让那些五颜六色的各人种小朋友
and those Crayola-colored kids out there
可以一起上学
to go to school together.
这都没关系
It--it doesn't matter anyway.
很快 就不存在什么犹太人或雅利安人
Pretty soon, there's not gonna be any Jew or Aryan
印度教♥徒♥或穆♥斯♥林♥或墨西哥人或黑人
or Hindu or Muslim or Mexican or Blacks.
只会剩下有钱人
There's just gonna be the rich
和穷光蛋
and the fucked,
我的孙子已经是穷光蛋中的一员了
and our grandson is already one of the fucked.
所以至少让这孩子
So at least let the boy express
表达他能理解的落后思想
the degenerate ideas he can actually comprehend,
而这 我崇尚多元文化朋友们
and that, my multicultural friends,
才叫人人拥有自♥由♥与正义
is liberty and justice for all.
要不然我们就联♥系♥检察长和美国公民自♥由♥协会
Or we could call the attorney general and the ACLU.
抱歉 也许我早该先说这个的
I'm sorry, I probably should have started with that.
我叫玛里琳 姐妹会舍监
I'm Marilyn, the sorority housemother.
你是托莉亚推荐的男孩
You're the young man Toria recommended.
是 是的 她 她说你们的厨房♥
Yeah, yeah, she--she said you might need some help
需要帮手
in the kitchen.
还有浴室 洗衣房♥ 公共区域都需要
And the bathroom, laundry room, common areas,
不时杀个虫子
occasionally killing a bug,
擅长用个锤子
maybe being handy with a hammer.
-你可以吗 -当然可以
- You think you can handle that? - Sure, yeah.
不过她说提供住宿的
Uh, she said it came with housing, though.
我需要个住的地方
I-I need a place to crash.
地下室有个房♥间和浴室
There's a room and a shower
你可以在那睡
in the basement where you can sleep.
你不允许使用楼上的卫生间
Now, you are not allowed to use the bathroom
这条规定很严格
on the upper levels; that is a strict policy.
-明白了吗 -明白 抱歉问下
- Understood? - Yea--uh, sorry.
那个房♥间 是在这栋房♥子里的吗
The room, though, it's here in the house?
是的 包一日三餐
Yeah, and three squares a day.
我们急需人手
We're backed up for rush,
如果今天你就能开工 你就被录用了
so if you can start today, you're hired.
当然 不 我能 我能立刻开工
Yeah, no, I can-- I can start immediately.
搬进来吧 午饭见
Get settled in. We'll see you at lunch.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你是ΓΔΡ的新男仆了
You're the new houseboy of Gamma Delta Rho.
太棒了
Great.
我们有张大床 真好
We got a king-size bed. Sweet.
我们可以拿点这个
Ooh, you know what, we should take some of these
等下再让旅馆多送点上来
and then call down for some more later.
你觉得这是什么 尿还是精
What do you think, piss or jizz?
应该两者皆有
Mm, probably A and B.
精尿混合物
Some R. Kelly freaky combo shit.
你什么时候打包这个的
When'd you pack that?
在网上订下住这里的时候
When I Yelped this place.
你还带了那些玩意儿
What, you packed those too?
自己动手 烦恼没有
DIY, bitches.
不管什么东西在这儿孵出了什么
Whatever animal hatched up in this piece
都要来个香薰治疗了
is about to get aroma therapied.
行了 亲爱的
All right, baby, look,
从现在开始 你整个人要放松下来
from here on out, it is total relaxation for you.
好吗 求你了
Okay? Please.
让我来处理所有事
Let me take care of everything else.
-行吗 -当然了 亲爱的
- You promise? - Of course, baby.
-好的 -现在我们一起去楼下的酒吧
- Okay. - Now, let's go down to the bar.
他们日落前提供特♥价♥酒水
They got drink specials
免费的迷你热狗
and free mini hot dogs
还有香辣鸡翅
and spicy wings until sundown.
你为什么总是什么都知道
How do you always know everything?
-天呐 他真可爱 -他好帅
- Oh, my God, he's cute. - He's so hot.
给我和这位女士来两杯啤酒
Two mugs for me and the lady
给那个白♥痴♥来杯汽水
and a soda for the retard.
庆祝我在教育民♥主♥上取得的胜利
Celebrating a victory in educational democracy.
