Oh, yeah? What people? The lesbians?
你把消音器从车子上卸下来了吗
Did you take the muffler off the bike?
我告诉你 小凯
Let me tell you something, Kev.
这些死拉拉不能对我
These dykes can't tell
亚尼斯·格利高里·帕帕蒂阿姆安鲍斯勒斯
Yanis Gregorian Papadiamantopoulos
指手画脚 明白吗
what to do, okay?
她们老是在抱怨
They're always complaining.
抱怨我的院子 栅栏
Always complaining about my yard, my fence,
我房♥子的颜色 我的狗叫了
the color of my house, my dogs barking.
她们还报♥警♥
They're calling the cops.
这些有钱的死拉拉
These rich lesbo bitches
总是喜欢跟每个人都过不去
always up in everybody's business!
亚尼斯 她们的性取向跟你
Yanis, what does their sexual orientation have to do
卸消音器这事有什么关系
with you taking the muffler off the bike?
小凯 我的斗牛犬能分辨出
Kev, my pit bulls can tell when a vagina
谁的阴♥道♥没有被鸡♥巴♥操过
hasn't had a cock in it, okay?
所以它们才叫
That's why they bark.
听着 我也知道她们很烦人
Look, I know they're a pain in the ass,
但是我们得想办法和睦相处
but we need to figure out a way to get along.
"我们得想..."
"Oh, we got to figure out"--
我在这房♥子里住了26年
Twenty-six years I've been in this house.
26年啊 小凯
Twenty-six years, Ke--
我在这房♥子里第一次操妹子
I fucked my first girl in that house!
我娘死在厕所里 就死在这房♥子里
My mom died on the toilet! Dead in that house!
从没听见有谁抱怨过 从来没有
Never any complaints from anybody! Ever!
她们再敢报♥警♥
They call the cops one more time,
我会冲过去干翻那几个拉拉
I'm gonna go over there, I'm gonna rape fucked
把她们干直了 跪求我亚尼斯的大屌♥
the dyke out of them until they are begging for more Yanis!
是个女的都跪求我亚尼斯的大屌♥
All women beg for more Yanis.
提莫夫人 你穿这颜色真好看
That's a great color on you, Mrs. Timor.
很衬你眼睛的颜色
Really brings out your eyes.
我给你们续杯
Let me refill that.
你们可以带回工地去
You can take it back to the site.
悠着点 妹子 你再这样
Slow down, girl, you're gonna
我们店就再也不是"屌♥丝小店"了
ruin our reputation as a greasy spoon.
这些你会收钱吗
You gonna charge them for that?
免费续杯 不是吗
Free refills, right?
我要你小费的一半
I want to get half your tip.
我还想要匹小马作为圣诞节礼物呢
And I want a pony for Christmas,
但那有可能吗
but I ain't gonna get it.
能让你弟弟动作快点吗
Can you get your brother to hurry up?
他黏在桌子上的工夫 连树都蹿高了
I've seen trees grow faster than he's bussing that table.
你得动作麻利点
Hey, you need to pick up the pace a bit.
又没人等着 不是什么大事
Nobody's waiting. It's not a big deal.
是大事 老板看着你呢
It is a big deal. The boss is watching.
奥蒂斯 站住
Otis, stop!
等我抓住你 你♥他♥妈♥就完了
It'll be fucking worth it if I gotta catch you.
该死 奥蒂斯
Damn it, Otis!
Boombox - "Showboat"
♪There's a church on my hill, got a brand new choir♪
站住 不许动
Stop! Hold it right there!
♪Got a big bell tower and it's burnin' hot fire♪
♪The graveyard's empty and the book's been closed♪
♪Don't pass the plate, just put down the rose♪
♪The baby's in the cradle rockin' to and fro♪
放开我
Get off me!
♪Gonna get out the valley so the shadow don't grow♪
♪And if that brand new choir don't sing♪
放开我
Get off me!
♪I'm gonna get that baby a bell to ring♪
放开我 该死的条子
Get the fuck off me, you pigs!
看来我们店还是那个屎坑
Guess our reputation as a shithole is still safe.
伊恩 拿块抹布
Ian, why don't you take your rag
把玻璃上的血和鼻涕都擦干净
and wipe that blood and snot off the window?
看来我得找个新的大堂经理了
Looks like I'm gonna need a new assistant manager.
