Uh, 200 each.
-要4张吗 -是的 4张
- Four? - Right, four.
付现还是刷♥卡♥
Cash or credit?
刷♥卡♥
Uh, Visa.
我的随身宝
Never leave home without it.
谢谢 皮尔斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Pierce.
处理中
不记得这张卡的限额还剩多少了
I can't remember how much credit I have available on this card.
可能还有几笔卡债没还
My last payment might not have cleared yet.
支付成功
等等
Oh! You know what?
忘了我那几个外甥了
I--ah, I forgot my nephews.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我再去拿2张
I'm gonna get two more.
你好 我是阿隆索女士
Hi, I'm Ms. Alonso
库克县公设辩护人
from the Cook County Public Defender's Office.
是你今天传讯的辩护律师
I've been assigned to represent you at your arraignment today.
你以前被传讯过吗
Have you been through this before?
有 小时候
Yeah, as a kid.
你是大学的学生吗
Were you a student at the university?
是的
Yeah.
你家人能支付得起律师费用吗
Can your family afford to supply you with an attorney?
你打电♥话♥问过他们了吗
Well, did you call them? Ask them?
没有 我...
No, my, um,
我姐明天结婚
my sister's getting married tomorrow.
他们有别的事要操心
You know, they have other shit to worry about.
校警没受伤
Yeah, well, the campus cop wasn't hurt,
所以法庭很有可能允许保释
so the court will likely set bail.
你或者你的家人能出得起保释金吗
Can you or your family afford bail?
给你家人打电♥话♥ 菲利普
Call your family, Philip.
让他们给你出保释金
Tell them to help you set bail
这样你就能离开这鬼地方了
so you can get the hell out of this place.
未知来电
伊恩
Hey, yo, Ian.
蛋好了
Eggs.
-真香 -谢谢
- Smells good. - Thanks.
你电♥话♥响了
Your phone was ringing.
你今天准备干什么
What are you up to today?
搞套礼服
Uh, I got to get a tux,
看看能不能找个工作
see if I can find a job.
没留信息
Didn't leave a message.
所以你就这样放弃了
So, you just going to give up?
放弃什么
Give up what?
急救员
Your EMT gig.
是他们炒了我
I got fired.
-那就申诉 -我在申请表上撒谎了
- So fight it. - I lied on my application.
对 因为他们那些问题全是狗屁
Yeah, because what they asked you was bullshit.
可说谎就是说谎了
Still lied.
他们不想要我
They don't want me there,
我也不想在不欢迎我的地方工作
and I don't want to work someplace I'm not wanted.
你想去哪儿找
Where are you gonna look?
想看看能不能再回学校工作
Figured I'd see if I can get my job back at the university.
当清洁工吗
As a janitor?
你♥他♥妈♥可是个急救员
You're a fucking EMT.
我他妈是个躁郁症患者好吗
I'm fucking bipolar, okay?
没人希望一个比他们要救的疯子
Nobody wants an EMT who's crazier
还疯的家伙当急救员
than the nutcases they have to treat.
你在自怨自艾
You're feeing sorry for yourself.
成熟点
Grow up.
人人有本难念的经
Everybody has shit they have to deal with.
要勇于突破
Just push past it.
勇于突破
Push past it?
你以为是耐克广♥告♥词吗
What, did you get that from a Nike ad?
我得去上班了
I got to get to work.
你走的时候记得关灯
Turn off the lights when you go.
昨天你有一个忘关了
You forgot one yesterday.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
卡尔
Carl.
我来接多米尼克上学
I'm here to pick Dominique up for school.
-我能进去吗 -不行
- May I come in? - No.
小多 你的白人小男友来了
Dom. Your white boy's here.
我决定听从您的建议
I decided to take up on your advice
多在家里帮忙
and help more around the house.
我今早熨了自己的衬衫
I ironed my own shirt this morning.
枪不错 先生
Nice gun, sir.
配枪 西格绍尔226
Cross draw. Sig Sauer 226?
你挺懂枪啊
You know your guns.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
不是夸你 小子
Wasn't a compliment, son.
多米尼克
Dominique.
很激动今晚能和您一起看球赛 先生
I'm excited about watching the game with you tonight, sir.
-什么玩意 -是的
- You what? - Yeah.
我邀请了卡尔今晚和我们一起看德保罗的比赛
I invited Carl to watch the DePaul game with us tonight.
-我告诉过你了 -不 你没有
- I told you. - No, you didn't.
我说了 你从来不听而已
Yes, I did. You just never listen.
放学后你来接我们
You're picking us up after school,
之后我们去为明天的婚礼买♥♥条裙子
then we're going to buy a dress for the wedding tomorrow,
然后回家一起看球赛
then come home and watch the game together.
爱你 老爸
Love you, Daddy.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
是我 弗兰克
It's me, Frank.
我们在轻轨上见过
From the El.
剩下的准备好了
I got the rest.
剩下的什么
Rest of what?
那个
The...
剩下的钱
the rest of the money
你说过要帮我做件事的
for you to take care of that thing?
记得吗
You know?
我们在火车上谈的那件事
The thing we talked about on the train?
那天晚上
The other night?
什么
What?
我付了一千块定金
I gave you a thousand down.
我把你做完事后付的一千块带来了
I've got the extra thousand for when you do the thing.
你看 我带了
Oh, and look. I've got, um--
带了这些
I've got these.
这些是
These are, uh--
这些是
These are--
你能 你能等一下吗
Will you-- will you just hold on?
布鲁诺 等下
Bruno, wait.
布鲁诺 等下 等等
Bruno, hold up. Wait.
你♥他♥妈♥能等下吗
Will you fucking wait?
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
我带了代金卡
Okay, I got, um, gift cards.
货真价实
They're good as gold.
无法追踪
Untraceable.
我希望我们能
I was hoping we could, uh,
也许能加快下速度
maybe speed things up a little bit?
今天就动手
Do it today?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, pal.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你什么 我们说好的
You what? We have a deal.
-说好做什么 -说好做什么
- A deal for what? - A deal for what.
我♥操♥
Fucking ki--
说好你去杀了我女儿的混♥蛋♥未婚夫啊 傻♥逼♥
For you to kill my daughter's asshole of a fiancé, fuckhead.
杀人啊
Killing someone.
那肯定是违法行为
Pretty sure that would be illegal.
怎么 你小子想耍我吗
What, are you trying to rip me off?
你已经被耍了 白♥痴♥
I already did, you moron.
你♥他♥妈♥惹错人了 混♥蛋♥
You picked the wrong guy to fuck with, asshole.
那你去找警♥察♥
You go to the cops.
告诉他们你蓄谋在你女儿婚礼的前一天
Tell 'em you tried to arrange a hit on your daughter's fiancé,
干掉她的未婚夫 但你被人耍了
day before the wedding, but you got ripped off.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表