Can I help you with your bags?
好 谢谢
Please.
这是个高档货 碳纤维车架
Some high-end shit, carbon-fiber frame,
无内胎车轮 全是定制的 来看看
mag wheels, all customized. Check it out.
这辆
This one.
那辆色调太冷
Now, that one's cold.
不
No.
要这辆
This one.
*Hallelujah Yeah*
*This shit legendary*
*Trip like Jason Terry, pussy pink as Katy Perry*
*This shit came from nowhere*
*Drama, please don't go there*
*Pussy Michael Jordan no hair*
等咱们买♥♥了这辆单车
Hey, yo, after we get this bike,
再来辆跑车如何
how about we buy a motherfucking car?
浴袍和拖鞋在柜子里
Robes and slippers in the closet.
马桶有可加热座椅和坐浴盆
Toilet's equipped with a heated seat and a bidet.
用过坐浴盆吗
A bidet, ever use one?
用过 在我巴哈马的度假屋里
Oh, yeah, my vacation home in the Bahamas.
-还有其他需要吗 -没有了 谢谢
- Anything else? - No, thank you.
十美元
Ten bucks?
我们一小时后要和其他人见面
We're meeting people in an hour.
我得洗个澡
I'm gonna shower.
你想的话可以一起
You can join if you want.
好 一起
Yeah, I'm in.
明天的会你紧张吗
You nervous about tomorrow?
我很兴奋
Excited.
我为此准备了整整三年
I've been working on this for three years,
终于到我炫耀成果的时候了
so now I get to show off.
在西蒙娜·德·波伏娃于1949年
The publication in 1949 of her seminal text,
发行的开创性著作《第二性》中
"Second Sex," Simone de Beauvoir
她颠覆了西方世界中
redefined the semiotics of femininity
对于女性学的定义
throughout the western world.
但她丧失信仰与后期提出革命性论点之间
What was not explored is the relationship
到底有何关系 还从未被探讨过
between her loss of faith and subsequent revolutionary views.
如果你这是在撩拨我的话
That's really turning me on,
已经成功了
if that's what you were going for.
我还没想到你觉得这个话题如此撩人
I didn't know that you found the topic so arousing.
我也没想到
Me neither.
有三♥级♥证据表明 德·波伏娃
Well, there's tertiary evidence that the prestigious
曾在颇具声望的教会学校就读
convent school that de Beauvoir attended...
这正是她从早期虔诚的教♥徒♥
is in fact the missing link
变成后来的激进分子过程中
between her early religiosity
被忽视的一环
and subsequent radicalizations.
好的 多谢你的帮忙
Okay, thanks for your help.
多赛特银行
你们无法承担贷款
There's no way for you to assume the loan.
房♥子将在两天后进行拍卖♥♥
The house is scheduled to go up for auction in two days.
这就完了
Well, that's that.
-是公开拍卖♥♥吗 -应该是
- The auction public? - I assume.
那就买♥♥下来
So buy it there.
好啊
Right.
什么规则
How's it work?
出价最高的拿下房♥子
Highest bidder gets the house.
出价的就是一群穷逼 对吧
So it's a bunch of bottom feeders, right,
想找个好买♥♥卖♥♥
looking for a great deal?
银行只要六万美元 能回本就行
Bank only needs 60 grand and they get their money back.
那房♥子就是个垃圾堆
It's a shithole, that house.
你出价的话就肯定能拿下
If you put an offer on it, I bet it's yours.
你觉得我能有六万美元
You think I have 60 grand?
申请按揭
Apply for a mortgage.
我
Me?
你在一个声誉良好的营业场所
Well, you're an assistant manager
担任大堂经理
at a reputable place of business.
你有稳定的收入
You have stable income.
你查她的信用了吗
Have you ran her credit?
关于那个
About that...
瞧好吧
Here we go.
不是 不算好也不算坏
No, it's not bad or good.
你的信用积分为零
You have a credit score of zero.
你从没用过信♥用♥卡♥或是租辆车
You've never owned a credit card or leased a car?
没有
No.
太棒了
Amazing.
你可以开一个信♥用♥卡♥账户
Well, you can open up a credit card account,
支取一千美元 明天还回来
take an advance of $1,000, pay it back tomorrow,
你就有了极好的信用记录
and you're an excellent credit risk.
你是说我得先借钱
You're saying that I have to borrow money
才能借更多的钱
in order to borrow more money?
政♥府♥担♥保♥的联邦住♥宅♥管理局按揭贷款很合理
Government-backed FHA mortgage loans are reasonable.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
我能申请到贷款
I can get a loan?
米凯拉·布朗大力发球
A very big serve from Michaela Brown.
她的右手相当强壮有力
She has one of the most powerful right hands...
这是个一流发球
That serve is Ace.
小凯
Kev!
操
Shit!
小凯
Hey, Kev!
小凯 我看见你了
Kev, hey, I see you!
出来 哥们
Come on, man.
小凯 出来
Kev, come on.
我要你帮个忙
Hey, I need a favor.
就在这儿说
Ask me from there.
我得听着宝宝的动静
I got to listen for the babies.
不行 不行 这事儿没法大声说
No, no, no, I can't yell this, okay?
这是
It's, uh...
凯文 这是私事
Kevin, it's personal.
你看到这双腿了吗
You see these legs?
以前我的这双腿能推举900磅
I used to press 900 pounds with these legs.
现在我跟拽软香肠一样拖着它们走
Now I drag them around like limp sausage.
就是那个人♥渣♥律师把我搞成这样的
And that yuppie lawyer scum who did this to me,
他就住在街区那边
he lives right around the block.
太操蛋了
Really sucks.
帮我杀了他
Help me kill him.
-什么 -还有他全家
- What? - And his family.
我要烧了他家房♥子
I'm gonna set his house on fire.
-不要 -我要去
- No. - Yes, I am.
-千万不要 -我要去
- Hell, no. - Yes, I am.
你烧了他们就会把你送走
You do that, they're gonna send you away
把牢底坐穿的
for a long-ass time.
凯文 这事我想过了 好吗
Look, Kevin, I've thought about this, okay?
我想过
And I--and I think about
当我看到那座房♥子着火时 我会有多爽
how I will feel when that house is on fire.
那个律师冲出家门
The lawyer comes running out.
而他的孩子们呢
Okay, his kids?
他们头上着了火 匆忙冲出家门
They come running out, their hair on fire,
他们的衣服也着了火
their clothes on fire.
"啊 啊 我着火了 啊"
"Aah! Aah! I'm on fire! Aah!"
上帝啊
Jesus.
这样我就知足了 这样我就知足了
It'll be worth it. It'll be worth it.
好吧
Okay.
我是认真的
I'm telling you.
没人会去放火 好吗
No one's gonna burn anyone, all right?
-回家吧 -来吧
- Go home. - Come on!
好好吃药
Take your pain meds.
想点开心的事
Think happy thoughts.
深呼吸
Breathe.
-好吧 好吧 -我要进去了
- All right, all right. - I got to go.
好吧
Okay, fine.
小凯 你等会想来我家
Hey, Kev, you want to come over later
看"美国之声"吗
and watch The Voice?
你喜欢"美国之声"吗
You wanna-- you like The Voice?
不想来吗
No?
我家里有冷冻披萨
I-I got frozen pizza.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表