民♥主♥还是滚吧
Democracy can suck my ass.
该死的奥巴马医改通过了
Fucking Obamacare wins
保险公♥司♥还是在坑你
and the insurance companies still dick ya.
有趣的仪式 我能问下是为了什么吗
Interesting ritual. For what, might I ask?
给口腔消毒
I make sterile for mouth.
汤米牙齿坏了
Tommy's got some rot teeth.
这里的恐怖小店店主要为我剔除它们
Little shop of horrors here is gonna remove 'em for me.
《恐怖小店》1960年的一部电影
告诉我 这个我为之调酒的吉普赛女人是谁
Tell me, who is this thick gypsy woman I make drinks for?
同志们 俄♥国♥妞 那个南方辣妹
Fellas and Russian, that southern fried pork chop
是我没能留住的最棒的炮♥友♥
is the finest fuck I ever let get away.
千万种感觉在那尘世般的身体里散开
The sensations folded in that earthly body are aplenty.
给自己找了个真正的南方小鸡 弗兰克
Got yourself a real Dixie Chick, huh, Frank?
南方小鸡 女子乐队
她对我像对待王室一样
Woman knows how to treat a fella like royalty.
如果不是她 我家将会一片混乱
If not for her, anarchy would rule in my house.
她是我在这里生存下去的关键
She's the key to my survival around here.
不能让她溜走
Can't let this one slip away.
去拿下她 种马
Go get 'em, stud.
给你的
For the lady.
老弗 我不得不说
Frankie, I have to tell you.
今天你在学校表现得真棒
You were pretty fantastic at the school today.
释放出了你的动物本能
Your animal instincts came out.
让我下面都湿了
Got me all moist in the thighs.
嗯 我们是出色的灵长类动物二人组 对吧
Yeah, we make a fine pair of primates, don't we?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们在一起明明很糟 老弗
We're terrible together, Frankie.
怎么能这么说呢
Whyever would you say such a thing?
我企图用车门撞你的头
I tried to smash your head in the car door,
不是一次 而是两次
not once but twice.
还记得吗
You remember?
隐约记得
Vaguely.
而你跟所有人说我不过是那家
And you told everybody I was nothing but a good fuck
洗衣店里的洗衣机上的好炮♥友♥
on the washing machine at the Laundromat.
这是断章取义
Taken out of context.
更别提在我告诉你
Not to mention the fact that you split
我怀上了我们精神错乱的女儿
after I told you that I was knocked up
之后你就一走了之
with our psychopath daughter.
萨咪从来就不合适抚养那孩子
Sammi has never been fit to raise that boy,
一定程度上得怪你
and you're partly to blame.
她没有得到你的关爱
She's your neglected seed.
我现在成熟了
I'm more mature now.
年龄是爱最好的精炼厂
Age is love's best refinery.
再给我一次机会让我补正
Give me a second chance to get it right.
在生态村里 老弗 我是疗愈者
Back in the Eco Village, Frankie, I'm the healer.
哪里最需要我 我就去哪
I have to go where I'm needed most.
你的疗愈能力能在这里创造奇迹
Your healing powers could work wonders around here.
事实上 我知道谁正好
As a matter of fact, I know the perfect person
需要你的帮助
who could use your help.
我有跟你提到我大肚子的未成年女儿吗
Have I mentioned to you my impregnated teenage daughter?
你有个怀了孕的女儿
You have a pregnant daughter?
没错
As a matter of fact.
我能失陪下吗
Would you excuse me for one second?
得去看看那个可怜的家伙
Got to check on the poor thing.
只有我陪伴她度过
I'm all she's got to get her through
这段无比困惑的时期
this very confusing time.
快 我需要借用下电♥话♥
Quick, I got to borrow a phone.
2块 我就借你手♥机♥
$2, I loan you cell.
就发一条短♥信♥ 至于吗
For one lousy text message? Come on.
-好吧 那就20 -搞错没有
- Fine, $20. - Oh, come on.
你真是个模范 黛比
You're such a role model, Debbie.
你决定自己抚养小孩很鼓舞人心
Your decision to raise a child on your own is inspiring.
我
Me?
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
我18岁的时候都没有你
I didn't have half the strength at 18
一半勇敢
that you have.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表