She was my soul mate.
她估计就是为了甩掉你才自杀的
She probably killed herself just to get away from you.
能不能借我五块钱
Can I borrow five bucks?
不能
No.
-小黛呢 -你要干什么
- Debs? - For what?
我想在神坛前
I--I want to light a candle for Bianca
给比安卡点一支蜡烛
at the foot of the blessed.
不借
No.
我希望有一天 你们姐俩能感受到
I hope someday you two have the precious gift
我对那位年轻美丽的女子的爱
of feeling what I felt for that beautiful young woman...
然后 那份爱将被上帝无情的夺走
...and then to have that love stolen cruelly from you
到那个时候 你们也许就会知道
by a pitiless God, and then maybe, just maybe,
今天你们这样冷酷地对待
you'll remember this day and your father's anguish
失去挚爱 需要被家人温暖的父亲
and you'll be ashamed of the lack of compassion
是多么地可耻
you showed him in his time of need.
我爱你 我的巧克力小香蕉
I love you, my little brown banana.
希望你知道
I just want you to know.
不知道在我用碎啤酒瓶
I don't know how much more of that I can take
切断他的大动脉前我还能忍♥多久
before I stab him in the neck with a broken beer bottle.
-你傻笑个什么劲 -我开心
- What are you smiling about? - I'm happy.
-开心不行吗 -这事不行
- Can't I be happy? - No, not about this.
这事没有任何值得你开心的理由
There's absolutely no reason to be happy about this.
嗑药
Drugs.
-你磕药了吗 -才没有
- Are you high? - No.
操
Fuck.
你从哪里搞来的
Where did you get that?
卡尔的枕头下面
From Carl's pillow.
说不准什么地方还藏了个管状炸♥弹♥
Probably has a pipe bomb stashed in there somewhere too.
这周末我们该去看看他
We should go visit him this weekend.
-免了 谢谢 -为什么
- No, thank you. - Why not?
-有事 -什么事
- Busy. - Doing what?
过远离我那在枕头下藏弹簧小刀的
Living my life away from my degenerate criminal brother
堕落囚犯弟弟的生活
who keeps a switchblade in his pillow.
快 该上班了
Go. Work.
不能再迟到了
Can't be late again.
准备好了吗 小黛
You ready, Debs?
来
Come on.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
黛比
Debbie.
我爱你
I love you.
只是希望你知道
I just want you to know
我真的 真的很爱你
I really, really love you.
你不是说会设闹钟吗
I thought you were gonna set the alarm.
没设 骗你的
No, I lied.
-我有课 -我也有
- I have a class. - Yeah, me too.
法兰克福学派的新马♥克♥思♥主义
Neo-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School,
阿多诺和弗洛姆
Adorno and Fromm.
我喜欢阿多诺
I love Adorno.
你连阿多诺是谁都不知道
You don't even know who Adorno was.
西奥多·阿多诺
Theodoro Adorno,
《否定辩证法》
Negative Dialectics,
《最低限度的道德》
Minima Moralia.
阿多诺通过克尔凯郭尔和胡塞尔的研究
Now, Adorno advanced a dialectical conception
批判了
of natural history
相伴而生的本体论和经验主义
that critiqued the twin temptations
推动了辨证的历史观
of ontology and empiricism
与自然观的发展
through studies of Kierkegaard and Husserl.
你竟然记住了
You remembered that.
我有一个好老师
I had an excellent professor.
别走
No, stay.
我可不想成为你学术大道上的拦路石
I can't be responsible for impeding your academic growth.
尤恩斯教授不管的
Professor Youens won't care.
课上到一半他才来
He doesn't show up half the time.
那你来教
Well, then you teach.
这就是助教的作用
That's what teacher's assistants are for.
给缺席教授当备胎
What, to fill in for absent professors?
给都不听课的经济专业学生
To teach survey courses to business majors
上概况
who don't give a damn.
他不教概况的
Oh, he doesn't teach survey courses.
他给物理专业教应用数学
Applied mathematics and particle dynamics
和质点力学
for physics majors.
他早饭还喝酒吗
He still drinking his breakfast?
不喝了 不过经常早上起来还是醉醺醺的
No, he's usually still hammered from the night before.
两个流体力学学生
You know, two fluid dynamics majors
把他告到系主任那去了
reported him to the Dean.
估计他要被炒了
Think he's gonna get himself fired.
他不会被炒的
Oh, nobody's firing Dr. Youens.
他是美国国家科学院院士
He's a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
菲尔兹奖 国际数学界的最高奖项
四次当选菲尔兹奖候选人
He's been short-listed for the Fields Prize four times.
更不用说他课上教的课本
Not to mention he literally wrote the textbook
就是他写的
he teaches from.
今晚我能过去吗
Hey, can I come over tonight?
不行
No.
为什么
Why?
有事要忙
I'm busy.
忙什么
Doing what?
加拉格
Gallagher.
在这
Here.
你也要来
You're coming?
-你不想让我陪着吗 -不想
- You don't want me to? - Not really.
可以吗 她才十五岁
Is that okay? She's only 15.
这是你女儿的决定
It's your daughter's choice.
-是妹妹 -是姐姐
- Sister. - Sister.
谢了 我自己可以的
Thanks, but I'll be okay.
好吧 我在这里等你
Great. I'll just wait here.
小凯
Kev.
小凯
Kev.
怎么了
What?
开门
Door.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
宝贝儿 继续睡
Baby, go back to sleep.
只不过有蠢货在外面敲门
It's just some idiot pounding on the door.
操 来了
Shit, I'm coming!
-早上好 -妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
- Oh, good morning. - Holy shit.
这么狂按门铃干什么 有人死了吗
What is with the doorbell? Somebody dying?
这里有张请♥愿♥书需要你签字
We have a petition for you to sign.
我们正在集体签名
We are collecting signatures to force the police
要求警♥察♥处理噪音
to do something about the noise.
什么噪音
What noise?
-你听不到吗 -每天早上都有
- You don't hear that? - Every morning?
-我们好好跟他交涉过 -请求了无数次
- We've asked him nicely. - Begged numerous times.
我们也报♥警♥了
We've called the police.
这里是贫民窟
It's the ghetto.
贫民窟的噪音多得是
Lots of noises in the ghetto.
机关枪声 人们的求饶声
Automatic gunfire, people begging for their lives.
这里不是贫民窟 是我们的家
Okay, it's not the ghetto; it's our home,
那个土耳其混♥蛋♥是故意的
and that Turkish idiot is doing this on purpose
-因为我们要求他... -有礼貌地要求
- because we asked... - Asked nicely.
把那台生锈的车和烂掉的沙发
...that he remove that rusting car
从院子里搬走
and rotting sofa from his yard.
首先 亚尼斯不是土耳其人
Well, first of all, Yanis isn't Turkish.
他是希腊人
He's Greek
或者阿尔巴尼亚人什么的
or Albanian or something,
那台车是福特法尔兰 他想把它修好
and that's a Ford Fairlane he's trying to fix up.
怎么了
What is going on?
她们想让亚尼斯清理院子
They want Yanis to clean up his yard.
还有停止用摩托车制♥造♥噪音
And stop the motorcycle noise.
他们想让我们在请♥愿♥书上签字
They have a petition they want us to sign.
-什么 -签这里
- A what? - Sign here.
我跟亚尼斯很熟
Look, I know Yanis pretty well.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表