♪Well look what's going down the river now♪
♪Big steam whistle gonna blow, man, blow♪
♪Look what's going down the river now♪
♪Let the wheels stop turning, let the anchors go♪
♪Show boat, pretty boat, stop a while♪
♪Make a little music for the baby to smile♪
♪Show boat, slow boat, you and me♪
♪Gonna sail on down to the shiny sea♪
♪They go down the fields to the sandy shore♪
♪Lay down the plough, leave the milk in the cow♪
♪They go down from the fields to the sandy shore♪
♪Just to look at what's going down the river now♪
♪Master's in the cabin with his head hung low♪
♪The tide's been a-turning but the boat won't go♪
♪Hit rock bottom, left high and dry♪
♪Down in the delta where the river runs high♪
如果是男孩就叫本吧
I love Ben for a boy.
女孩就叫凯瑟琳
Or Catherine, depending.
如果是双胞胎 这两个名字就都能用上了
Or both if we have twins!
我真心觉得我们两家人需要见个面
I think we really need to get our families together
谈谈宝宝的事
to talk about the baby.
我爸妈和你姐姐
My mom and dad and your sister--
不 不行
No, no, no, no.
为时尚早 明白吗
Just not yet, okay?
我上网查了查拉玛泽助产课程
I looked up Lamaze classes online.
周二在社区医院有节课
There's one at the Y on Tuesdays.
我们可以一起去听
We can do it together.
我得走了
Look, I got to go.
我还要去做汽车四轮定位的练习
I'm behind on my alignment worksheet for auto.
好吧 别忘了放学后我们还有约
Okay, just don't forget about our appointment after school.
什么
What?
下午四点在计划生育办事处
Planned Parenthood, 4:00?
好的
Right.
好吧 听着
Okay, uh, listen up.
尤恩斯教授因为特殊情况耽搁了
Professor Youens has been unavoidably detained,
那我们就复习一下第26章
so let's review chapter 26
提前准备下周五的考试 好吗
in anticipation for next Friday's test, okay?
内容有微分方程
That's, uh, differential equations, uh,
应用概率论
applied probability,
函数逼近论
approximation theory,
渐进法和变分法
asymptotic and variational methods.
上次测验 很多同学被最佳多项式弄晕了
Okay, most of you were lost on optimal polynomials
一旦你们决定了
on the last quiz, uh, so once you choose the degree
多项式的次数和定义域
and domain of the polynomial,
这个多项式就将被用来最小化你的最大误差
the polynomial is chosen to minimize your worst-case error,
所以我们的目标是
so the goal here is...
最小化P(x)减去f(x)的最大误差
to minimize the maximum probability of P(x)-f(x),
f(x)是实际函数
where f(x) is the actual function here.
P(x)是逼近多项式
Uh, P(x) is the approximate polynomial.
X随着函数区间的变化而变化
X varies over the chosen intervals.
对良态函数来说
Now, for well-behaved functions,
总存在一个N次多项式
there's always an Nth-degree polynomial...
让误差曲线
take you to an error curve that oscillates
来回波动于
back and forth between...
某个正值ε和负值ε之间
positive epsilon and negative epsilon...
N+2次方的值
the value of N+2 times brings you back
就是误差值ε
to your error of epsilon.
听懂了吗
Got it?
也可以人为创造一个函数f(x)
It's possible to make contrived functions f(x),
一个不存在逼近多项式的函数
for which no such polynomial exists,
但在实践中这样的函数很少见
but these rarely occur in practice.
谢谢你 加拉格先生
Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
现在
Now...
谁知道加拉格先生讲到什么了
who knows what Mr. Gallagher almost got to?
切比雪夫的多项式近似法
A Chebyshev polynomial approximation?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我从詹姆斯酒吧的酒保那儿
I bought some fancy empty bottles
买♥♥了些漂亮的空瓶子
from the bartender at The James.
这些白♥痴♥把好多水果 咖啡这些垃圾
These idiots put so much fruit and coffee and crap
放进了鸡尾酒里
into their cocktails,
而我就算让他们喝机油
I can serve them jet fuel.
他们也喝不出差别
They'd never know the difference.
来杯苹果马提尼
Hi, uh, Appletini.
没有这种娘儿们喝的饮料 只有伏特加
No pussy drinks. Vodka only.
那有没有内格罗尼酒
Uh, what about a Negroni?
男人点 喝伏特加
Grow testicles. Vodka.
我怎么说得 很酷吧
What'd I tell you? Classic, right?
有没有冰 能给我点冰吗
Uh, what about ice? Can I get ice?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表