想找你的茬
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be an asshole here.
-请说 -蒙特修女
- Yes. - It's in the letters.
在这些信件中所表露出的世界观十分狭隘
Montreau had a very narrow world view,
尤其是在顺从父权社会这一现实上
specifically regarding acceptance of patriarchal realities.
是吗
Really?
正相反 波伏娃重新审视并随后提出
If anything, the reconceived semiotics of "The Second Sex"
《第二性》中的符号♥学说 以反对某位以加深
were formulated later, in opposition to a colleague
传统性别二元化观念为使命的旧日同僚
whose work reinforced traditional gender binaries.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
好的 那么...
Okay. So...
我只有一个钟头 然后我得去找斯维特拉娜
I only got an hour, then I got to meet Svetlana
打探一下敌情
to check out the competition.
-那家店是 -"公共厕所"
- Which is? - Public Restroom.
那店就叫这名儿 他们还供应西班牙小吃
That's what it's called and they serve tapas.
谁会去个叫"厕所"的地方
I mean, who goes to a place called Restroom
然后说"我觉得我想点些吃的"
and is like, "you know what? I think I want to order some food"?
等等 是 我在听
Hold on, hold on. Yeah, I'm here.
当然
Sure.
十分感谢你的鼎力相助 彼得
Thank you so much for all your help, Peter.
我会告诉你事情的进展
I'll let you know how it goes.
-我靠 -通过了吗
- Holy shit. - It came through?
预批准了高达10万美元的贷款
Pre-certified for a mortgage loan of up to $100,000.
那些银行家从次贷危机什么的里头
Did those bankers not learn anything
一丁点教训都没学到吗
from that mortgage crisis bullshit?
无意冒犯 但居然把那么多钱贷给你
I mean, no offense, but giving that kind of money to you?
就是 感谢苍天还有肖恩的帮忙
Totally. And thank God for Sean.
是他催促我去贷款的
He was the one who pushed me to get this loan.
除去吸毒那码子事他就像个超人
Aw, he's like Superman, except for the whole junkie thing.
他知道古斯那戒指的事吗
Does he know about Gus's ring?
他知道戒指的存在 但不知道我要去当了它
Well, he knows that it exists, but not that I'm pawning it.
看看
Let's see.
我试着对古斯生气
You know, I've been trying to, like, get angry at Gus,
想他写的那首关于我的恶毒的歌♥
thinking about that bitchy song that he wrote about me,
但不管怎么看 我这才下作
but anyway you look at it, this is shitty.
这是他外婆的戒指吗
It belonged to his grandmama?
是 他去世的外婆
Yeah, his dead grandma.
好像还有故事
And there's some story,
说是她和这枚戒都是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
like she survived the Holocaust with it,
她把戒指藏在她的淫穴
like in her cooch.
-啥 -是啊 是挺不得了
- What? - Yeah, it's something intense.
仙去外婆的淫穴戒指
Well, you should get extra
你最好当个好价钱
for dead grandma's cooch ring.
我拿去估过价了
I had it appraised.
那人说这值7000美元
The guy said it's worth $7,000.
7...
Seven--
7000 你开玩笑吧
Seven grand, are you serious?
去他妈的古斯外婆吧
Fuck Gus's dead grandmama.
赶紧卖♥♥了买♥♥你的房♥子去
Go on and buy your house.
你站这儿干什么
Yo, what are you doing?
帮尼克叔叔打下手
Helping Uncle Nick.
谁让你那样喊他了 快给我滚
Don't call him that. Get the fuck out of here.
他是个白人至上的纳粹分子
He's a white supremacist Nazi.
你给我记好咯
You remember that.
他屁都不懂
He don't know shit.
我去了趟车管局
I went to the DMV.
说我年龄太小还不能申请驾照
I'm not old enough to get my license,
但你可以
but you are,
所以我拿了这些资料来给你准备考试
so I got these for you to study up on the test.
你可以等小多练完橄榄球以后
You can score wheels, pick up shorty
开车送她来这里
after soccer practice, pull up.
她肯定会惊呼"靠"
She'll be like, "Damn."
我不想去考试
Don't want to take a test.
我只想要我的自行车
I just want my bike.
伙计 你跟这自行车是搞什么飞机
Man, what's with you and this bike anyway?
我9岁的时候 别的孩子都有自行车
When I was nine years old, other kids had bikes.
我就跟我爸说我也想要一辆
I told my pops I wanted one.
结果他揍了我一顿
He beat on me.
后来我弄到钱了
But I got the money.
存了1年 终于存够钱了
Took me a year. I got it.
买♥♥了辆跟这一模一样的自行车
A bike just like this one.
才拥有它一天
Had it for one day
就被我老爸拿去换毒品了
before pops traded it for a rock.
靠
Shit.
修理了我爸 也因此被关进监狱
They locked me up for what I did to him.
我在里面的时候 他们问我
When I'm inside, they asked me,
"你想家吗"
"You homesick?"
我说"不想"
I'd say, "No.
"我只想要我的自行车"
I just want my bike."
1900块
1,900.
这可值7000块
It's worth seven grand.
我只出1900
I'm offering 1.9.
6000块
Six grand.
1.9.
这他妈算哪门子砍价
Fuck kind of negotiation is that?
那老娘走了
Then I'm leaving.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表